Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Supply for WOE
Kulluminatii Offline
Arman

RE: Supply for WOE

Anyways...let's get this topic back on track before it goes out of hand.

Your more than welcome to join Syndicate on any non-trans char you want. We won't start officially WoEing until the time change on December 6th, but its still nice to get to know everyone ahead of time Icon_wink.

Refer to this thread for more info: http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=11825

And if you still don't want to re-open Apoc, I wish you luck in finding the right guild for trans WoE. I must say though, NE would be a good choiceNo1.
11-15-2009 06:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Yuriohs Offline
Keep your Heart True, and your eyes open

Hmm,

I just wanted Trowa to come with us scouting the castle and racing to see who can get to the pre emp faster.

[Image: m9ahiejpg.gif]

The first lesseon a revolutionary must learn is that he is a doomed man. Unless he understands this, he does not grasp the essential meaning of his life.
And thus he isn't a revolutionary if he doesn't understand.
11-15-2009 09:08 PM
thecursed Offline
The Great Saiyaman!!

RE:??Supply for WOE

Yuriohs Wrote:Hmm,

I just wanted Trowa to come with us scouting the castle and racing to see who can get to the pre emp faster.

Obviously didnt think that out too well, A champ with body relocate would beat the majority of things Icon_razz

Trowa - Retired Noob

Quoted for truth:
azurerogue Wrote:Players leaving the server (recently) has nothing to do with quests.  We leave because we're bored.  HeRo is an excellent server, and I'm not relocating to a new one - I'm just bored with RO in general and I have way too much going on personally to commit time here.
11-15-2009 11:17 PM
Kulluminatii Offline
Arman

I believe he was talking about non-trans Icon_biggrin.

And stare at my avatar Trowa...maybe it will help you change your mind about re-opening Apoc...STARE AT IT Icon_eek.
11-16-2009 01:49 AM