Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
heRO SvN Update
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

RE: heRO SvN Update

Wind Armor will actually give Sages a bit of a BUFF in WoE. Now sages can be told to get Earth Endow as part of their arsenal and feel more useful to WoE as they have a task other than Dispel (and I doubt most sages new to heRO will get an ME off typically so let's not go there).

Think of BG as helpful for newbies in another way other than the prizes. BG is smaller matches meaning for newbies in your guild you will really start to see where your members are screwing up, meaning helping them even further. BG even rewards the efforts then in the end with prizes for the attempts. I see nothing wrong with the weapons, the rings may be the only thing that are a problem. The sets are meant to get people to higher end content faster...why is this a problem?

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
08-04-2009 10:31 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

Not much time to answer everyone sorry... doing the final rush for the countdown to svn updating.

First of all, unrelated to discussion changes:

-Bloody branch: took out hardrock mammoth and hollow poring again. Hardrock Mammoth is over lv 99 so you can't possibly get it anyway so it's pointless. Hollow Poring we decided to leave it there since it does has its own quest (levia lusca's "quest" is just a 3 item collection so we left it in BB)

-heRO bulletin board has its upper limit on zeny increased to 5 mil

-marriage is working! At least, in our testing it worked in Prontera. However we said that last time too in the last fix... hope it works for real this time!

-nobility board is replaced by a fancier looking NPC (pure aesthetic change)

///

As for BG items and slotted elemental armor:

We'll re-evaluate them to reconsider releasing them, though it definitely won't be released through PvM means if they are released (except for the sheriff manteau because it's for gunslingers who got nothing as is), and the slotted elemental armors definitely not through Bingo.

@Aurial: I think you may want to remind Vanadis on looking at the script

08-05-2009 11:13 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Zaratus Away
Bastard

I would like to get some information on the GR/Angeling thing and the waterlogged OCA idea.

Ayantis 99/70 High Priest
Draven 99/70 Sniper
Mordred 99/70 Whitesmith
Yuugi Hoshiguma 99/70 Champ

Shop closed due to HeRO being uninstalled.
Feel free to ask me for MSN or stuff.
08-06-2009 03:19 AM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

GR/Angeling: very certain they aren't going to be in OCA

Waterlogged OCA: I don't think that we'll be able to rush it in by Saturday even if we are makign the item (making the item isn't hard, but the discussion on what should be in OCA but not in waterlog will last awhile, and also to talk about where should OCA be replaced by waterlog, and how to get waterlog, etc)

08-06-2009 03:35 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pontta Offline
Kurr...

Hmm...if we cant get a GR/Angeling Card out of ocas anymore in the new update, then why not just make the drop rate from Ghostring and Angeling a little higher than just 0.03% *_*?
08-06-2009 03:37 AM
Jasper Offline
Don't do drugs kids :O

why? GR card drops from GR and Angeling card drops from Angeling, why not just leave it at that? If you're going to add cards to "balance" then add Maya purple, Dark illusion to the "increase drop."

I think these things should be left as they are and not be messed with. The cards are set at 0.01% (0.03% here) and obtained by those who hunt for them.

[Image: 223968_1188249704copy.jpg]
Tripp - 99/70 High Wizard
Acid Tripp - 96/6x Creator
J Vigil 9x/6x? Lord Knight
My siggy Icon_sad
08-06-2009 03:52 AM
Pontta Offline
Kurr...

Meh...Whatever it was only an idea /yawn
08-06-2009 04:14 AM
Nidsrule Offline
๏̯͡๏

What kind of time frame are we looking at for having Dimensional Gorge implemented and what was the issue that is keeping it from being released straight up with the new SVN?

[Image: 2yv147n.gif]
08-06-2009 07:00 AM
JJJ Offline
JJJ

heRO has too many customs which would be lost of things were just replaced with a new SvN, that and there's the obvious bugs

[Image: SignatureVersion22.png][Image: Liffinished-1-1.png]
I Love To Help So If You Ever Need Something Feel Free To PM Me ^_^
08-06-2009 11:11 AM
Nidsrule Offline
๏̯͡๏

RE:??heRO SvN Update

JJJ Wrote:heRO has too many customs which would be lost of things were just replaced with a new SvN, that and there's the obvious bugs

That didn't clarify anything.

[Image: 2yv147n.gif]
08-06-2009 11:50 AM