More people
Better PvP/WoE
More events or more varity
Diffrent exp or drop rates
More staff members
Less broken/missing content
Other
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you think will make heRO better?
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

RE:??What do you think will make heRO better?

Trapper Wrote:Dual Clienting was allowed back in the days?
Wish i would have joined the Hero server that time.Cry
Well we should stop counting the chickens(Suggestions)Before they hatch(Accepted).
It might turn out to be a crocs.Laugh
We should wait for the Gm's To Reply.Icon_smile

Yup, back in the day I had 8 accounts open at once and had my own little party, it was awesome! D: Explains why my computer hates me though...

01-12-2010 02:34 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Former-GM-Circe Offline
Thank you, all. <3

RE: What do you think will make heRO better?

It was before my GMing time, but I believe a poll was taken about duel clienting, and the majority were against it.

I don't see the anti-duel clienting rule changing anytime soon.

Gone! Thanks for the memories.
<333

01-12-2010 02:39 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Herman Offline
Tank of your Dreams

just a quick add on to the trading/stealing issue.. it is illegal to steal during an xfer on hero. If you ask someone to xfer for you and then they dont return the items its against the rules. The problem lies with most people who get into this mess not guarding themselves. Take SS's of both the convo to xfer as well as the trade window, that way if something does go wrong your ticket will be full of proof and the GM's can act more quickly and without having to guess motive/alternate stories. I do it whenever I trade valuable things for an xfer. Even with people like Ellie =o.

retired except for..

the Herman Zeny Sink event of 2011.. 3.5b drained and
counting..
01-12-2010 02:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

Without screenshots, then GMs can never tell if you are giving the item away, or transferring, or if it's selling the item for something other than zeny (leech? plenty of possibility). It boils down to a story of "you"-"No, you!" which is very, very difficult to resolve, and usually GMs may not even act on it due to lack of any supporting evidence that it is stealing at all. heRO does operate on innocent until proven guilty, so we do default it to, all trades being innocent and good.

Always screenshot to protect yourself in trades of any kind.

01-12-2010 02:54 AM
Ellie Offline
Bittersweet

S'okay, Herman. So do I. =P

Inasad
stop doing dickers
01-12-2010 03:36 AM
Dementia Offline
Play RO? Hah! NEVAR!!

mahawirasd Wrote:2. Town warps = 1500z
kafra more often than not uses 1200 or 1800, so this number would make the warper service on par with kafra service. Changing it to this value would make some people re think about choosing kafra vs warper. Furthermore, it will give back value to butterfly wings, tele lv2, and warp portal (currently the costs tend to be cheaper than b-wings and warp portal to town is only cheaper than warper if 3 or more ppl uses it).

I wouldnt mind so much about this IF every town and dungeon had a different price.

Example, what if a lv18 Acolyte decided he wanted to go Payon Dungeon to level, so he goes there by walking from Payon and unlocks it (And gets the free Payon unlock through the quest) he goes in, and gets killed because his SP runs out. Now he's back at whereever his Save town is with roughly 5-10k zeny, and decides to get some armour (Moving along.)
So hes got around 4-500 zeny left and clicks on the warper, and suddenly he has to walk to Payon to level.

If for one could NOT afford to warp at those prices since I am really, really new to the server. Ive got about... 15k? My money wouldnt last very long if those prices were implemented. (Im already a little annoyed with Einbroch costing 10k to unlock, and I found Geographers suck for my Archer.)

---

@topic:
I really want to see more public Light vs Darks events. Ive never seen one, but had the opportunity (Til work reared its ugly head) to try Werewolf (Which isnt Light vs Dark anyways.)

Maybe something like monster invasions, except it makes towns (Apart from major ones) Open PvP for Light vs Dark for about 30 minutes (Debatable.)

Maybe a daily event where a Crystal spawns in Prontera, and whoever finds it and kills it (1hp, so that even Novices can try) gets X Allegience points. (Since its easy and daily prolly just 1.)

Maybe even a Light vs Dark WoE, with a single castle (But that would be a scripting nightmare)

Even the more little things would be nice, like a GM spawning 50 porings in Prontera and one of them drops a special prize, just more little random events. (I dont actually know how many are held, I think Im in a bad timezone for GM events DIcon_smile

I was actually very excited about trying ToH when I first arrived here, now Ive learned the harsh reality that Im prolly Months away from both being able to enter and being good at it.

Anyways Ill stop *here*.

EDIT: I just read the Event thread Pandora made and found half the things I suggested actually happen! xD
Go figure, unless they dont anymore, then start doing them again. (As Ive said, my Timezone sucks for events and such.)

Ghastly Waffle (Rogue) - Half Main
Aussie Waffle (Hunter) - Other Half Main
Japanese Waffle (Ninja) - Level Buddy
Errend Ebecee (Baby Aco) - Eh...

I've got a MOTHER (turkey festival) PENGUIN AVATAR!
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2010 06:36 AM by Dementia.)
01-12-2010 06:17 AM
Former-GM-Circe Offline
Thank you, all. <3

Dementia;

The heRO Wiki contains an Event Archive, that shows most of the events held since mid 2008.

Gone! Thanks for the memories.
<333

01-12-2010 07:48 AM
Kretzer Offline
Fat-Ality

GM-Circe Wrote:It was before my GMing time, but I believe a poll was taken about duel clienting, and the majority were against it.

Actually, the majority of the poll was Pro-Dual Client. http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=2036

But at the end, it was decided with a big "Screw the Poll". And that was the end of it.

Panda Wrote:Yep. Democracy has spoken and double-client will be re-enabled in the next client along with zooming.

I only really care about Dual-Client because I manage stuff across more than 15 accounts, and the Mailing system NEVER arrived Icon_sad

NEVER >:[
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2010 05:30 PM by Kretzer.)
01-12-2010 05:28 PM
Magazine Offline
Did somebody say Osiris?

heRO could definitely use more WoE guilds / PvPers. It's one of the few areas I think heRO is lacking in.

I never really had an issue with dual clienting, though I kind of wanted to do it on my Alchemist while lvling my bard, but @AT works fine for that I guess. And what is this mailing system? I hear people talking about it a lot Icon_suprised

[Image: heRO-Userbar.gif]
01-12-2010 08:26 PM
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

RE: ??What do you think will make heRO better?

Kretzer Wrote:
GM-Circe Wrote:It was before my GMing time, but I believe a poll was taken about duel clienting, and the majority were against it.

Actually, the majority of the poll was Pro-Dual Client. http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=2036

But at the end, it was decided with a big "Screw the Poll". And that was the end of it.

Panda Wrote:Yep. Democracy has spoken and double-client will be re-enabled in the next client along with zooming.

I only really care about Dual-Client because I manage stuff across more than 15 accounts, and the Mailing system NEVER arrived Icon_sad??

NEVER >:[

+1

01-12-2010 09:12 PM