Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HeRO House! (Who would be ur roomies?)
Yuriohs Offline
Keep your Heart True, and your eyes open

RE:??HeRO House! (Who would be ur roomies?)

GM-Ayu Wrote:No one.

Especially not with the people who put me down in their list.

Reason? Way too many.

I have a very strong feeling that there's a 99% how I'll be the only non-drinker in any house party (I'm still 100% alcohol free~), which shall be often given the configuration and some of the house member list. Following that, there's a very high chance that I'll have to be the one to drag drunken fools on the couches back to their room, cleaning the random peanuts on the floor. Next morning, it'll still probably be me throwing all the bedsheets into the laundry because of intense puking, potentially throwing out dead bodies of ducks that went through only-god-knows what happened to them the night before.

What about the other non drinkers, you say? That may be even more horrifying, as at least the drunks are predictable in their mess in their own right. Another Thor Leech Party meeting discussing if Doppel or Kiehl is hotter is mind scarring, and given the chance of living together, the hottest monster thread will probably be revived even if it should remain in the grave for the benefit of the entire human race that plays RO.

I am also not sure if it's a conspiracy against me why the people I mute often are the people who want me to live with them. Is it because they want to peek over my room to know when I am muting people? Or, is it because they want some real life beating which shall involve them having a TI-83(plus) shoved down their throat until they are also muted in real life coughing out piles of blood as their red bubble? Also, what am I going to do if I have to ban them. They'll certainly go "Ayu I'm so bored I can't play heRO can I come into your room and jump up and down on your bed?" as if they aren't complaining about being bored on Main/guild/party chat enough.

I'm also certainly not going to be the one to drive fat people around because they are too fat to move by themselves, or they just want me as a math tutor that's right next door and probably will work for free to bail them out for geometry.

On top of it all, more than half of those people will be kicked out of the house for violating the house rule: Thou shall watch Clannad and Kanon in its entirety whenever given the chance possible.

... and absolutely no wallposters of Fabio.

*raises hand*

Doesn't drink
If people do drink, they better be payong more rent
And even if they are, they still need to Gtfo my house

Lol we all arn't little kids /swt.

Ask aaron how I feel about drinking and smoking in general.
Remember that group msn chat aaron?

[Image: m9ahiejpg.gif]

The first lesseon a revolutionary must learn is that he is a doomed man. Unless he understands this, he does not grasp the essential meaning of his life.
And thus he isn't a revolutionary if he doesn't understand.
11-03-2009 08:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

RE: HeRO House! (Who would be ur roomies?)

LOL Street, I remember some of those MSN chats. Its amazing Tripp nor I absolutely scarred you or Kexel for life from some of those!

Anyway, I dunno what 5 people I'd actually be able to live with, I mean honestly I like a lot of you, but to live with someone is a lot lot different. ;3

I can name that I can live with Jeff though, we practically do live together now on the weekends.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
11-03-2009 09:44 PM
azurerogue Offline
One Dogma: THROW AD!

Herman
Krumb
BoneSaw (doubt anyone remembers him)

- I've already lived with these three IRL, and I miss them =(

Other two:

I don't know. I spend most of my time in game farming and don't socialize much. The few times I DO talk to other people in game it's usually because they've said something on main that irks me enough to respond - so it only SEEMS like I get along poorly with other people.

I do agree with Trowa, though, pictish would be fun because he's hilarious.

---------------

Out of curiosity, Street, why would drinkers have to pay more rent (assuming they're responsible)?

- Albus Dumbledore 99/70 Professor - Albus DumbIedore 92/59 Professor
- AIbus Dumbledore 93/50 Wizard - AIbus DumbIedore 1/1 Novice
- Astaroth 99/70 Creator - Dawkins 99/70 Creator
- Exemplar 98/69 Paladin - Equitas 80/47 Paladin
- Mephistopheles 95/65 Lord Knight - Shogo Kawada 97/67 Stalker
11-03-2009 09:53 PM
Avalon_Fates Offline
†Last Angel†

Shikari Wrote:Lol no one wants me as their roommate =s xD

Haha I was thinking the same thing.

My list hmmm...

Rika - From the old FD days.

Namine - For being both awesome and would have more RO knowledge then the rest of the house.

Motoko - Because every pally needs a party, and she is definitely the most fun pally I know.

Edward - Ive seen this guy try tanking as a prof...you want that sorta craziness in a group.

Aaronock - Best prof on the server~ Nuff said.

