Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
heRO SvN Update
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

RE:??heRO SvN Update

Nidsrule Wrote:what was the issue that is keeping it from being released straight up with the new SVN?

The fact that it didn't exist (in stable) is probably the big reason. We'll have to search for a pre-made one to see if we can get it easy first, which there is a few lying around but all of them made in different time, so potential compatibility issue and sorting out which is the best out of the ones we found so far (currently we found 3 different ones). If all of those ones lying around eA forum fails, we'll have to script our own or modify one of them.

As for time, it probably won't be out until early Sept. Reasons Pandora will reveal it soon if not directly on the 8th why there's a 2 week delay in the middle, and why the 8th was chosen for svn update ^_^; New World is linked directly to Continental Guard quest, so essentially dimensional gorge and new world will have identical release date. Nidhoggur dungeon is accessed through new world, originally instance but not made instance... *most likely* it'll be down to a party-only entrance dungeon like the upper floors of thanatos tower, but still not sure yet. Regardless, Nidhoggur will be released last looking at mid/late September.

08-06-2009 12:52 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Motenai_Ronin Offline
Lord Jugger

RE: heRO SvN Update

I gotta question about Auras.....

New svn has a snazzy new aura image?

So I'm using a custom aura image (in data folder -> textures etc) so what do I do to see the "official" aura?

~Wesa got a grand army!~ || ~Phreeoni's Cave of Wonders~
[Image: geonosisbanner.jpg][Image: phreenoni.png]  
Jugger (LK) Jester (Hunter) Beast (Taekwon) War Machine (BlackSmith) Iron Man (Merchant)
08-06-2009 02:10 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Nidsrule Offline
๏̯͡๏

If you have the data folder just for a custom aura, rename it. Otherwise, remove the custom aura image files from the textures folder.

[Image: 2yv147n.gif]
08-06-2009 02:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

Good news:

On the 15th of Aug, we'll push for a simple temperate 'random warp in the ground' quest-less approach to enter and exit the New World (there will not be save and warp npc that allows you to go there yet.) Players will have free access to the Manuk fields and Splendide fields much earlier than the last estimation date of early September. This temperate warp will last until the quest is ready for release. When quest is ready, the temperate warp will disappear and players can enter the new world as part of the quest product of Continental Quest.

//

May be good news:

Moscovia dungeon 1 is going to be 'scattered'. All Les (Mavka) and Wood Goblins (Leshji) will no longer have any fixed spawn point, although they retain their 10 second respawn (instead of 15 second in our previous SvN). Total amount of Les is increased by 5 on the map as well to compensate. Hopefully this will reduce the awkwardness of 7 people camping 2 Les (then 7 different KS reports all pointing fingers at the other 6), when really the map got a very sufficient 37 Les out there. This will also be much easier to distinguish and discourage the crime of afkemist training, as you probably need to move slightly to find the Les now.

08-07-2009 02:46 PM
Kelta Offline
The Gothic Lolita

i don't know if this question has been asked, and i havn't seen an answer yet. but i'm tired of everyone telling me its going to happen:

are anubis going to become mini boss flagged?

Character: Kelta 8x fs high priest
message me if you wanna party

there is no quitting ragnarok. some day you will be back. back until the day that the game simply no longer exists. and then you will create your own version of ragnarok. because it lives in your blood.
08-07-2009 02:49 PM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

No, that's just a running joke of me whining.

08-07-2009 02:51 PM
Kelta Offline
The Gothic Lolita

thanks for the confirmation. now i can trans on wednesday XD

Character: Kelta 8x fs high priest
message me if you wanna party

there is no quitting ragnarok. some day you will be back. back until the day that the game simply no longer exists. and then you will create your own version of ragnarok. because it lives in your blood.
08-07-2009 02:53 PM
Vile Offline
One Day...

Will the heRO wiki be updated any time soon after the SvN with the location of the advanced mining spot?
08-07-2009 07:25 PM
Astroboi Away

Why Stable? There's no reason to use Stable anymore, nobody does. The fact that Stable is more "stable" might've been true a few years back but not anymore, they're pretty much the same on that aspect. Trunk has infinitely more support, even eAthena developpers push towards using Trunk, as Stable is being incredibly neglected.

It goes down to more features and constant updates vs an illusion of increased stability.
08-07-2009 08:20 PM
LilLiz Offline

Ok, simple question.

What's the website for sakray patch version 13.2?

I figure just to reinstall the game entirely as the version I currently have is in Korean. And I'd really appreciate it if someone can respond quickly to this inquiry so I can start that download before I go to bed tonight.

Thanks.
08-07-2009 10:58 PM