Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ch. 2.1- Last Line Defense!
Naruhodo Offline
Ace Attorney

RE:????Ch. 2.1- Last Line Defense!

FrozenCrown Wrote:
Snowhawk Wrote:
Rankin Wrote:so wait...lvl 76 with none of the items can NOT participate for the reward items?

Rewards are usually for the people that participate. >> We won't be able to participate so my thoughts on this are No.??I'm just upset that all the really fun stuff requires items and gears that I will never be able to attain.

I agree, 100%. Not all of us have enough skill/ attention spam/ TIME to get some of those items. It's not fair to the rest of us.

Erm, I just realized all this below until the ---------s was just reiterating exactly what Sukeshima said Laugh

"All the fun stuff?" Some of the most fun stuff in heRO are novice events (which requires no equips or levels) and early leveling. Also there are custom low level mobs like sapling, aqualing, etc. I had a lot of fun as a fledgling monk, doing my own little "collect em all" quest for the custom drops, marin, sapling, and aqualing hats.

I think the majority of the events on this server or more are "Everyone Welcome," so don't be discouraged and whiney because of just one event that caters to experienced players. These players put time and effort into their characters and have really contributed to the heRO community, so in a way they kinda "deserve" an event like this.

If you don't think the beginning part of heRO can be fun then you might be missing something (like a fun guild) or doing something wrong. And if you want to skip the beginning part of RO then heRO probably isn't for you.

Anyway, cheer up, there will be other events in the future Icon_biggrin
----------------------------------------------
ALSO, contrary to popular belief, Hillwinds are NOT the best source for money 6m a month?! That's horrible zeny imo. Do I have to spell it out? Cards, cards, Cards!! For jeebus's sake people, forget the Hillwinds and go to Byalan, or kill Evil Druids, or run to Sphinx, or do Mining or Fishing; just do SOMETHING that actually gets you valuable items and not hillwind crap. (sorry didn't mean to sound so angry but that's what I felt Love )

Most importantly,

GRATS HERO, WE BEAT SATAN! WE ROCK!
Icon_biggrin

[Image: tumblr_ox8eztGfqD1rtqyteo1_400.jpg]

I'm back?
Naruhodo, 99/70 Champ
Naruhodo Ryuuichi, 99/70 Whitesmith
Edgeworth, Sniper
Lawrence Moe Curls, Bard
Father Totoro, Priest
(This post was last modified: 11-22-2009 12:53 AM by Naruhodo.)
11-22-2009 12:31 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sepharius Offline
:3

RE: ????Ch. 2.1- Last Line Defense!

Naruhodo Wrote:----------------------------------------------
ALSO, contrary to popular belief, Hillwinds are NOT the best source for money 6m a month?! That's horrible zeny imo. Do I have to spell it out? Cards, cards, Cards!! For jeebus's sake people, forget the Hillwinds and go to Byalan, or kill Evil Druids, or run to Sphinx, or do Mining or Fishing; just do SOMETHING that actually gets you valuable items and not hillwind crap. (sorry didn't mean to sound so angry but that's what I felt Love )
Sepharius Wrote:I stocked up Hill Wind loots for over a month now (since I can't do it every day)

If I really put my mind to it, I could probably get that 6m in a week, week and a half tops.

[Image: chibiscorp.jpg]
Want Third class sprites? Click here!
11-22-2009 12:55 AM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

RE: Ch. 2.1- Last Line Defense!

bah really... if you can't mob, then go for high exp mobs that you can take 1on1...
Hint: Abyss

got no money for fish? use the healer and warper with fly wings etc making you able to always have full hp-sp without burning a hole in your pockets...

if you still can't do all that then you probably don't have enough str-dex to call yourself a proper GT sin...

-w-
11-22-2009 01:36 AM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

k think we can leave the sin tips to another thread now, let's go back to talk about satan morroc~

Now that SM is defeated in an event, do realize that you have to repeat the feat without GMs around this time against him in his natural map ;D

11-22-2009 03:02 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sepharius Offline
:3

RE:??Ch. 2.1- Last Line Defense!

GM-Ayu Wrote:k think we can leave the sin tips to another thread now, let's go back to talk about satan morroc~

Now that SM is defeated in an event, do realize that you have to repeat the feat without GMs around this time against him in his natural map ;D

And with a smaller group, probably.

[Image: chibiscorp.jpg]
Want Third class sprites? Click here!
11-22-2009 03:19 AM
Yuriohs Offline
Keep your Heart True, and your eyes open

And mutliple times a week. Don't forget about that.

Atleast, I HOPE a certain guild farms him.

[Image: m9ahiejpg.gif]

The first lesseon a revolutionary must learn is that he is a doomed man. Unless he understands this, he does not grasp the essential meaning of his life.
And thus he isn't a revolutionary if he doesn't understand.
11-22-2009 04:39 AM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

RE:??Ch. 2.1- Last Line Defense!

Yuriohs Wrote:And mutliple times a week. Don't forget about that.

Atleast, I HOPE a certain guild farms him.

well you need to beat the quest one first before you fight the regular mvp one... and the regular mvp one is identical to the quest one, except at exactly half the physical attack power.

11-22-2009 05:42 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Yuriohs Offline
Keep your Heart True, and your eyes open

And?

Again, I expect Multiple times Satan Morroc Being farmed.

He seriously, isn't that hard.

[Image: m9ahiejpg.gif]

The first lesseon a revolutionary must learn is that he is a doomed man. Unless he understands this, he does not grasp the essential meaning of his life.
And thus he isn't a revolutionary if he doesn't understand.
11-22-2009 01:09 PM
Snowhawk Offline
Failsassin

Yay he can be battled normally!

Jaque::Sinx
Jaque-kun::Alchemist
Disciple Jaque::Acolyte
~Snow~::Wizard
11-22-2009 02:20 PM