Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Let's RP?
Kenshiro-san Offline
Somebody say Sohee?

RE: Let's RP?

Kenshiro frowned. The lack of attention annoyed the priestess, used to being the center of attention in packed places. She fixed up her rose again and bit her bottom lip. I need to get to Moscovia...

Click on ->[Image: Smiley7.gif]<- to know about Algid Skepcis! We're so awesome not even Naruto believes it.

Characters:
Kenshiro-san - Priest - XX/50 - Algid Skepcis
Whisps - Ninja - XX/XX - Algid Skepcis

09-03-2009 11:33 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Yukihime Offline
Snow Princess<3

Yuki feels lonely in moscovia XD SO Yuki will play another character XD

Character: Camillie
Sex: Female
Job: Baby Priestess
Level: 68
Hair color: White, wearing Gothic Hairband
Clothing color: Black and white

Camillie sat on the dock to Gonryun watching the sea as she remembered life before becoming a priest. She had entered the holy service as an acolyte shortly after her mother died after feeling a sense of helplessness. During the whole time, she lived with her baby sister and father until he disappeared. During that time, she tried to take care of her baby sister as she became an archer, watching over her carefully as she continued to train for priesthood. Camillie pressed her sister hard into becoming a hunter, but failed as she left for comodo. It took her another month after her little sister became a dancer until she became a priestess. When she finally did, she had last contact with her sister as they both wondered the world. Camillie followed the trail of a small dancer as she traveled to alberta only to find out she has missed her by one ship in the direction of moscovia.

She then snapped back to reality as she overheard another priest asking for money or a warp to moscovia. She was tempted to help, but then noticed a professor that was talking to her. Camillie also notcied that there was a champion behind him. Camillie just turned around to watch how it would play out all while waiting for another clue on where that little dancer had went.

Yukihime | Yukineko | Kuroyuki
The Memory of the Black Snow~
09-04-2009 10:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ling Offline
You know all you need to...

Character: Yotaku IV
Age 12-13
Sex: Male
Job: Baby Bard
Level: 93
Hair Color: silver
Cloth Color: Brown with tanish?
--------------------------------------
??????As Yotaku sat on the docks of alberta, waiting for his grandpa to finish up making a zeny withdrawal so they could get to the cursed abbey to train, he noticed a young priest around his age that looked confused. He thought to himself and concluded he should just wait for his grandpa.
???? Yotaku waited a while but his grandpa still wasnt back, so he got up to see if the priest needed help but noticed she had gotten up off the docks and gone somewhere else. 'Now what to do...' he thought

See the Pwnage, Fear the Pwnage, Taste the Pwnage

Yotaku IV 95/50 Baby Bard
Yotaku VII 97/50 Hunter
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2009 12:37 AM by Ling.)
09-05-2009 12:35 AM
Yukihime Offline
Snow Princess<3

Camillie noticed a young bard had looked in her direction. She could feel good intentions from him, but he appeared to be waiting for someone. Rather then have him move out of his way, she walked over to him, wondering if he saw her or not. When she noticed he wasn't looking in her direction, she said "Hello", while still standing a few feet behind him.

Yukihime | Yukineko | Kuroyuki
The Memory of the Black Snow~
09-05-2009 12:29 PM
Riza Offline
Frozen Heart

Character: Jack
Sex: Male
Job: Creator
Level: 99
Hair Color: dark-brown, Note Headphones
Cloth Color: Brown/deepRed

Jack passed by, seeing a beautiful Priestess standing near the docks, her airly fingers went through her hair touching the Mystic Rose, she was wearing. Her graceful body remembered him of a fairy.
As he came closer, he also noticed Aaronock, his old friend since childhood.

He should have known, that he couldn't be far away, when such a beauty is in the town.

"Aaronock, my friend!" he shouted to him, walking in his direction. "What are you doing here! And how come, you didn't introduce your new girlfriend to me yet?" Jack said with a whimsical smile..

Riiiza - (to rebirth asap) Alchemist - 79/43
Riiza - (dex/int is everything) Wizard - 72/4x

"Amor Mio" - Valminirth - 57
09-05-2009 01:09 PM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

Before Oolong boarded the ship to Izlude, Oolong noticed all of the commotion and people gathering over towards the other docks and thought to herself. Perhaps it'd be more worth her time to try to convert some of those people over to the "right" side, the dark side.

As she approached, She started she took a breath to start her propaganda. "Are you young ones lost? Do you have no direction in your life? Do you want to be a part of something larger than yourself? Then why not joi-" She cut herself off when she saw Aaronock's and Linnea's Faces. "Oh it's just you."
09-05-2009 05:14 PM
Fruityla Offline
Miss Ranty Pants

Linnea had forgotten all about ruining Aaronock's chances with the priestess when she noticed the small crowd of people that had suddenly appeared. It seemed like Aaronock and the priestess attracted a lot of attention, which considering Aaronock WAS very attractive and the later was a high priestess (they always seem to get all the attention!), didn't surprise Linnea in the least.

