Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Nevermind
Kulluminatii Offline
Arman

RE: Bamboo Squad seeking alliance

Good to know BS's defense isn't that well geared Evil.
11-22-2009 01:58 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sepharius Offline
:3

RE:??Bamboo Squad seeking alliance

Kulluminatii Wrote:Good to know BS's defense isn't that well geared Evil.

It isn't mandatory that members WoE, so when people actually do WoE they don't exactly have the best gears.

Or maybe it's because Indra wasn't there. Who knows. But it was Bloody, so it wasn't really much of a surprise he got to the emp.

EDIT: As for how many actually attacked, you'll have to talk to someone who was actually there. I only heard about it through guild chat, and they didn't specify how many were attacking, so I assumed it was four or so.

[Image: chibiscorp.jpg]
Want Third class sprites? Click here!
(This post was last modified: 11-22-2009 02:03 AM by Sepharius.)
11-22-2009 02:00 AM
proto Offline

RE: ??Bamboo Squad seeking alliance

Sepharius Wrote:
proto Wrote:well, 4 people sounds like an action packed woe to me =D

It certainly is if you're running a skeleton crew as defense.

heh funny, every time i was there, like atleast 10 bs at the castle, and when i got to the emp once, 5 more came on :O i have each woe i attacked bs written down, and im looking, have never seen less then 8 on :O

Maybe the majority of bs was helping behe in trans woe then?

Is this real life?
(This post was last modified: 11-22-2009 02:04 AM by proto.)
11-22-2009 02:03 AM
Sepharius Offline

RE:????Bamboo Squad seeking alliance

proto Wrote:
Sepharius Wrote:
proto Wrote:well, 4 people sounds like an action packed woe to me =D

It certainly is if you're running a skeleton crew as defense.

heh funny, every time i was there, like atleast 10 bs at the castle, and when i got to the emp once, 5 more came on :O i have it each woe i attacked bs written down, and im looking and have never seen less then 8 on :O

Maybe the majority of bs was helping behe in trans woe then?

I don't know, I don't really keep track of BS's WoE antics. They have helped Behemoth before though, so I wouldn't really rule it out.

Also, I don't WoE. Lol.

11-22-2009 02:05 AM
Kulluminatii Offline
Arman

Wish Indra wasn't there when Syn went on its scouting trips...along with that baby monk Mad.

Anyways...getting a bit off topic. Still think its ridiculous you guys are trying to form another alliance. Although, would make sense that you guys want another alliance to help during non-trans now that Bloody is attacking Alde. If that's the reasoning behind Panda's post...LOL...should have said so in the beginning instead of the whole "its out of the goodness in our heart" BS.
11-22-2009 02:06 AM
Fruityla Offline
Miss Ranty Pants

Yes, let's tell everyone they're "nitpicking" when you have your "legits" in BOTH of the guilds monopolizing woe and basically looking to further monopolize with another alliance.

But oh, we don't get it and we nitpick at anything. Well, there's a reason a lot of people have been leaving and if you want heRO to stay alive you may want to drop the bias and open your eyes to the problems.

This thread made me 10x happier I quit.
11-22-2009 02:07 AM
proto Offline

RE: ????Bamboo Squad seeking alliance

Quote:Also, I don't WoE. Lol.

its k, 90% of hero doesnt =D

Is this real life?
11-22-2009 02:07 AM
Sepharius Offline

Kulluminatii Wrote:Wish Indra wasn't there when Syn went on its scouting trips...along with that baby monk Mad.

Anyways...getting a bit off topic. Still think its ridiculous you guys are trying to form another alliance. Although, would make sense that you guys want another alliance to help during non-trans now that Bloody is attacking Alde. If that's the reasoning behind Panda's post...LOL...should have said so in the beginning instead of the whole "its out of the goodness in our heart" BS.

Well, I guess that's Panda's decision. I'm not sure if I want a say in the matter.

proto Wrote:its k, 90% of hero doesnt =D
I think it might be more than that now... but I guess we can go with 90% for the sake of simplicity.

11-22-2009 02:12 AM
Kulluminatii Offline
Arman

Glad your a good sport about it and answering to the best of your ability Seph No1. I just hope you know where we are coming from when we say this sounds crazy.
11-22-2009 02:21 AM
Yuriohs Offline
Keep your Heart True, and your eyes open

Huntress Wrote:Trying my best to encourage a small or new guild to get into WoE, you guys just really don't get it and will nitpick at anything.

For some people it's not encouraging to start WoEing if they get absolutely nothing in the process, specially if they waste ressources to only get their behind kicked by the more established guilds, unless they capture a castle, which is unlikely at first until said guild becomes bigger, better geared, etc.

I'm offering another guild the chance to get started on the woe scene easier than most of us had it, we need more woe guild, and we're not going to magically get a strong force that appears out of thin air, most guilds started small.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ighu4gGlaUE

you serious? Killing me, and the people I was with with these words.

your going to be able to have a entrance precast, a precast for pre emp, a precast on the spawn point, a precast for the room before the emp.

Against!

What?

Dec 9th, Behe can bring nontrans alts into Bamboo's castle
Bamboo is already packing with numbers
if they get an ally they have more

2 Castles arn't opening.....just one.
Are you afriad, that because 8 people in a party got through your entrance precast, but got picked off before everyone reached the emp (proto reached it once, all of our runs)

Are you afraid, that since one sin was able to touch your emp, you now have to make sure you have MORE people making that castle EVEN MORE frustrating?

And then, with this treasure sharing thing.

Unless the drops are getting revamed, do you think they will be interested in mufflers and blades? that isn't going to help them in the long run. You just want power thats it.

Btw, don't get numbers twisted
entrance precast 5 min in the beginning is like this on wensdays
[Image: screenheRO-Server165.jpg]

about 20 min in on wensdays it grows
[Image: screenheRO-Server158-1.jpg]

about 30 min in it grows even more.

Thats just the entrance, they have a precast set up wtih around 8 more people inside (more when you force them in)

[Image: m9ahiejpg.gif]

The first lesseon a revolutionary must learn is that he is a doomed man. Unless he understands this, he does not grasp the essential meaning of his life.
And thus he isn't a revolutionary if he doesn't understand.
11-22-2009 02:51 AM