Poll: Should guild tax cap be changed?
Yes, increase the cap limit.
No, keep it the same.
Other (please explain).
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should guild tax cap be changed?
Sakurato Away
Full Support Copycat

RE: Should guild tax cap be changed?

GRs getting removed isnt unfair.

Nameless was *always* supposed to have a quest.

and what's this about zeny duping-_-? Don't just say random stuff :S

Kohana|Sinx
Euphorie|Champ
Sonatina|Gypsy
Sakurato|High Priest
Nozomi|Whitesmith
Sakura|Professor
Frejya|Sniper
Ayami|Creator
Anei|Stalker
Fumiko|High Wizard
11-23-2009 12:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kulluminatii Offline
Arman

That's debatable. While I believe GRs should have never been in OCAs in the first place, removing them this late in the server's life is fairly harsh when you think about the newer players coming in, it should have been removed a while ago.

Also, I believe the point proto was trying to make is that unfair things happen a lot. So those who are claiming increasing guild tax cap is unfair to older guilds/vets should realize that things such as the removal of GR and the addition of the Nameless quest is unfair to newer players. Still, those things happen because it is best for the server in the long run.

Thats what I think he meant, but I may be totally off Icon_wink.
11-23-2009 01:21 PM
Fyrus Carmin Offline
The aura is with me !

The only "unfair" thing in my opinion was that Nameless was "free" to access once.

[Image: sansre5m.png]
[Image: sansre3o.png]
Quote:Note that any GM activity including monster summoning and mass carnage of players can be considered trolling (however, this can be disguised as an "event")
11-23-2009 01:22 PM
Kulluminatii Offline
Arman

Any further input on this? How about the people that voted no? Still feel the same way? Would love some more GM responses, and I swear if Ayu quotes Panda's post one more time I'm gonna lose it Icon_razz.
(This post was last modified: 11-25-2009 03:48 PM by Kulluminatii.)
11-25-2009 03:48 PM
GM-Aki Offline
Posting Freak

Can I quote Panda's post then?

The Cake is a Lie

heRO Wiki | Support Ticket | Vote for HeRO | Review heRO
11-25-2009 05:30 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kulluminatii Offline
Arman

Sure thing! It's only until about the 3rd time I get a little crazy Icon_wink.
11-25-2009 06:48 PM
GM-Aki Offline
Posting Freak

RE:??Should guild tax cap be changed?

GM-Ayu Wrote:
GM-Pandora Wrote:Thanks for the suggestion, but no thanks. I see no reason to up the tax

Re-quoting for reminders (from the other thread)

Here's a little special just for you Kulluminatii, a two for one. Icon_wink

The Cake is a Lie

heRO Wiki | Support Ticket | Vote for HeRO | Review heRO
11-25-2009 08:13 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kulluminatii Offline
Arman

RE:??Should guild tax cap be changed?

Kulluminatii Wrote:Also, to quote Panda's entire post:
Quote:Thanks for the suggestion, but no thanks. I see no reason to up the tax, I don't think it will create more woe guild, if someone is dedicated they will simply work for it as others have done before them, and an extra 20% or 25% tax will not suddenly make people "zomg I totally gotta woe now/make a woe guild".

However, I do have something else in mind that can sorta come close to this, it's a hat that has a level requirement of 99 and gives more exp from any monsters, thus more tax (no reason to wear it unless you're taxed). This thread made me think of this hat idea, but previously a while ago I had the idea to make a Guild Quest, and this hat would now be one of the product resulting from the quest, along with some recruiting guildmember hats which was the original intended product for it.

In her first paragraph she argues that if the person is dedicated, they will get the levels no matter what. We all agree with that, however, if the person could get those levels quicker; and then be able to focus their time and effort on gearing to be able to have a chance at taking on the bigger guilds...I believe that is something that should be taken into consideration as well.

Two can play at that game Ms. Aki Evil.

Seriously though, with a few new guilds emerging...it seems as if things are turning out for the better by itself. However, I still believe WoE is in a fragile state atm, and increasing guild tax cap can only help. How much it helps is another story though.
11-25-2009 11:19 PM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

You might as well add in some HERO WELFARE if you are giving some benefit and assistance through changing the guild cap.

11-25-2009 11:35 PM
Kulluminatii Offline
Arman

Seriously going to use that post to support your argument? Icon_razz

Are you completely against helping out new guilds being created? Were you against implementing fish as well which made leveling much easier? Perhaps you were against mining also?

If you say those are different, what makes them so?
11-25-2009 11:44 PM