Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Where did you first experience RO?
Kelta Offline
The Gothic Lolita

RE: Where did you first experience RO?

my first server was actually iro beta testing as well. i remember someone telling me that they were playing a game called ragnarok, and i related it to final fantasy 3 (a game about swords? i hate swords. i don't wanna play this) but later he kept talking about it and 7 years later i'm adcited to that horrible game.

When iro went p2p i joined a server called Sturek. it was run on aegis and on a chinese RO gameplay. it soon became known as the very first roleplaying server. it still exists as the server where i learned the most, and had the best experiences and made the ebst friends. i don'tt hink i've ever had fun like i did when i played back then. after that i just played roleplaying servers (all are dead except one. which i believe is the longest running private server that exists) and then moved to high population servers after the community lashed against me.
07-25-2009 11:40 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
zanias Offline
It was in our own hearts, all of us.

Okay Whispers. I'll try not to make the server splode ;^_^ I'm shootin to work my knight up though, and maybe make an archer? Don't know yet.

[Image: 30086811_2135620823427028_3680913343494750208_n.jpg]
07-27-2009 01:38 AM
Story Teller Offline
Passionate Artist

I experience my first RO in my room xD (<<<<<being logical)

[Image: tumblr_ny8egaizy41ugfaiio1_500.gif]
07-27-2009 02:12 AM
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

I found Akumahh!??xD

He has informed me that my first RO's were eRO (with the horrible GM Watashiwa) and vRO (Valhalla RO) with Chibi admin'ing.??So, hooray!??I forgot all about vRO and it was my first pleasant RO experience!??xD

I'm remembering it more and more vividly now that I found Tom (Akumahh, Mute, Zebra, Muted Zebra, Gilgamesh).??Woot woot Nostalgia train.

I miss playing RO.??Icon_cry??Just for that I'm going to make a sniffle emote.??It'll be /hmph
I might be the only one who'll use it, but it'll be relevant!??Just like [Image: Umm.gif]

[Image: K2CmgOR.png]
08-05-2009 02:59 AM