Poll: What did you think of Non-Trans WoE?
It was fun
It was boring
BS/Behe was massivily overpowering everyone else
BS/Behe didn't have that many people
YOU OFFENDED ME I HATE YOU YOU BETCH
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Non-Tran WoE...
Proxyt Offline
The King

RE: Non-Tran WoE...

Are you... trying to start a flame war with me ._.

It's pretty much the only thing you can derive from the opening post. >>

-"large number of BS/Behe members"
-"only made it to pre-emp once"
-"friends mentioned how difficult the castle is to take"
-"very frustrating to know that I didn't stand a chance against almost anyone inside"

This time I'll assume you just didn't read it or read the wrong parts.

[Image: willowsig.png]

Proxyt- 95 Powpow Palaladin
AleithionP - 92 Knight of War
VerityP - 5x Super Service Novice
12-07-2009 10:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sakurato Away
Full Support Copycat

I walked to pre emp and sat on a bench like 4 times. I also tanked quite a few people 100% naked on a crusader with 4k hp.

I guess you should just pot faster? :D

Kohana|Sinx
Euphorie|Champ
Sonatina|Gypsy
Sakurato|High Priest
Nozomi|Whitesmith
Sakura|Professor
Frejya|Sniper
Ayami|Creator
Anei|Stalker
Fumiko|High Wizard
12-07-2009 10:59 PM
azurerogue Offline
One Dogma: THROW AD!

RE: ??Non-Tran WoE...

Bloodbane Wrote:TL,DR;

Proxyt Wrote:From what I get, your complaint is that Bamboo Squad + Leviathan (Behe) killed you really bad.

Kissy2

I would appreciate if you put that kind of effort in trans woe Icon_razz

Just like Nya Nya Crew does, right?

- Albus Dumbledore 99/70 Professor - Albus DumbIedore 92/59 Professor
- AIbus Dumbledore 93/50 Wizard - AIbus DumbIedore 1/1 Novice
- Astaroth 99/70 Creator - Dawkins 99/70 Creator
- Exemplar 98/69 Paladin - Equitas 80/47 Paladin
- Mephistopheles 95/65 Lord Knight - Shogo Kawada 97/67 Stalker
12-07-2009 11:01 PM
Yuriohs Offline
Keep your Heart True, and your eyes open

What?!

I was doing another WoE while people were pming me telling me how insanely awesome this nontrans WoE was.

Seriously, this is something YOU SHOULD HAVE EXPECTED! It was already being discussed that behemoth was going to go in and help bamboo it was a known thing already.

This was the premiere of a new and improved nontrans WoE this isn't what it will be , give seraph more time to organize, and I guarantee you Behe and Bamboo will be dropped, just like in trans WoE.

Meng, look at this, Bloody came back to this server, first WoE back, kicked Behemoth from pront. Nontrans is a different beast, you have different strategies, less spike damage, and from the info i've gathered more guilds.

Not only them, you have different guilds organizing themselves so they might have a chance to take the castle. I disagree with the GM's rotate plan kinda iffy on taking out ecall on a side note.

This is something you should have expected, and that you should prepare for. I was with a squad of peeps that went into nontrans WoE causing a rough of a mess and actually getting to the emp. That was just with bamboo btw. I might not have broke the emp, but we got there, with not even close to a full party (maybe 7 people?) vs around 15 bamboo. I understand thats not much of a number difference, but my force was just a mixmatch of different people, some were geared some were not.

Point is , even if your a small guild, if you come in with a good plan a good strategy nothing can intimidate you. If you REALLY feel Behe/Bamboo Overpowered nontrans woe you need to ally with people then.

From the info that I heard, the people that weren't Bamboo / Leviathan tried to do so, but wasn't able to intime.

Stop thinking this is hopeless, because it isn't, trust me this is nowhere near hopeless.

Most of you already know this, you need to organize and plan up before WoE Starts. Farm your pots, your foods and all that. Talk with other guilds take care of the threat you feel is "overpowered"

And don't think, because your a new guild you have no hope or chance in winning. All it takes, is the seizing of an opportunity , good emp breakers, a little bit of research on different guilds, and effort.

Never give up hope. Ever.

O AND BTW I'll cast my vote now.

[Image: m9ahiejpg.gif]

The first lesseon a revolutionary must learn is that he is a doomed man. Unless he understands this, he does not grasp the essential meaning of his life.
And thus he isn't a revolutionary if he doesn't understand.
12-07-2009 11:01 PM
Snowhawk Offline
Failsassin

RE:??Non-Tran WoE...

Yuriohs Wrote:What?!

I was doing another WoE while people were pming me telling me how insanely awesome this nontrans WoE was.

Seriously, this is something YOU SHOULD HAVE EXPECTED! It was already being discussed that behemoth was going to go in and help bamboo it was a known thing already.

This was the premiere of a new and improved nontrans WoE this isn't what it will be , give seraph more time to organize, and I guarantee you Behe and Bamboo will be dropped, just like in trans WoE.

Meng, look at this, Bloody came back to this server, first WoE back, kicked Behemoth from pront. Nontrans is a different beast, you have different strategies, less spike damage, and from the info i've gathered more guilds.