What did surprise her was to see this dark haired fellow being so friendly towards Aaronock. As far as she knew, the professor only ever considered Ezekiel and herself "friends."

"Um...Aaron and I aren't...together..." the champion said slowly, assuming Jack was referring to her as Aaronock's girlfriend.

She then looked at Oolong and shook her head. "Dark allegiance is still resorting to cheap propaganda to recruit people?" she asked jokingly.

I don't use @main. Do not ask for me there

~Characters~
"Lady" Linnea: 99/69 Spirit
Champion

Aslinn: 9x/6x High Wizard
Jocelinn: Low-level dagger stalker
Lemon Poring: 9x/50 Brewer
Alchemist
09-05-2009 06:44 PM
Riza Offline
Frozen Heart

"Um...Aaron and I aren't...together..." he heard a woman saying. He didn't recognize so far the young Champion-Lady next to Aaron. So he left him talking with the beautiful priestess (who didn't even seem to notice him), to get to know Linnea.

"So may I know who you are?"

As he was talking to her, he looked at her and in her eyes, which seemed to tell so many stories and still being a miracle at the same time.

He noticed the confused expression in her face..

"Well, you probably don't know me. I studied once with Aaron in another town. As him I was anxious to learn more about the magical miracles. Until my grandfather found out how to create life. That got me somehow fascinated - I couldn't resist and rather devoted myself to the Alchemy. Since that day our ways splitted."

Indeed Jack has been in a class of 12-14 Novices, wanting to become a Mage. And it was so long ago.. he wouldn't even remember everyone.

By the way he heard the priestess murmuring sth about going to Moscovia. That was just a typical behaviour for those priestesses..
So he threw a small pocket with zeny in her direction, "that should be enough for your journey!" he shouted to her and immediately he turned back to the Champion-Lady saying with a charming smile
"so what were we just talking about?"

Riiiza - (to rebirth asap) Alchemist - 79/43
Riiza - (dex/int is everything) Wizard - 72/4x

"Amor Mio" - Valminirth - 57
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2009 05:22 AM by Riza.)
09-05-2009 07:23 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

OOC: sorry for not responding a few days, was shopping around and stuff. XD*

Aaronock sighed, he couldn't believe that Linnea has FOLLOWED him yet again on one of his little excursions. He was certain he lost her back in Rachel by running off saying he'd be in Geffen. Linnea must have found out though about his real plans to get sponsorships for his research. Well he wouldn't have had to if the holy groups of Thea in Rachel didn't happen to seem to disapprove of his theories so much.

He also had no clue who this guy was claiming he knew him, it angered him in fact as he sees this same man toss some coins to the girl he was going to flirt with. He rarely got this annoyed, but he had to keep his cool, there were plenty more ladies other than Linnea and Oolong about. They just made things all the more difficult for him, now he'd have no cover on his being a player!

"LINNEA, you followed me here!? I should know better by now...nevermind how you figured it out where I was going, cause I know you won't tell me, or I bet our old Stalker buddy told you..."

Aaron cuts himself off, he really wasn't too mad at Linnea, he was more annoyed that his chances were probably one hundred percent shot down because of this other fellow, so he turns himself to the man.

".....And you claim to know me, to be quite honest, I don't think we're aquainted. Many seem to know who I am, but I have no idea of who you are. Now I do KNOW that you try to outdo me on the lady taking by throwing that miss over there some much needed coinage," Aaron points to the priestess with the Mystic Rose. He then takes a moment longer to look at this fellow, notices the look in his face was a smiles and googly eyes at Linnea. He thought to himself to take advantage of the moment and still try to woo this Priestess, maybe it wasn't all lost yet!

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
09-06-2009 10:27 AM
Fruityla Offline
Miss Ranty Pants

Linnea was oblivious to the man's googily-eyed expression as she held out her hand to him. "I'm Linnea, it's nice to meet you."

"I'm just a simple Champion serving the Light Allegiance and the goddess Hestia." The champion decided to just be modest about who she was, especially given the fact she had only just met this guy. It would have been weird to give him her whole life story.

"As for how I know Aaronock-" Linnea suddenly yelped, startled by Aaronock's yelling at her. She jumped and nearly toppled over onto the other man she'd just met.

The champion took a moment to regain her composure, then looked to the professor and said, "Not that you'd believe me, but I wasn't following you this time. After you left Rachel I went to drop off a package in Ayothaya." She pointed to the docks. "And came back by boat. I was talking to Aibakthing when I saw you here," Linnea finished her explanation, despite being sure Aaronock wouldn't believe her at all.

"Aaaanyway," She turned back to the dark haired stranger. "Don't mind him, he gets like this sometimes."

I don't use @main. Do not ask for me there

~Characters~
"Lady" Linnea: 99/69 Spirit
Champion

Aslinn: 9x/6x High Wizard
Jocelinn: Low-level dagger stalker
Lemon Poring: 9x/50 Brewer
Alchemist
09-06-2009 02:31 PM