Poll: For those potential hatter cards, I suggest...
This poll is closed.
Both Anubis Card and Hillwind Card should be hatter 23.53% 16 23.53%
Anubis Card should be hatter, but not Hillwind Card 11.76% 8 11.76%
Hillwind Card should be hatter, but not Anubis Card 13.24% 9 13.24%
None of these cards should be hatter 47.06% 32 47.06%
No opinion / Doesn't care 4.41% 3 4.41%
Total 68 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hatter NPC Update
Pistis_Sophia Offline
Sexy ingame moderator

RE:??Hatter NPC Update

I vote "doesn't care" because I don't care. Whatever happens, the economy will balance to somewhat acceptable.

Hatter cards are cheaper? The poor that never buy some might try them, increasing the rarety and their price will then raise.
Hatter cards are more rare and more expensive? Fewer players will buy, keeping the price somehow not that high.

The price won't be out of a 300k~500k range. Whatever happen with this.

Sakurato Wrote:Are any of the other hatter cards huge EXP mobs? I can't think of any that are.
http://www.pandoraonline.net/heRO_wiki/i...tle=Hatter

Look by yourself on the complete list. Some of good exp mobs are there and those fields aren't crowded.

Shikari Wrote:Neither imo, hillwind card-> abudant? yes, but, people already hunt their drop massively, making the card worth 400k would make the fields automatically get filled with people hunting for the card+the drops, and all of the ones people have in storage will automatically go into shops.

Anubis-> abudant? dunno really, but the point of hatter cards are cards that low level people can get so they can make Z easier and a bit faster =o, only way a low lvl person can get an anubis card is either powerlvling, or being a low lvl priest with TU (which even then wouldn't be THAT low lvled ._.)
I dont know, but Sleeper Cards are in. Sleepers are a good source of income for monks. I raised a monk there til it can azura Fire Imps, and I was almost always alone. The spot is just less interesting than it was because of new stuff elsewhere.

Sakurato Wrote:The effect??on the economy would be somewhat of a burst. The prices on hatter would drop probably 100k or so until everyone sold their hillwinds and anubis and god knows how many of those we have or how long that would take.
I agree on a short-term basic. It would be a short term flood, or a hatter boom (what about new hats with new hatter cards to balance?), and then the price would still stay higher than 100k. I foresee a price of ~300k for a short term and a ~400k+ for a longer term, lets say one month after the implement.

GM-Ayu Wrote:Most hatter cards that follow the rule of "useless" and "overly-abundant" are low level grinding spots that you don't stay there much after 2nd class change, like wolves and so on. Either that, or they drop no zeny with only average exp to begin with (old seal.) Specific reasons why these 2 are put to a poll, I already told you my reason from before. We can all re-examine the hatter card update after the poll regardless of how it goes though and re-define what makes a card, a hatter card. Some can go on the list, and some may even come out of the list again.
I don't want to start a yoyo game with adding/removing the cards like it's been done with Drops Card. In. Out. In. Out. These would be efforts wrongly invested. As I can see in the Development section, there are other much more interesting things to enhance the HeRO experience.
09-20-2009 08:14 PM
Find all posts by this user
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

RE: Hatter NPC Update

Neither card should be hatter. There are plenty of cards that are hatter as is. I would like to do more interesting things with hatter npc perhaps making some of the hats questable even and taking them off the hatter list. One would definitely be the light/dark ribbon that you can get that I would like to see questable instead of hatter. This way we can put NEW hats on the hatter list and change it up a bit.

Ah but that'd be a lot of work, heRO hats don't like to be simple "get these items" and be done with it types Icon_sad

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
09-20-2009 10:55 PM
Cute Offline
Nubcakes

Pistis_Sophia Wrote:Hillwind Card: This monster's regular drops (100% + 90%) have a NPC worth of 1300z per monster already. Unlike anubis, those are very mobable. Would it be too much to add this card as a hatter?

It shouldn't be a hatter since its drops are good already. Whistle

https://t.me/pump_upp
09-20-2009 11:07 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
london-levi Offline
<3

what about drops, snake, roda frog, and condor card. i think they should be hatters since they are low-level cards and kinda useless imo.
09-20-2009 11:31 PM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

Pretty sure plenty of people are quite happy to take the roda frogs off your hand and use them as it is if you think that it's useless.

09-20-2009 11:59 PM
london-levi Offline
<3

i don't have them for sure. most of the cards are vend for 400k or so.
i tho that there's nicer card to put in armor like remover. but after you said that, i think ppl looking for its sp then :/
09-21-2009 12:12 AM
Motenai_Ronin Offline
Lord Jugger

same could be said for anubis card ayu yu

~Wesa got a grand army!~ || ~Phreeoni's Cave of Wonders~
[Image: geonosisbanner.jpg][Image: phreenoni.png]  
Jugger (LK) Jester (Hunter) Beast (Taekwon) War Machine (BlackSmith) Iron Man (Merchant)
09-21-2009 12:12 AM
Ellie Offline
Bittersweet

RE:??Hatter NPC Update

Motenai_Ronin Wrote:Anubis card shouldn't be hatter, it'd thoroughly kill the price of a perfectly good shield card

You mean.. make it worth 400k, rather than the 150k people try to sell them for, now? =P

Pistis Wrote:The price won't be out of a 300k~500k range. Whatever happen with this.

Last birthday, due to people going to Poring Island alone, they dropped to 200-250k.
Why, oh why, didn't I stock up then? =P

I think I would prefer only Anubis to be put in.. people seem to hoard those way less, I suppose.

If both were to be put in, how about splitting them into two release times, to cut back on the super flood, a little?

Inasad
stop doing dickers
09-21-2009 12:57 AM
Motenai_Ronin Offline
Lord Jugger

really? I nubised to job 70 and never got even one card >.>

Priests don't know what they're getting.

~Wesa got a grand army!~ || ~Phreeoni's Cave of Wonders~
[Image: geonosisbanner.jpg][Image: phreenoni.png]  
Jugger (LK) Jester (Hunter) Beast (Taekwon) War Machine (BlackSmith) Iron Man (Merchant)
09-21-2009 01:28 AM
Fyrus Carmin Offline
The aura is with me !

Neither of those should be Hatter, I think enough reasons have been said above to justify it.
I am surprised no one mentionned High Orc Card though ...

[Image: sansre5m.png]
[Image: sansre3o.png]
Quote:Note that any GM activity including monster summoning and mass carnage of players can be considered trolling (however, this can be disguised as an "event")
09-21-2009 01:00 PM
Thread Closed