Not only them, you have different guilds organizing themselves so they might have a chance to take the castle. I disagree with the GM's rotate plan kinda iffy on taking out ecall on a side note.

This is something you should have expected, and that you should prepare for. I was with a squad of peeps that went into nontrans WoE causing a rough of a mess and actually getting to the emp. That was just with bamboo btw. I might not have broke the emp, but we got there, with not even close to a full party (maybe 7 people?) vs around 15 bamboo. I understand thats not much of a number difference, but my force was just a mixmatch of different people, some were geared some were not.

Point is , even if your a small guild, if you come in with a good plan a good strategy nothing can intimidate you. If you REALLY feel Behe/Bamboo Overpowered nontrans woe you need to ally with people then.

From the info that I heard, the people that weren't Bamboo / Leviathan??tried to do so, but wasn't able to intime.

Stop thinking this is hopeless, because it isn't, trust me this is nowhere near hopeless.

Most of you already know this, you need to organize and plan up before WoE Starts. Farm your pots, your foods and all that. Talk with other guilds take care of the threat you feel is "overpowered"

And don't think, because your a new guild you have no hope or chance in winning. All it takes, is the seizing of an opportunity , good emp breakers, a little bit of research on different guilds, and effort.

Never give up hope. Ever.

O AND BTW I'll cast my vote now.

I think I'm in love.

On different note. I left Behemoth cause I'm not a WoEer and I was only causing trouble. Though when I was in Behemoth we had maybe 20 or so member on during WoE ONLY >> I never see more than 5 or 6 on at a time unless there was a server wide event. Anyway my point: Behemoth doesn't have THAT many members. If you are complaining about their numbers then your guild must be incredibly tiny. I suggest you do like Yuri said and Team up with other guilds.

Also Behe has been planning this WoE since info came out about it. Maybe others should look to this example. Plan ahead and work for the goal.

Jaque::Sinx
Jaque-kun::Alchemist
Disciple Jaque::Acolyte
~Snow~::Wizard
12-08-2009 12:10 AM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Its not a surprise honestly, who has the most geared members attendance wise will basically dominate non trans just like trans.

I don't see why people expected it to be any easier...

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
12-08-2009 12:13 AM
Bloodbane Away
¤†Hero of old times†¤

RE:????Non-Tran WoE...

azurerogue Wrote:
Bloodbane Wrote:TL,DR;

Proxyt Wrote:From what I get, your complaint is that Bamboo Squad + Leviathan (Behe) killed you really bad.

Kissy2

I would appreciate if you put that kind of effort in trans woe Icon_razz

Just like Nya Nya Crew does, right?

Nya Nya is kinda dead really :s

also @ Proxit

I didnt really intend to start a flame war /swt

Just seems to me that everyone is focusing on non trans woe now and it makes me all pissy.sorry if it seemed like a flame,simply put it wasn't and i am not interested in starting one,too much hassle and drama involved.

Never forget the old days.
[Image: screenheRO-Server124-1.jpg]

-~Proud husband, father, and the luckiest guy in the world.~-

Steam Profile
Youtube
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2009 01:06 AM by Bloodbane.)
12-08-2009 12:57 AM
Kulluminatii Offline
Arman

I guess for some it brings a nostalgic feeling back. I only started playing RO last year, and by that time trans class were already out, so I don't really get that type of feeling from it. What I do like about non-trans is how "balanced" it feels, 1 SB won't down you (most of the time), you can't be AD'd to death, Asura is still there but it is possible to hide from it and even tank it provided you have the hp.You are right though, it being "new" is one of the main reasons so many people showed up on Sunday. Will we see that many people attending non-trans again? I doubt it, but I would be happy if I was proven wrong Icon_biggrin.
12-08-2009 01:03 AM
Bloodbane Away
¤†Hero of old times†¤

RE:??Non-Tran WoE...

Kulluminatii Wrote:I guess for some it brings a nostalgic feeling back. I only started playing RO last year, and by that time trans class were already out, so I don't really get that type of feeling from it. What I do like about non-trans is how "balanced" it feels, 1 SB won't down you (most of the time), you can't be AD'd to death, Asura is still there but it is possible to hide from it and even tank it provided you have the hp.You are right though, it being "new" is one of the main reasons so many people showed up on Sunday. Will we see that many people attending non-trans again? I doubt it, but I would be happy if I was proven wrong Icon_biggrin.

Man i love you so much, i just love how you always come by and explain for me things that I myself...eh...cant simply express so easily....and uh....

dude i need to learn how to seriously communicate.

IT INDEED BRINGS TONS OF NOSTALGIA!!

but something else,alot of something else much worse i cant simply put my words to express it.

Never forget the old days.
[Image: screenheRO-Server124-1.jpg]

-~Proud husband, father, and the luckiest guy in the world.~-

Steam Profile
Youtube
12-08-2009 01:22 AM
Yuriohs Offline
Keep your Heart True, and your eyes open

Lol give the other guilds 2 weeks to strategize and get themselves together people sent me screenshots and imo that doesn't look that bad.

[Image: m9ahiejpg.gif]

The first lesseon a revolutionary must learn is that he is a doomed man. Unless he understands this, he does not grasp the essential meaning of his life.
And thus he isn't a revolutionary if he doesn't understand.
12-08-2009 06:32 AM