Poll: Should guild tax cap be changed?
Yes, increase the cap limit.
No, keep it the same.
Other (please explain).
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should guild tax cap be changed?
Kulluminatii Offline
Arman

RE: Should guild tax cap be changed?

Guys let's try to keep this on-topic so its not closed before Panda can give her answer...even though she can while its closed...still, would much rather have a topic that isn't closed Icon_wink.
11-30-2009 10:50 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

I think now that with the e-call disable in non-trans woe, there is an even lower urgency to train for guild levels for non-trans. Lv 11 is no longer a "must have".

11-30-2009 06:13 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kulluminatii Offline
Arman

True, with no real motive to level a guild much more after a few levels...this change isn't really necessary for non-trans WoE.

For trans WoE, it still would help greatly...especially now with two very powerful guilds dominating the WoE scene. Being well geared is important now more than ever for any new guild that is thinking about WoEing, so if they could get those "necessary" levels for e-call fairly quickly, they will be able to focus on gearing so they stand some sort of a chance against the current WoE guilds.

Although from the looks of it, increasing the max members allowed in a guild might prove more helpful than anything Laugh.
12-01-2009 03:04 AM
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

Don't forget this all 'helps' the big guilds you all seem so afraid of too. If anything it makes it easier for them to be more over powered since they already have all that stuff and then some... I think everyone is looking at this issue the wrong way....

12-02-2009 05:48 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kulluminatii Offline
Arman

That issue has been discussed before. Yes it will help bigger guilds gain even more levels, but at least it will help those start up guilds achieve the basic levels they need so they can focus on gearing up. Again, my view is that gearing should be the #1 priority for a guild and less time leveling guild = more time available to get geared.
12-03-2009 07:30 PM
ladynaive07 Offline
Banned

I'll admit it, this will help me level my guild. However, this will help any newcomer level their guild, and help you level your guild as well. But I don't know yet if the guild tax cap should be changed.

12-14-2009 12:02 AM
Sepharius Offline
:3

God damn these bots are getting smarter.

[Image: chibiscorp.jpg]
Want Third class sprites? Click here!
12-14-2009 12:30 AM
Galt Offline
Lurker

HOLY CRAP ITS SKYNET

It's only a matter of time before they start cranking out Terminators! THE END IS NIGH!

/OMG

Randomly materializing within heRO since 2008.

Hi, I copy and paste profound and meaningful quotes without having an iota's worth of what it actually means!
12-14-2009 12:31 AM
Kari Nogashi Offline
Forum Dweller

I think if WoE is improtant yess people will lvl regardless of the Cap however an increase would be awsome for the growth of WoE community im for the increase.
12-15-2009 03:25 PM
Kulluminatii Offline
Arman

GM-Pandora Wrote:Thanks for the suggestion, but no thanks. I see no reason to up the tax, I don't think it will create more woe guild, if someone is dedicated they will simply work for it as others have done before them, and an extra 20% or 25% tax will not suddenly make people "zomg I totally gotta woe now/make a woe guild".

Thought I'd save GMs the trouble.
12-18-2009 04:03 AM