Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Reset Master
Shikari Offline
Br?

RE: Reset Master

-already planned an odd and unique build that will most likely hold no viable purpose for when i gather all the gears needed, but will do it anyways-

[Image: 2wnxvtw.png]

Proud Member of Desolation of Eden
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2010 04:32 PM by Shikari.)
01-11-2010 04:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fyrus Carmin Offline
The aura is with me !

RE:??Reset Master

azurerogue Wrote:EDIT: Fyrus, stop adding adorable things to your signature!

NEVER !

However, I think both systems (Instant with massive cost or reduced cost with a day limit) could work fine.

[Image: sansre5m.png]
[Image: sansre3o.png]
Quote:Note that any GM activity including monster summoning and mass carnage of players can be considered trolling (however, this can be disguised as an "event")
01-11-2010 07:06 PM
Dementia Offline
Play RO? Hah! NEVAR!!

I like the "Once per day idea". That makes it less abuseable and a good reason to slice the price.

Is it possible we could (Dont eat me if this has been said.) make a quest for it that every class and level would be able to do?

For example, the reset master says he/she/it needs a potion to wipe your memory to start new, and that you should go to Geffen and inquire about such a potion.

The Geffen Mages say they need some basic things to start the potion, but they cannot complete it there, so you get say things like this.
10 Red Herb
10 Blue Herb
10 Green Herb
10 Yellow Herb
1 Empty Potion Bottle
+Other stuff

Then the Geffen mage says that you need to take it to the Yuno Sages Academy thing, and they'll finish it off. Once you take it there they tell you that they need the essence of memories to enfuse with the potion.
Simply enough, they ask for a Memory Bookmark (At a 9% drop, a low level could surely get a higher level friend to nuke some Ridewords for them right?)

After you get that, he said you need to wait 24 hours for it to go flat dull, and after those 24 hours are up, you talk to them again and pick of your potion.

Then you can take it back to the Reset Master, and he/she/it/paul will listen as to how you made it, and decide he/she/it/spiderman can remake them for a small cost, and says she can make Stat Amnesia and Skill Amnesia bottles for 30k, and Total Amnesia Bottles for 50k for you. Or you can gather the things for her, and she will do it for half the normal price. (Also without the waiting.)

Does that sound do-able? Or would it be too hard to script? :\

Ghastly Waffle (Rogue) - Half Main
Aussie Waffle (Hunter) - Other Half Main
Japanese Waffle (Ninja) - Level Buddy
Errend Ebecee (Baby Aco) - Eh...

I've got a MOTHER (turkey festival) PENGUIN AVATAR!
01-12-2010 06:31 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Shikari Offline
Br?

TL;DR...joke

IMO keep the cash cost the same, but lower the item one...I know of some people, me included, who have a harsh time killing elders for the scrolls :s, maybe the cash cost + the worn scrolls, and the herbs like he said?

dunno :o

[Image: 2wnxvtw.png]

Proud Member of Desolation of Eden
01-12-2010 12:58 PM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

Shikari Wrote:I know of some people, me included, who have a harsh time killing elders for the scrolls :s

At the level that requires worn scroll, we expect lv 90+ players to be able to kill an elder, or go with someone to form small parties who can... or can afford to buy one from other players who can.

01-13-2010 05:24 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sakurato Away
Full Support Copycat

i vote free resets but you reset to 1/1

Kohana|Sinx
Euphorie|Champ
Sonatina|Gypsy
Sakurato|High Priest
Nozomi|Whitesmith
Sakura|Professor
Frejya|Sniper
Ayami|Creator
Anei|Stalker
Fumiko|High Wizard
01-13-2010 11:41 AM
Session Offline
Formerly known as Tak.

Dementia Wrote:I like the "Once per day idea". That makes it less abuseable and a good reason to slice the price.

Is it possible we could (Dont eat me if this has been said.) make a quest for it that every class and level would be able to do?

For example, the reset master says he/she/it needs a potion to wipe your memory to start new, and that you should go to Geffen and inquire about such a potion.

The Geffen Mages say they need some basic things to start the potion, but they cannot complete it there, so you get say things like this.
10 Red Herb
10 Blue Herb
10 Green Herb
10 Yellow Herb
1 Empty Potion Bottle
+Other stuff

Then the Geffen mage says that you need to take it to the Yuno Sages Academy thing, and they'll finish it off. Once you take it there they tell you that they need the essence of memories to enfuse with the potion.
Simply enough, they ask for a Memory Bookmark (At a 9% drop, a low level could surely get a higher level friend to nuke some Ridewords for them right?)

After you get that, he said you need to wait 24 hours for it to go flat dull, and after those 24 hours are up, you talk to them again and pick of your potion.

Then you can take it back to the Reset Master, and he/she/it/paul will listen as to how you made it, and decide he/she/it/spiderman can remake them for a small cost, and says she can make Stat Amnesia and Skill Amnesia bottles for 30k, and Total Amnesia Bottles for 50k for you. Or you can gather the things for her, and she will do it for half the normal price. (Also without the waiting.)

Does that sound do-able? Or would it be too hard to script? :\

This+ a limited amount of resets per 24 hour period would be nice. Myself, I rarely reset- but its such a damn pain to do so when I need it, I usually just say "forget it" and deal with whatever the problem is.

My Shop/Buylist- Angel's Branch of HeRo
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=23468

Ign:
High Priest- Akharamizu-Leader of Transcension
Assassin Cross- DownfallenAngel
High Wizard- Session
To-Be SinX2- Tithe
Rogue- Anzkhel
Errende- Hunter
Gunslinger- Ancele
Soullinker- Jonag

I used to have a comment here. I still do, but I used to do, too.
01-13-2010 12:39 PM