Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ch. 2- [Light] Resurrection of Satan Morroc
Fruityla Offline
Miss Ranty Pants

RE: Ch. 2- [Light] Resurrection of Satan Morroc

"I find it counterproductive and ridiculous that we're treating a situation as serious as this as a competition for glory. We should be combining the resources and power of both allegiances to take Satan Morroc down and stop him once and for all. But instead Lady Thea and Sir Melot choose to turn this into a silly game that could very well end with the destruction of all of us!"

Linnea takes a deep breath.

"Call me idealist, but it's not like the two allegiances haven't worked together before." She shakes her head and sets her hands on her hips. "There's nothing I can do about it though, so I'll just shut up and deal with it I suppose. It won't stop me from showing up anyway and lending my aid should I find myself able to," Linnea laughs, "Being a mother and a wife, I don't have the kind of free time I used to!"??

(OOC: I kinda assumed the two sides could see each other's memos ._.; Might have been a oppsie on my part. Y'know, if not for the fact she's married to a dark aligned clown...>_> )

I don't use @main. Do not ask for me there

~Characters~
"Lady" Linnea: 99/69 Spirit
Champion

Aslinn: 9x/6x High Wizard
Jocelinn: Low-level dagger stalker
Lemon Poring: 9x/50 Brewer
Alchemist
(This post was last modified: 09-15-2009 04:18 PM by Fruityla.)
09-15-2009 03:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Galt Offline
Lurker

OOC (sorry, not that huge into roleplaying):

So, is this event still limited to those with the custom gears? How come the event isn't capped by something more lenient like a minimum amount of light points or something?

-wants to participate-

Randomly materializing within heRO since 2008.

Hi, I copy and paste profound and meaningful quotes without having an iota's worth of what it actually means!
09-15-2009 07:55 PM
Avalon_Fates Offline
†Last Angel†

"Lady Linnea, who is to say that instead of sealing Satan Morroc they discover a way of binding his colossal powers of destruction towards their own dark god. After the recent power struggles they have been weakened but gaining that much raw power would defiantly make them strong enough to rival the light again." sighing Fates sits back down on his chair realigning his mask and taking a deep breath before continuing.

"I'm just saying we cant trust the attentions of Dark to be the same as our own. They may not all be evil but they are all power hungry and always put themselves before others. To be sure they will not do something if it does not benefit them and their leaders will never go without a hidden agenda. All we can do is try and get the job done ourselves and not risk having the Dark side gets its hands near such a powerful force of darkness and death."

[Image: 330g3na.gif]
"A utopia without love is just an illusion"
Angel Fates /99-68/1 agi 190aspd Lord Knight.
Magia Erebea Elysia /83-49/ Battle Alchemist
Magia Elysia/94-50/Magic Bullet Monk <-Needs work.
09-15-2009 09:10 PM
Fruityla Offline
Miss Ranty Pants

Linnea throws her arms up and sighs. "Why are you trying to argue my opinion like it's a serious notion? Am I not allowed to have my own thoughts on the situation?"

He's as bad as the Rachel priests...

"Aaaanyway, since you insist on badgering me about my opinions I'll humor you. Whereas the dark allegiance is chaotic, they aren't stupid. Trying to claim Satan Morroc's power for their own would be like Eudoxe's attempt to claim Muspel's power...which was a miserable failure. The dark allegiance saw that failure as well as we did. Besides, they were trying to stop her just like we were, why would they turn around and do something similar?"

The champion folds her muscular arms in annoyance. "I'm also sure I said there was nothing I could do to change things and thus going to just shush and go along with it. Now if you'll excuse me, my husband needs me to asura something for him."

~Characters~
Champion

Alchemist
09-15-2009 09:57 PM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

RE:??Ch. 2- [Light] Resurrection of Satan Morroc

Galt Wrote:OOC (sorry, not that huge into roleplaying):

So, is this event still limited to those with the custom gears? How come the event isn't capped by something more lenient like a minimum amount of light points or something?

-wants to participate-

Again, you need to have ToH gears (wing or helm), cursed/blessed helm, or angeling/deviling tower hat. Event is capped by these, because I do not want the event to suffer problems due to overcrowding. I purposely chose the event requirement to so that we are only expecting 2-4 parties attending maximum. Also, these requirements show that all participants have worked for it in the light/dark related quests or events, while just points can come from donation as well.

