Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Sincerest Apologies
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

RE:??My Sincerest Apologies

Aaronock Wrote:Wait I thought it was only a two week ban and not a permenent one?

It was a 2 week ban + a forum apology, so after a 2 week ban, the account will still be banned until a forum apology (such as this one) is given.

There is no ruling to the amount of accounts that a player can have, as long as dual client isn't involved to play more than 1 account at the same time.

Sigh really, convenience store is a very common thing in plenty of other servers. At the current day's ruling, there is nothing wrong with their existence unless they are vending on an illegal map or an illegal spot.

10-05-2009 03:29 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Loveless Offline
Beautifully Broken

RE: My Sincerest Apologies

How does he transfer money, how does he refill? I just think something isn't right about this.

My logic , and the logic of most players, is 1-2 accounts each player, max.

For me, a guy autovending with 30 different accounts ain't much different than one botting.

[Image: lovelesssig02vx1.png]
10-05-2009 03:33 PM
Find all posts by this user
thecursed Offline
The Great Saiyaman!!

RE:??My Sincerest Apologies

The Big Boss Wrote:The Seven & I Holdings Corporation is aware of no such rule limiting accounts per character, but in the interest of digging a hole, would like to encourage Loveless to find such a rule which will adversely affect 99% of all long-term players.

7-11: The 1 stands for 1nnovation.

Personally feel that buying 7-11 out is a scam, I doubt the 7-11 franchise has made 80mil in profit. And if i remember correct thats the price its asking to shut all locations forever. I dont like any of the vending franchise, theyre all stupid IMO. Someone with a merchant with lvl 10 discount could do better themselves. Not that i have anything against the 7-11 owners i just find it ridiculous that you are advising and pushing people towards buying you out when its clearly not worth it and undesired by majority of players.

Trowa - Retired Noob

Quoted for truth:
azurerogue Wrote:Players leaving the server (recently) has nothing to do with quests.  We leave because we're bored.  HeRo is an excellent server, and I'm not relocating to a new one - I'm just bored with RO in general and I have way too much going on personally to commit time here.
10-05-2009 03:33 PM
Snowhawk Offline
Failsassin

Really I always thought they were bots owned by GMs. I only held a convo with ONE 7-11 member in Payon and that freaked me out. I really don't mind them being there and don't see the point in all the whining everyone presents against them. If you don't like then don't buy from them. Same goes for PnP. I mean its all really common sense. Just ignore that they are there. They aren't causing any trouble, they aren't really affecting a lot of the prices unless you get competitive reselling things that can be bought in tool shops and NPC pet vendors.

Personally I've bought from them maybe four times and that was only because I was convinced by guildies to start stocking up on certain items. Other than that I never bother to even acknowledge their existence on the map.

Jaque::Sinx
Jaque-kun::Alchemist
Disciple Jaque::Acolyte
~Snow~::Wizard
10-05-2009 04:42 PM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

Why would GMs bother making vend bots? It's illegal by RMS standards (even if not "charged" to be delisted, it's still a giant reputation damage) to use such methods to boost population, and if we only want to make convenience stores, we would've done that by moving NPC shops around.

As for how they transfer, they transferred like anyone else who has merchants on a separate account. Nothing too special about it. Especially since they are just convenience store, you can now even use the heRO BBS to transfer.

10-05-2009 04:45 PM
GM-Aki Offline
Posting Freak

As this thread was an apology not a dialogue for or against store chains, I'll close this thread.

Thank you Mara for doing this.

The Cake is a Lie

heRO Wiki | Support Ticket | Vote for HeRO | Review heRO
10-05-2009 06:02 PM
Thread Closed