Poll: For those potential hatter cards, I suggest...
This poll is closed.
Both Anubis Card and Hillwind Card should be hatter 23.53% 16 23.53%
Anubis Card should be hatter, but not Hillwind Card 11.76% 8 11.76%
Hillwind Card should be hatter, but not Anubis Card 13.24% 9 13.24%
None of these cards should be hatter 47.06% 32 47.06%
No opinion / Doesn't care 4.41% 3 4.41%
Total 68 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hatter NPC Update
Matsu Away
King of Aesthetic

RE: ??Hatter NPC Update

Lunch Wrote:
Flapjack Wrote:I vote that neither should be given the title of hatter card because the hatter card list is too long already. D:

Yup. I totally argee. There shouln't be any need to make the list even longer unless all cards will turn into hatters in the end..? Even better chance of obtaining hatters is always nice but seriously, those good places to lvl shouldn't be abused for the sake of getting cards as well - as they most likely will.

Icon_suprised

I totally agree too.. and if there should be some sort of alternative of getting hatter cards, it should be something like a turn in NPC 5k of same item will be hatter card or some sort... *items of 100z @ npc each..* so hatters stay at same price... +- 500k =)
09-27-2009 05:26 AM
Find all posts by this user
~Altera~ Offline
I'VE GOT BLISTERS ON MAH FINGERS

RE: Hatter NPC Update

I'm not sure about the overload of hill winds argument... Anybody who really knows what they're doing aren't gonna go specifically to hill winds, blow off any camping they may be doing, just for an extra 400k per~ 3334 hill winds that you kill. There are much better uses of time.
EDIT: Although I know of people who have like 60 hill wind cards stashed away waiting

~Altera lvl 99/70 Sniper ~ : Altera lvl 9x/50 Wizard ~
Altera~ lvl 96/50 Sin ~ : ~Altera~ lvl 9x/6x High Priest ~
"heRO is a worthy server, that Altera doesn't deserve!"

[Image: basebelong-1.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 09-27-2009 10:29 PM by ~Altera~.)
09-27-2009 10:28 PM
VelvetHarlequin Offline
Puppet?

I am completely against the idea of hill wind being hatter. It has a purpose. It CAN be a useful card, and just because you guys/girls can't think of anywhere better to level isn't a good enough reason to reward you for your abundance of cards.

-Forget looking for perfection, when imperfection is truly the most beautiful thing known to our kind-
Though I have many others,....Main IGN's:
Velvethammer /whitesmith
VelvetOrion /sniper
VelvetInnocence /high priest
VelvetSecret /champion
09-28-2009 12:55 PM
Pistis_Sophia Offline
Sexy ingame moderator

Ok
I got some news about it.Icon_twisted

Anubis Card and Hillwill Card will not be hatter on the next Mr Hatter NPC update. The update is now decreased to 40 new hatter cards instead of 42.Icon_suprised

There are some surprises such as more various 100 items to collect and new riddles. Some older riddles are modified. Read carefully the text of your riddles after the update to notice any change.
I would like to thanks Pandora and Aki for all the riddles suggestions Icon_biggrin

There are also, of course, new hats added to the script. These additions will not decrease your chances to get a good hat. Some hats will be removed. The chance to get some of the less popular hats will be lowered. Those created spots will be used for the new hats.
Exemple : Piamette Hairband is avaible from the Piamette in Bloody Branch and a Piamette will be implemented in a dungeon before the Mr Hatter update.

Edit: The topic can be closed. Thanks for your participation to the poll.
(This post was last modified: 09-28-2009 07:09 PM by Pistis_Sophia.)
09-28-2009 07:06 PM
Thread Closed