Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Nevermind
Sepharius Offline
:3

RE: Bamboo Squad seeking alliance

Off-topic:

You're KRS One, Street? I would've said hi to you every time when you talked Main. D:

[Image: chibiscorp.jpg]
Want Third class sprites? Click here!
11-22-2009 02:55 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
proto Offline

street and i have alot of screenies on that Icon_razz but its not really on topic so i wont post mine. lets just say, ive never seen a skeletol defence of alde.

Is this real life?
11-22-2009 02:58 AM
Yuriohs Offline
Keep your Heart True, and your eyes open

RE:??Bamboo Squad seeking alliance

Sepharius Wrote:Off-topic:

You're KRS One, Street? I would've said hi to you every time when you talked Main. D:

if you didn't know who my rouge was by now, i didn't need to know you
/off-topic

[Image: m9ahiejpg.gif]

The first lesseon a revolutionary must learn is that he is a doomed man. Unless he understands this, he does not grasp the essential meaning of his life.
And thus he isn't a revolutionary if he doesn't understand.
11-22-2009 03:03 AM
thecursed Offline
The Great Saiyaman!!

Fruityla Wrote:Yes, let's tell everyone they're "nitpicking" when you have your "legits" in BOTH of the guilds monopolizing woe and basically looking to further monopolize with another alliance.

Uncalled for. If you have this much lack of faith in the head GM your better off quitting. GMs here are the most legit and fair one's i've seen in any server i've been to in 3-4 years of playing RO. But thats arguable depending on perspectives but thats my opinion anyways. Quite immature as well whatever your implying with the "legits" there, just because you arent that good at RO doesnt mean she cant be.

Trowa - Retired Noob

Quoted for truth:
azurerogue Wrote:Players leaving the server (recently) has nothing to do with quests.  We leave because we're bored.  HeRo is an excellent server, and I'm not relocating to a new one - I'm just bored with RO in general and I have way too much going on personally to commit time here.
(This post was last modified: 11-22-2009 03:28 AM by thecursed.)
11-22-2009 03:25 AM
Kulluminatii Offline
Arman

RE: ??Bamboo Squad seeking alliance

thecursed Wrote:
Fruityla Wrote:Yes, let's tell everyone they're "nitpicking" when you have your "legits" in BOTH of the guilds monopolizing woe and basically looking to further monopolize with another alliance.

Uncalled for. If you have this much lack of faith in the head GM your better off quitting. GMs here are the most legit and fair one's i've seen in any server i've been to in 3-4 years of playing RO. But thats arguable depending on perspectives but thats my opinion anyways. Quite immature as well whatever your implying with the "legits" there, just because you arent that good at RO doesnt mean she cant be.

Responding to an "uncalled for" post with another post of about the same magnitude doesn't help matters much either Icon_biggrin. To any person who doesn't know the GMs personally, it might seem odd to see legit chars of most GMs in Behe, BS, or both. Also, there isn't any concrete evidence of any wrongdoing some GMs may have done on their legits...so we shouldn't even discuss that matter. Let's try and concentrate on the matter at hand Ok.
11-22-2009 03:34 AM
Fruityla Offline
Miss Ranty Pants

I like how you call ME immature when you give me this little gem:
thecursed Wrote:Quite immature as well whatever your implying with the "legits" there, just because you arent that good at RO doesnt mean she cant be.

Excuse me while I recover from laughing.

Legit was in quotes cause of the term, not to question whether or not said characters actually are, well, "legit."

And didn't I say in the post you quoted that I did quit? o_o Pretty sure I did. Not just cause I lost faith in the admin, but the server as a whole.

However back on the subject, my point still stands. In my eyes Panda is doing nothing but making an already dire situation WORSE with this thread. Funny how someone with non-GM characters in the guilds that are dominating only encourages the situation instead of attempting to resolve it. That's just screwed up, and to me, screaming bias.

I don't use @main. Do not ask for me there

~Characters~
"Lady" Linnea: 99/69 Spirit
Champion

Aslinn: 9x/6x High Wizard
Jocelinn: Low-level dagger stalker
Lemon Poring: 9x/50 Brewer
Alchemist
(This post was last modified: 11-22-2009 03:52 AM by Fruityla.)
11-22-2009 03:49 AM
Yuriohs Offline
Keep your Heart True, and your eyes open

Most people have thought that, alot of the people that do think that have normally keep it to themselves.

I'm the kind of person that gives the bird to authority anyway. So even if this is happening even if they do this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5PWG5fGYzk

I always believe that I can rise against anything no matter how big it is.

Numbers never matter to me, whether it be real life or on an online game
Being in STD, taught me to never underestimate what I can really do, and that whatever you learn from someone, teach it to that person you believe has the potential to getting on your level or betting yet, passing you.

Numbers shouldn't matter to the people facing bamboo, numbers sure as hell won't matter to bloody.

[Image: m9ahiejpg.gif]

The first lesseon a revolutionary must learn is that he is a doomed man. Unless he understands this, he does not grasp the essential meaning of his life.
And thus he isn't a revolutionary if he doesn't understand.
11-22-2009 04:12 AM
thecursed Offline
The Great Saiyaman!!

Fruityla Wrote:And didn't I say in the post you quoted that I did quit? o_o Pretty sure I did. Not just cause I lost faith in the admin, but the server as a whole.

If you need to tell us your quitting (outside a departure thread) your just looking for attention and insinuating people who matter care that your leaving. Its just kind of odd when people whom say they quit numerous times always stick around after they've said it for the 10th time.

Quote:However back on the subject, my point still stands. In my eyes Panda is doing nothing but making an already dire situation WORSE with this thread. Funny how someone with non-GM characters in the guilds that are dominating only encourages the situation instead of attempting to resolve it. That's just screwed up, and to me, screaming bias.

If your trying to say its funny how im encouraging the situation im not in any big guilds. And i disagree with what you think Huntress is doing because she is encouraging more WoE activity regardless of what side its on. Aswell as the two guilds Bamboo and Behemoth werent always top dogs they worked theyre ways up especially Behemoth so if Huntress was as you say looking to monopolize guilds why would she stay in them during the harder times? And also the fact that you have little to none WoE knowledge i cant blame you for reacting the way you have to this thread due to lack of ability of understanding what shes trying to accomplish with this, which you've obviously missed the point completely if it makes you angry.

Trowa - Retired Noob

Quoted for truth:
azurerogue Wrote:Players leaving the server (recently) has nothing to do with quests.  We leave because we're bored.  HeRo is an excellent server, and I'm not relocating to a new one - I'm just bored with RO in general and I have way too much going on personally to commit time here.
(This post was last modified: 11-22-2009 04:57 AM by thecursed.)
11-22-2009 04:55 AM
Fruityla Offline
Miss Ranty Pants

Gotta love people who would rather fling insults than read. Good going there, Trowa.

I don't use @main. Do not ask for me there

~Characters~
"Lady" Linnea: 99/69 Spirit
Champion

Aslinn: 9x/6x High Wizard
Jocelinn: Low-level dagger stalker
Lemon Poring: 9x/50 Brewer
Alchemist
11-22-2009 05:30 AM
thecursed Offline
The Great Saiyaman!!

I thought my statements were understandable and not out of the question, you were the one who went off on Huntress about totally unrelated topics instead of reading and trying to understand what she was trying to do...Good going there Lin.

Trowa - Retired Noob

Quoted for truth:
(This post was last modified: 11-22-2009 05:48 AM by thecursed.)
11-22-2009 05:44 AM