[Image: 330g3na.gif]
"A utopia without love is just an illusion"
Angel Fates /99-68/1 agi 190aspd Lord Knight.
Magia Erebea Elysia /83-49/ Battle Alchemist
Magia Elysia/94-50/Magic Bullet Monk <-Needs work.
11-03-2009 11:13 PM
Ellie Offline
Bittersweet

*patpatAyu*

S'okay, I don't drink, either, and I live on res where 450/500 ids get drunk at least once a week. And then they try and help me cook.

I also think that Doppel is far too young, being a swordie, and the Kiehl has issues. Like the need to surround himself in girls and pretty boys.

I also have a TI-83+ that I can lend to your arsenal. It also has a transfer cable perfect for lynching.
I like walking, and I refuse to do maths, so no tutoring is needed.

As for Clannad, I just won't let the chance be possible. ;D

Wow, that sounded like a personals ad.
I'm also caring, down to earth, have a great sense of humour and live locally.

As for my housemates, I'm not sure.
Silk, Slate, Eman (so I can effectively poison him once and for all), Kal, Wal, Conch, Aya, Your Mother...

I suffer from large amounts of grumpiness. You don't want to have to live with me.

Edit: Jugg is offering me red lights? You're totally accepted, Jugg.

Inasad
stop doing dickers
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2009 07:04 AM by Ellie.)
11-04-2009 07:01 AM
Herman Offline
Tank of your Dreams

I was actually a bit sad at first to see that no one but albus had picked me to room with.. but then I realized I'd be a horrible housemate. I drink, play RO, go out to the bars and work for the money to fund all of those things.

But if I had to pick 5 ppl...

Albus (obvious)
Krumb (even tho he doesnt drink much.. when he does its hillarious)
Jug (i've been hero forum stalking him, and he seems pretty funny)
Amara (every house needs someone with a level head)
and....
hmmm

too hard.. if you wish you were on this list just:
5) [insert name]

retired except for..

the Herman Zeny Sink event of 2011.. 3.5b drained and
counting..
11-04-2009 07:52 AM
Loveless Offline
Beautifully Broken

Herman, we can go live together. I drink too, smoke sometimes, go to bars and also work and play hero.

As long as you don't have any problems when I walk around in undies...

lol

But as I said, <3 Living alone

[Image: lovelesssig02vx1.png]
11-04-2009 07:57 AM
F.x Offline
Bob Lawblaw's Law Blog

^
^
^
omg kinky much? Icon_wink

Fanimus             - Whitesmith
Clowning Around - Clown
11-04-2009 08:48 AM
Yuriohs Offline
Keep your Heart True, and your eyes open

azurerogue Wrote:Herman
Krumb
BoneSaw (doubt anyone remembers him)

- I've already lived with these three IRL, and I miss them =(

Other two:

I don't know.??I spend most of my time in game farming and don't socialize much.??The few times I DO talk to other people in game it's usually because they've said something on main that irks me enough to respond - so it only SEEMS like I get along poorly with other people.

I do agree with Trowa, though, pictish would be fun because he's hilarious.??

---------------

Out of curiosity, Street, why would drinkers have to pay more rent (assuming they're responsible)?

Drinkers would pay more rent to keep them from buying more beer/drugs. Granted, they're not rich, mooching their parents for "college" money and then spending it on things that stimulate themselves for 5 hours when they could be getting knowledge to last them a lifetime........

I grew up around alcoholics,potheads,preggers,hoes,dealers,pushers and hated it I didn't cave into the hype of drugs, because I saw how it affected them and their parents. I don't necessarily hate the people unless they try to push what they have on me or they try to push it on my friends that follow the same path I do.

Not all my friends follow my path, but they accept the choice I made and respect it. Therefore, I respect their choice and their path.

STILL

In the HeRO Houses, I think I would TP Ayu's house with toilet paper of claanad characters crossed out in X's.

[Image: m9ahiejpg.gif]

The first lesseon a revolutionary must learn is that he is a doomed man. Unless he understands this, he does not grasp the essential meaning of his life.
And thus he isn't a revolutionary if he doesn't understand.
11-04-2009 10:16 AM
Flare Offline
These sinners never sin...

It'd depend on the size of the place. If it's about the size of an apartment, chances are, I'd be alone. Spent a good chunk of my time in the military with 2 other roommates in a room that was about the size of a motel room.

[Image: 97427070.png]
"Only the fool wishes to go into battle to beat someone for the satisfaction of beating someone." -A Thousand Sons
11-04-2009 11:00 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply