Nathaniel Hawkins 9x/6x - Stalker
Sora Sacrificulous 9x/6x - High Priest
SniperAngel 9x/6x - Sniper
11-21-2009 02:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ultima_Pi Offline
Queen Bitch of the Universe

RE: Ch. 2.1- Last Line Defense!

Totally didn't have waste a billion arrows and Ygg Berries on Sniper.

Total win.

Marivel, Sidewinder - 99 Lady Sniper
Melody Vilente - 99 High Priestess
Yuugi Hoshiguma - 99 Champion

Gojira Wrote:Your keyboards aren't lightsabers bros...
11-21-2009 02:39 PM
FrozenCrown Offline

So it sounds like things went well?
Haha.

On the same note, did something happen to server afterwards?
I've been trying to connect, but I keep getting
"Failed to connect to server"

Is anybody else getting that?

FrozenCrown [Sage]
MistMyth [Blacksmith]
Caharin [Knight]
GrissaOstDrauka [Crusader]

[Image: KEYMASTER-GATEKEEPER4EVR2.jpg]
11-21-2009 03:47 PM
Snowhawk Offline
Failsassin

RE: ??????Ch. 2.1- Last Line Defense!

Yuriohs Wrote:You Have Got To Be Kidding Me.

I've never NEVER gotten ToH Wings, I never cared for them, I only cared for dark allegiance winning Mass ToH, and improving my pvp skills. And I was pissed I couldn't help out dark in that tower event (couldn't go anyway)
But then, I found out that I could do the cursed helm quest and get in.
Do you know what I did? I stopped EVERYTHING I did previously, if STD didn't need me for WoE, I didn't WoE stopped farming jakks and nightmares I stopped everything I did previously just to get closer to getting the cursed helm
I sold things I woudn't normally sell and I did ask favors from my guildies.

Since a few of them did the quest before they helped me, but the best tip I got was from some random person that pm'd me, and helped me find the npc's.

In events like this YOU NEED TO BE GEARED, YOU NEED TO BE READY. Stop whining you think everyone has INFINITZ OF TIME ON THEIR HANDS? At that time I could only spend about 2-3 hours a day on HeRO and I STILL got the cursed helm in time for the tower event(couldn't go because of family reasons). You think I want you wiping my squad to kill satan morroc better think again.

And Jaque you mean to tell me your in behemoth, but you can't ask amara or adrilf or kohaku! pfft they might know these quests with the back of their hands, don't you even begin to tell me that they can't help you or that they won't help you they're helpful.

Quit the QQ and begin the Pew Pew.

No actually everytime I ask for anything I'm ignored by the people that have the answers and I'm answered with "shut up and go do nameless."

I'm always told to do everything on my own and do nameless. Even in a guild I'm pretty much on my own. So far I only try to Farm every once in a while for some of the Alchemists in the guild. I'm not really any use in WoE either. Most of the time I'm there I just sit in Preemp waiting for something to happen and when it does I'm first to die.

Finally almost done getting Nameless Dungeon open so now they really don't have anything to tell me that would be considered useful, but I'm 90% sure I can't even survive in nameless.

The only other useless info I keep getting is being told to get gear I either can't wear or can't get without a large sum of Zeny.

Jaque::Sinx
Jaque-kun::Alchemist
Disciple Jaque::Acolyte
~Snow~::Wizard
11-21-2009 07:53 PM
Sepharius Offline
:3

... so farm then? I stocked up Hill Wind loots for over a month now (since I can't do it every day), and I just OC'd it all with a merch slave and got 6m from all the loot. It's easy to get the zeny, you just have to know where to go. Don't take other people's words for it, just check around dungeons or fields you find intriguing and see if they give good exp/drops, and stick with it when you do find it.

And Nameless is do-able as a Sin, but I see it more as a Banshee mobbing thing, and even then I only saw Mr Moe doing that when I was wandering around Nameless 1 DSing Banshees, probably because he was a SinX as well.

Frankly saying, don't be so reliant on others. They don't always have the answers.

[Image: chibiscorp.jpg]
Want Third class sprites? Click here!
11-21-2009 08:01 PM
Snowhawk Offline
Failsassin

RE:??Ch. 2.1- Last Line Defense!

Sepharius Wrote:... so farm then? I stocked up Hill Wind loots for over a month now (since I can't do it every day), and I just OC'd it all with a merch slave and got 6m from all the loot. It's easy to get the zeny, you just have to know where to go. Don't take other people's words for it, just check around dungeons or fields you find intriguing and see if they give good exp/drops, and stick with it when you do find it.

And Nameless is do-able as a Sin, but I see it more as a Banshee mobbing thing, and even then I only saw Mr Moe doing that when I was wandering around Nameless 1 DSing Banshees, probably because he was a SinX as well.

Frankly saying, don't be so reliant on others. They don't always have the answers.

I make about 200-400k off off Hillwinds. That is roughly a Month's worth there seeing as Most of my money goes into healing. I can't keep over 500k in the bank because I die so often.

As for Mobbing, its an issue I've tried addressing with my guild many times ad they just don't get that I can't mob at all. I can only 1 on 1 things. Maybe take two on, but that's roughly the limit of what i'm capable of.

Jaque::Sinx
Jaque-kun::Alchemist
Disciple Jaque::Acolyte
~Snow~::Wizard
11-21-2009 08:20 PM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

RE:??Ch. 2.1- Last Line Defense!

FrozenCrown Wrote:So it sounds like things went well?
Haha
Darn, I was hoping you guys would lose so I could see what Ayu and Mass had cooked up =x
(This post was last modified: 11-21-2009 08:25 PM by The Legendary Joe.)
11-21-2009 08:24 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Seriously, you have got to be the whinest person I've encountered on these forums in a long time.
Time to start buckling down and learning how to mob, practice on weak shit like poporings or something to get an idea of how to do it, move forward with different mobs and eventually you'll get it down with Hillwinds.

You act like you should get to enjoy the best aspects of RO without having to really learn anything on your own first...that just isn't how it works in any game usually.

Here I'll even go a step farther and post Moe's guide that was approved on RMS for mobbing with a grimtooth sin.

http://write.ratemyserver.net/ragnoark-o...mtoothing/

If you still can't figure it out after this, perhaps Sin class isn't for you, and you should consider trying a different one out that will better suit your playing style.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
11-21-2009 08:29 PM
Sepharius Offline
:3

RE: ??Ch. 2.1- Last Line Defense!

Snowhawk Wrote:
Sepharius Wrote:... so farm then? I stocked up Hill Wind loots for over a month now (since I can't do it every day), and I just OC'd it all with a merch slave and got 6m from all the loot. It's easy to get the zeny, you just have to know where to go. Don't take other people's words for it, just check around dungeons or fields you find intriguing and see if they give good exp/drops, and stick with it when you do find it.

I make about 200-400k off off Hillwinds.??That is roughly a Month's worth there seeing as Most of my money goes into healing.??I can't keep over 500k in the bank because I die so often.

As for Mobbing, its an issue I've tried addressing with my guild many times ad they just don't get that I can't mob at all. I can only 1 on 1 things.??Maybe take two on, but that's roughly the limit of what i'm capable of.

My level 72 Sin can take 4 Hill Winds at a time with nothing more than NPC Jamadhar and Pantie/Undershirt combo. I'm pretty sure you can do more than that.

Also, keywords in my quote are "stocked up". You don't sell them after you finish, you shove them in storage, and then when they hit 8k pieces you just take them and Overcharge them with a merch with OC10. Easy money.

If you think you can't take Hill Winds, do Orc Dungeon 2. Good place to start learning how to mob, and the drops aren't half bad either.

[Image: chibiscorp.jpg]
Want Third class sprites? Click here!
(This post was last modified: 11-21-2009 08:36 PM by Sepharius.)
11-21-2009 08:33 PM
Shikari Offline
Br?

turning off auto loot in Orc Dun 2 is pretty nice, since all the zenorcs will just mob at the drops of the other monsters, meaning you have to walk less, and wont waste sp hidding every 10 sec

[Image: 2wnxvtw.png]

Proud Member of Desolation of Eden
11-21-2009 09:49 PM