Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The 3rd Class
Revenant Offline
Shadow of Nobody

RE:??????The 3rd Class

Bloodbane Wrote:lol why so butthurt?

Fine, For once, Increasing the level cap... After so many years why change the game now?
Ro 2 Failure, they could have just revamped ro 1 and added vector cell shade graphics like secret of solstice.
Changing the whole stat system again, seriously wtf.
And best of all, the fact they have ITEM SHOPS for GEARS in the official servers, making people whom have money stronger than the average hard worker.

I'm not butthurt, I just like pointing out ignorance when I see it.

Level Cap & Stat Change: Serves to accomodate progressively more difficult high-end content. God forbid they try make a monotonous and dated game more interesting by actually changing things around in it. That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever! This also ties into how the new EXP system works; god forbid people go to anything other than 5 specific maps in the game.

Item Shops:
Rental gears have existed in iRO for a large number of years at this stage. Key word being rental. Did you honestly think that was part of the Renewal change, or do you just know so little about a topic you've decided to dismiss before even trying that you're just going to start complaining about stuff that already exists?

Elaborate more.

Edit: BBCode formatting.
Edit 2: Directors or Developers, your implication is still invalid.

We want YOU!.. in Testing & Development. PM GM-Circe to join.
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2010 12:25 PM by Revenant.)
05-11-2010 12:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kari Nogashi Offline
Forum Dweller

RE: The 3rd Class

it seems to me that the third classes is a significant change and to add a new level cap could easily throw everything off balance for people like me who preferred the stalker to its 3rd class counterpart however if the level cap remains where it is i still will be able to compete in woe and contests without losing all of the edge i would have remaining.
05-11-2010 12:55 PM
Général_Argos Offline
Removed by GM

Someone know if equips and card's effects will be changed in the renewal?

IGN: 9000KRIM Alts:  Morradin, KRIMSTEAL
Banned: Krimlin, Krimlogas, Lord_Krimlogas, General_Argos
Krim's grocery list

¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_-KRIMLIN-¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯/
Murphy law.  The only true one.  
[Image: krimstyleg.jpg]
05-11-2010 02:06 PM
Revenant Offline
Shadow of Nobody

RE:??The 3rd Class

G?n?ral_Argos Wrote:Someone know if equips and card's effects will be changed in the renewal

Notable equipment change is flat MATK increases instead of %; this is to compensate for the Sorceror & Warlocks being stronger than their preceeding classes.

We want YOU!.. in Testing & Development. PM GM-Circe to join.
05-11-2010 04:18 PM
Fyrus Carmin Offline
The aura is with me !

RE: ??The 3rd Class

Quote:% Damage Reductions

Racial Reductions :

Percentual reductions against races, like Thara Frog, Khalitzburg and Beret work against both normal attacks and skills.

Critical attacks are now also affected by reductions so racial reductions also work against crits.

Elemental Reductions:

Garment cards protecting against certain elements, like Raydric Card or Jakk Card, reduce damage from all statusATK/weaponATK/equipmentATK.

Elemental reductions like Raydric Card reduce the damage of monsters by a certain %.

Since monsters don't use weapons but use a simple base ATK to determine their attack power (contrary to players using statusATK and weaponATK) garment reduction cards work against the whole ATK of monsters.

Notes :
Atk increasing cards like Andre or Porcellio as well as atk increasing gear like Bloody Shackled Balls or Pirate dagger count as EquiptmentATK.
Normal damage increasing cards, like 20% cards (like Santa poring, Drainliar, Skelworker) increase the damage from equipmentATK/weaponAtk only, not from status atk.

Special damage increasing cards, like the "7/10-cards" (Goblin Steamrider, Assaulter, etc) or The Paper card increase the damage of both statusATK and equipATK/weaponATK, but only when critting.
Also, this bonus damage provided by these cards only affects normal attacks, not skills.

Critical attacks ignore flee of the enemy and the final damage is multiplied by 1.4, however crits get reduced by def.

[Image: sansre5m.png]
[Image: sansre3o.png]
Quote:Note that any GM activity including monster summoning and mass carnage of players can be considered trolling (however, this can be disguised as an "event")
05-11-2010 05:32 PM
Seth~ Offline
Half-ling Assasin

I have heard flee will become stronger, like magic can miss. Or is this a biased rummer that I have picked up?

most wanted buying list
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=19956
05-11-2010 06:00 PM
Zaratus Away
Bastard

Who gives a damn?

Ayantis 99/70 High Priest
Draven 99/70 Sniper
Mordred 99/70 Whitesmith
Yuugi Hoshiguma 99/70 Champ

Shop closed due to HeRO being uninstalled.
Feel free to ask me for MSN or stuff.
05-11-2010 06:01 PM
Seth~ Offline
Half-ling Assasin

Old kiddies, got it other thread has been closed.

most wanted buying list
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=19956
05-11-2010 06:14 PM
Fyrus Carmin Offline
The aura is with me !

Yes, Flee will become more important, as more stats affect it.
However, I never saw any mention that Magic could miss in Renewal (and mind you, it can already miss with our current stats, and not just with GTB)

[Image: sansre5m.png]
[Image: sansre3o.png]
Quote:Note that any GM activity including monster summoning and mass carnage of players can be considered trolling (however, this can be disguised as an "event")
05-12-2010 03:15 AM
Général_Argos Offline
Removed by GM

Beside gtb, it can only miss atm because user do not have sufficient matk to damage the oponent (too much mdef); nothing having to do with flee or w/e..

IGN: 9000KRIM Alts:  Morradin, KRIMSTEAL
Banned: Krimlin, Krimlogas, Lord_Krimlogas, General_Argos
Krim's grocery list

¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_-KRIMLIN-¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯/
Murphy law.  The only true one.  
[Image: krimstyleg.jpg]
05-12-2010 07:00 AM