Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Regressive Rollback Policy
GT-Hiro Offline
Shadow Drifter

RE: Regressive Rollback Policy

I did not real all the text, nor did I follow it from the beginning, however based on the posts I did read, I believe anything short of:
Quote:We were wrong to implenent such a bad policy and we are sorry we offended you.
would make him think or say anything otherwise.

This is the first, and most likely the last time I'll post in this thread since what I said is pretty obvious.

GT-BlackHiro, GT-WhiteHiro, GT-ShadowHiro, GT-Destiny

Quote:A Lost Soul drifting though the voids of Eternal
Darkness
(This post was last modified: 12-18-2009 11:54 AM by GT-Hiro.)
12-18-2009 11:52 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Captain Usopp Offline

RE:??Regressive Rollback Policy

Snowhawk Wrote:I need fire resistant Armor and Fire prop killing Weap.??I need to hunt me some Infils in Magma Dungeon >>;;??Need Infil [1] to go with my Hydra Cards.

But onto matter at hand. >> Usopp STFU and GTFO.

You whine.??That is it.??People don't agree with you so you blatantly call them liars even though they SHOW you the answer you refuse to accept it as the answer because it isn't the answer YOU want.??You fail. Quit RO.??Quit MMOs.??Seriously if you are this bent out of shape because of BASIC MMO format and want everything to be handed to you on a plate go play Super High rate where half these items are disabled.

The GMs answered your questions, countered your arguments, and even killed the need to argue on this thread any longer.??All you are doing now is whining because YOU WANT TO BE RIGHT and want everyone else to be wrong which no you aren't.??Have a nice day.

I FAIL as a Sin (any class really) and I can get all the items mentioned in this thread after a few hours of hunting.??As Ayu said. High end usage =/= found in a high end dungeon. Your argument lost reason way back near the beginning and every post you've made has been you trying to get your way and will only settle for the answers YOU want to hear.??GMs already said they aren't going to reclaim the items and they MAY do it differently next time.??EVERYONE Benefited from the bonuses given except those that were not on.
/rage mode

(I will never complain again if I ever rejoin Behemoth)

See this is why I wanted to nip it in the butt, now we have jerks like this who feel they can tell someone to Shut the f*** Up and Get the f*** Out and spout nothing but ignorant flames with impunity, I guess the debate was over but its behavior like this that post from the lies of matrim cultivate. I mean what is the freakin point after I already conceded. It has been proven the policy was regressive but not as regressive as I was saying so I retracted. It seems I got the point across and Mass said they might not do this kind of thing again which I take as a great stride forward given the defensiveness so why beat a dead horse then burn it, just for flames sake? Get a life.

Characters:Captain Usopp, Tony Tony Chopper, Zarathustra, Zoroaster
12-18-2009 02:28 PM
Find all posts by this user
Former-GM-Mass Offline
Banned

Since it seems we're over with it, can I close the thread?
So no more people come starting flame baiting anymore either.
12-18-2009 02:41 PM
Merellis Offline
Honor Bound

I'd say close it, Usopp put out his view, you guys said you understand it and will think about it if anything happens in the future,and people put in a lot of discussion and counter-arguments. So I guess the ideal is done here.

[Image: b.png]
Azul 9x/6x Champ
Tagnikzur 9x/6x High Priest
Cornelius 7x/4x SWiz
12-18-2009 02:55 PM
Matrim Cauthon Jr Offline
Bipolarsexual

RE: ??Regressive Rollback Policy

Captain Usopp Wrote:
Snowhawk Wrote:I need fire resistant Armor and Fire prop killing Weap.??I need to hunt me some Infils in Magma Dungeon >>;;??Need Infil [1] to go with my Hydra Cards.

But onto matter at hand. >> Usopp STFU and GTFO.

You whine.??That is it.??People don't agree with you so you blatantly call them liars even though they SHOW you the answer you refuse to accept it as the answer because it isn't the answer YOU want.??You fail. Quit RO.??Quit MMOs.??Seriously if you are this bent out of shape because of BASIC MMO format and want everything to be handed to you on a plate go play Super High rate where half these items are disabled.

The GMs answered your questions, countered your arguments, and even killed the need to argue on this thread any longer.??All you are doing now is whining because YOU WANT TO BE RIGHT and want everyone else to be wrong which no you aren't.??Have a nice day.

I FAIL as a Sin (any class really) and I can get all the items mentioned in this thread after a few hours of hunting.??As Ayu said. High end usage =/= found in a high end dungeon. Your argument lost reason way back near the beginning and every post you've made has been you trying to get your way and will only settle for the answers YOU want to hear.??GMs already said they aren't going to reclaim the items and they MAY do it differently next time.??EVERYONE Benefited from the bonuses given except those that were not on.
/rage mode

(I will never complain again if I ever rejoin Behemoth)

See this is why I wanted to nip it in the butt, now we have jerks like this who feel they can tell someone to Shut the f*** Up and Get the f*** Out and spout nothing but ignorant flames with impunity, I guess the debate was over but its behavior like this that post from the lies of matrim cultivate. I mean what is the freakin point after I already conceded. It has been proven the policy was regressive but not as regressive as I was saying so I retracted. It seems I got the point across and Mass said they might not do this kind of thing again which I take as a great stride forward given the defensiveness so why beat a dead horse then burn it, just for flames sake? Get a life.

I am alot of things. I'm a sarcastic smartass. I'm lazy & unmotivated half the time. I'm a shameless flirty pervert. I'm intelligent and I love to argue. I'm stubborn & muleheaded. But I am not a liar. You ask anyone that knows me....I'm alot of things and "Unpleasantly brutally honest" should top the list.

Now if you're done spewing bs I'd suggest you take your own advice (Bolded For Emphasis). And Mass, Do us all a favor & close the thread.
12-18-2009 03:03 PM
Former-GM-Mass Offline
Banned

Closing the thread and I don't want Captain and Matrim arguing again, stop the name calling and leave the other be.
12-18-2009 03:26 PM
Former-GM-Mass Offline
Banned

To end this once and for all:

Words from GM-Pandora:

I will not be handing any forum ban over this, but if I were to punish someone, the one that would deserve it the most would be you, Usopp, I'm ashamed to see how you reply to your fellow heroes and GM, your attitude toward what they write is very disrespecful and I hope to see you improve in the future if you keep writing on these forums.

With the boost in exp and drop rates, Pandelina's goodies and the recoveries we worked hard on, we went above and beyond what most server's would have done. We did our very best to provide proper compensation in a timely manner, it is to be expected that whatever we do, not everyone will be happy about the final outcome, you're simply one of those people. I maintain that what we did was for the best and had I to do it again I would not do very different*, you can stay mad about it or move on, I definately don't feel like I have anything to apologize for.

Lastly, if you have no idea, then you shouldn't be shouting some "I'm sure" or "I guarantee", you don't know the content of the tickets we received, if they contained complaints or kudos and politeness, how many we got, nor from whom they were from and where these players stand on the "elite"-meter. You can't take mere opinions or worse things you don't even know about and try to pass them as fact.

@Gabihime, I find your suggestion smart, and if ever (hopefully never) a similar situation would occur I may consider it, probably in conjunction with other criterias, since it does not cover all situations.
12-18-2009 05:24 PM
Thread Closed