More people
Better PvP/WoE
More events or more varity
Diffrent exp or drop rates
More staff members
Less broken/missing content
Other
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you think will make heRO better?
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

RE: What do you think will make heRO better?

meh it will create problems even in the short run...

DBs give access to mobs that should not be easily accessible, so the DB guy handing out DBs prove that participating in WoE is not necessary to get access to guild dun mobs...

oh and let's not forget that beholder masters drop linen gloves... even before it's out yet, DBs already gave access to the mobs so now glove[1]s (which are rarely hunted so the scarcity was initially abated by muspel) seem to be worth even less...

we have a DB room already, so such a room would just be superfluous...

-w-
12-03-2009 06:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Trapper Offline

There should be more rewards in the extermination quest.
Like field manual,bubble gum,Kafra card etc,etc..
I mean not all Rewards at once.
The npc should give us an option to pick to one of this Rental tems.
And make the Extermination quest a bit more hard or harder.

AFK From Game.
01-11-2010 03:14 AM
Pocket Rocket !! Offline

Probably going to get lynched for suggesting is, but allowing limited dual clienting.

It's pretty frustrating having to log my merchant out where my character is, drop the loot, log back on to pick it up and sell it, and then wait for a friend of mine to log on so I can get my zeny. Before I get the expected, "Ask someone in main to do it/A person near by/ectect.", could I have the 900 harpy talons and santa poring card returned to me that Airika (or something like that), an assassin, stole?

The other argument against dual clienting that I've seen on here is the whole, "That prompts a decrease in partying." I don't know what server the people saying that are playing on, but the only parties I've ever even seen take place here are with higher level trans in nameless or thors.

Maybe it's because I'm an iRO native that it just seems so silly to not have this already implemented. Being able to buff or endow yourself is hardly game breaking! To be frank, though dual clienting had a hand in the killing of parties on iRO, the main cause of death was simply TKM'ing thors. Which could be done with, or without, dual clienting.

The only other thing I'd suggest, while on the topic, would be limiting the number of clients to 2, instead of as many as your computer can handle like on iRO. That was just silly in my opinion.
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2010 11:13 AM by Pocket Rocket !!.)
01-11-2010 11:12 AM
Shikari Offline
Br?

^

Reminds me of another server i was in, there were 200 people on, but no one was talking on main, so i asked... one person had 20 chars on at once and was leeching all of them at the same time... another had 10, and a fewother people had 3~5. I think i was the only one w/o a dual client.

Safe to say that server barely had parties.

As for the BS issue just put the merch in your main acc, thats what I do xD, then again i dont usually sell much Laugh, other than that just get a friend to access an endower you can have in a sepparete acc.

But I would assume that just 1 extra window wouldnt affect -much-. I still wouldnt do it personally, just got used to a single client XD

[Image: 2wnxvtw.png]

Proud Member of Desolation of Eden
01-11-2010 01:54 PM
Pocket Rocket !! Offline

RE:??What do you think will make heRO better?

Shikari Wrote:^

Reminds me of another server i was in, there were 200 people on, but no one was talking on main, so i asked... one person had 20 chars on at once and was leeching all of them at the same time... another had 10, and a fewother people had 3~5. I think i was the only one w/o a dual client.

Safe to say that server barely had parties.

This is the reason why I suggested limiting it to two. Though this server is hardly what I would call party friendly even without dual clienting.

Quote:As for the BS issue just put the merch in your main acc, thats what I do xD, then again i dont usually sell much Laugh, other than that just get a friend to access an endower you can have in a sepparete acc.

Hopefully by BS issue you mean blacksmith. Icon_smile Having a merchant on my main account already with max DC, I know what you're getting at. I don't particularly feel like leveling up a character I don't play anymore than I already have, but that isn't saying it wouldn't slim the odds of an occurence like the one mentioned in my previous post from happening again.

As for the endow thing, I don't know about you, but I personally dislike giving away my account info to anyone that isn't living without the same house I live in.

Quote:But I would assume that just 1 extra window wouldnt affect -much-. I still wouldnt do it personally, just got used to a single client XD

Bingo. Well, it would certainly make low level play more enjoyable, but other than that, it wouldn't do a whole lot. This server makes leeching a tad tricky if you haven't noticed.
01-11-2010 02:46 PM
Ultima_Pi Offline
Queen Bitch of the Universe

Lol Dual Clienting. Though I can't say I haven't benefited from it already (when it was allowed way back in the day), it would probably just server to screw with more things than just "lack of parties".

What you do with your accounts is up to you. If you don't trust anyone, that's your loss.

Marivel, Sidewinder - 99 Lady Sniper
Melody Vilente - 99 High Priestess
Yuugi Hoshiguma - 99 Champion

Gojira Wrote:Your keyboards aren't lightsabers bros...
01-11-2010 02:54 PM
Pocket Rocket !! Offline

RE:??What do you think will make heRO better?

Ultima_Pi Wrote:it would probably just server to screw with more things than just "lack of parties".

Like?
01-11-2010 03:15 PM
Shikari Offline
Br?

and yes BS=Blacksmith in this case XDDD.... sorry

[Image: 2wnxvtw.png]

Proud Member of Desolation of Eden
01-11-2010 03:49 PM
Ellie Offline
Bittersweet

For transfers, just use richer and/or established players, who wouldn't like the idea of possibly being banned for stealing.

I have lots of people just walk up and trade me expensive items without a word. It's like.. "I assume you're wanting a transfer?" (Looking at you, people who know who they are.)

Inasad
stop doing dickers
01-11-2010 07:33 PM
Trapper Offline

Dual Clienting was allowed back in the days?
Wish i would have joined the Hero server that time.Cry
Well we should stop counting the chickens(Suggestions)Before they hatch(Accepted).
It might turn out to be a crocs.Laugh
We should wait for the Gm's To Reply.Icon_smile

AFK From Game.
01-12-2010 02:13 AM