Poll: What did you think of Non-Trans WoE?
It was fun
It was boring
BS/Behe was massivily overpowering everyone else
BS/Behe didn't have that many people
YOU OFFENDED ME I HATE YOU YOU BETCH
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Non-Tran WoE...
azurerogue Offline
One Dogma: THROW AD!

RE: Non-Tran WoE...

Quote:Lk is great in woe.

LK is great as a skirmisher, in a big WoE.??They are great tanks, great disruptors, great damage over time, and great interferences...??none of which are important in a metagame as small as heRO's.??So, no, you're wrong - LKs are not great in heRO WoE.??They're good, not great.??Knights ARE great in non-trans WoE because they are excellent tanks AND killers, unlike in trans WoE.??

- Albus Dumbledore 99/70 Professor - Albus DumbIedore 92/59 Professor
- AIbus Dumbledore 93/50 Wizard - AIbus DumbIedore 1/1 Novice
- Astaroth 99/70 Creator - Dawkins 99/70 Creator
- Exemplar 98/69 Paladin - Equitas 80/47 Paladin
- Mephistopheles 95/65 Lord Knight - Shogo Kawada 97/67 Stalker
(This post was last modified: 12-09-2009 02:18 AM by azurerogue.)
12-09-2009 02:18 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Yuriohs Offline
Keep your Heart True, and your eyes open

RE:??Non-Tran WoE...

azurerogue Wrote:
Quote:Lk is great in woe.

LK is great as a skirmisher, in a big WoE.??They are great tanks, great disruptors, great damage over time, and great interferences...??none of which are important in a metagame as small as heRO's.??So, no, you're wrong - LKs are not great in heRO WoE.??They're good, not great.??Knights ARE great in non-trans WoE because they are excellent tanks AND killers, unlike in trans WoE.??

+ 1 to people who actually know what they're talking about. (im black not sarcastic btw)

Offftopic alert Icon_biggrin
No need to repeat what albus said, rofl he layed down the LP with supa insta cast. Lol you would think LK's would be good at breaking players with loki's when, sinx's and snipers can do that pretty well.

I watched a WoE on iro valkryie, where a LK broke through a precast with 1 loki's caused mass confusion by throwing spears at the precast, interuptting them and I saw in guild chat that he had shouted that he was stalling the precast and then the guild rushed through and since the precast was LP'd, SinX's EDP Grimmed the precast killed the majority of them then wiped the room clean.

Btw, that LK was tanking everything, the video showed his HP bar dropping to half when he got AD'd without being lexed, while being lexed, he almost died. He had reflect, so the Storm Gusts didn't matter that much.

Butttttttt when a stalker from another guild saw the precast die, he figured it was the perfect time to ecall, then they broke the emp, which apparently was almost dead.

Was pretty epic, and the people attending valkryie woe is pretty high.............

[Image: m9ahiejpg.gif]

The first lesseon a revolutionary must learn is that he is a doomed man. Unless he understands this, he does not grasp the essential meaning of his life.
And thus he isn't a revolutionary if he doesn't understand.
12-09-2009 07:15 AM
loveapples Offline
I'm around... somewhere

RE:??Non-Tran WoE...

Bloodbane Wrote:Mind of a player thinking on joining non trans woe: Zomfg My lvl 99 sin is so awsm imma go pwn and take names since everyone is a noob and im just awsm.!!

*jumps into castle and gets raped by a blacksmith with mammonite and hammer fall, only takes him 2 Mammo to get killed,had no pots,had no buffs,wasnt even ready at all,then he complains*
Truth in reality : I died horribly to an organized guild.im depressed now.*quits hero*

I wonder who that blacksmith would be... Laugh

And if you thought the precast at the entrance was bad, wait until you can caught in one of my snares. You really should just give up then. Snare after snare after snare.

Also, I was able to make it into the emp room when my HP was only a priest. ;D
01-07-2010 10:12 PM