@Linnea: the 2 side, RP-wise, does not see the other side's memo.

09-15-2009 10:36 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fruityla Offline
Miss Ranty Pants

Then is was indeed an oopsie on my part and pure speculation on Linnea's Sweat

Edit with a question: Do we have to wear the wings/whatever gear the entire time?

~Characters~
Champion

Alchemist
(This post was last modified: 09-15-2009 11:07 PM by Fruityla.)
09-15-2009 10:42 PM
Avalon_Fates Offline
†Last Angel†

Fates sighs and leans back in his chair, throwing his legs up and resting them on the back of another chair. "If you remember correctly it was a miserable failure because both Light and Mystra had teamed up to stop her. That does not mean that the Spells don't exist to bind something like Satan Morroc."

Standing up swiftly Fates walks over to Linnea.

"Mystra was helping stop Eudoxie because she was attempting to gain more power then a mortal should have access too. In otherwords more power then Mystra would have access too. She helped to remove a threat to herself, not because of any sense of well being towards others. If she had a way to achieve the same goal with no threat to herself she would have used it already. Yes Dark side and their Leaders will fight towards stopping a threat to themselves, but if they can find a way to use that threat for themselves, they will do so without a second thought regardless of how many people it would hurt. They help only themselves. Thinking otherwise will only lead to us being caught off guard and destroyed."

"The magics to seal Muspel was unfinished and Eudoxie had to deal with constant harassment from both light and dark. In the time of inactivity from both sides their is a definite possibility that Mystra or another of the Dark Side rulers may have perfected a way of controlling Morroc."

Fates look directly at Linnea and frowns.

"If they did have the same objective as us a truce would have been made just like the last time both sides faced a threat of this magnitude. Light side as always have made their intentions clear as to not worry the masses. Dark on the other hand has been uncharacteristically quiet and is keeping to themselves. Dark does not use more effort or resources then is absolutely necessary, they would gladly use Light as to not have to sacrifice more man power and resources then they would have to trying to stop Morroc themselves. Which leads me to think that they are going to try and do something other then just seal away this abomination against life and that they do not want light interfering in whatever their plan is."

Swinging around, cape fanning out behind him. Fates walks back and takes his seat waiting for the opinions of the other members of Light.

OOC: howd you do that tiny text O.o

[Image: 330g3na.gif]
"A utopia without love is just an illusion"
Angel Fates /99-68/1 agi 190aspd Lord Knight.
Magia Erebea Elysia /83-49/ Battle Alchemist
Magia Elysia/94-50/Magic Bullet Monk <-Needs work.
09-16-2009 01:08 AM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

RE:??Ch. 2- [Light] Resurrection of Satan Morroc

Fruityla Wrote:Edit with a question: Do we have to wear the wings/whatever gear the entire time?

No, just need it to get admittance to the event. You can even show it, then go back to drop it off in kafra.

09-16-2009 01:17 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bloodbane Away
¤†Hero of old times†¤

RE:????Ch. 2- [Light] Resurrection of Satan Morroc

Sepharius Wrote:
Fruityla Wrote:
GM-Mass Wrote:You don't need to do ToH to get a Blessed helm.

Just need 100 light points =3 Which is relatively easy to obtain without ToH

Hmm, <_> 6pm is going to be cutting it reeeeeaaal close. Dunno if I'll actually make it or not XD

The items needed for the helm, are unfortunately, not easy. Not to mention it's a horrible fashion statement unless you're as big as your helm. (Exhibit 1: Guillermo.)

*Face desk*
09-16-2009 01:42 AM
Yuriohs Offline
Keep your Heart True, and your eyes open

Hmm, This Dark Hero was so determined to get into this he started on trying to get the cursed helm because he failed to achieve getting his wings.

With the help of friends/rivals of both allegiance, I was able to get to the last step (I think its the last step)

Getting Gold.

B> All of JJJ's Gold. actually just B> 12 gold.

[Image: m9ahiejpg.gif]

The first lesseon a revolutionary must learn is that he is a doomed man. Unless he understands this, he does not grasp the essential meaning of his life.
And thus he isn't a revolutionary if he doesn't understand.
09-16-2009 08:35 AM