Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Reset Master
Reaper Offline
Taekwon Boy

RE:????Reset Master

Sepharius Wrote:No offense dude, but you really sound like you'd rather play a high rate than heRO. If you don't like low drop rates, why are you on a low rate in the first place?

Mostly rates are connected . Both or neither of them??are high. I don't like low drop rates , but making max level in one day is worse.

Sepharius Wrote:Laziness and mechanics designed to make it easier for the player are two entirely different things.
Autoloot , noctrl , warp , healer and cheap reset are the same. They all make game easier and more enjoyable.

I see there is no point to continue this thread anymore ,cause I see I won't covenince you . I must accept this . Anyway Thanks for attention Icon_smile .

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
               Then he is not omnipotent.
               Is he able, but not willing?
                Then he is malevolent.
              Is he both able, and willing?
               Then whence cometh evil?
             Is he both neither able nor willing?
              Then why call him God?"
~Epicurus

Characters :
Sir Avalien (Swordman)
Mendelejew (Merchant)
01-03-2010 07:18 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ultima_Pi Offline
Queen Bitch of the Universe

RE: Reset Master

Except /noctrl, warp, and healer (in the form of the inn) exist by default, with no help from eAthena.

Marivel, Sidewinder - 99 Lady Sniper
Melody Vilente - 99 High Priestess
Yuugi Hoshiguma - 99 Champion

Gojira Wrote:Your keyboards aren't lightsabers bros...
01-03-2010 01:14 PM
azurerogue Offline
One Dogma: THROW AD!

Really? Since when did Gravity allow you to warp TO any town/dungeon FROM any town (and most dungeons)? And I don't think any of the default inns are right next to any of the default warpers.

- Albus Dumbledore 99/70 Professor - Albus DumbIedore 92/59 Professor
- AIbus Dumbledore 93/50 Wizard - AIbus DumbIedore 1/1 Novice
- Astaroth 99/70 Creator - Dawkins 99/70 Creator
- Exemplar 98/69 Paladin - Equitas 80/47 Paladin
- Mephistopheles 95/65 Lord Knight - Shogo Kawada 97/67 Stalker
01-03-2010 01:25 PM
Sarin Offline

...blah, blah...this way you'll be talking about making HeRO 1/1/1 or 100000/100000/100000.

Every server's got its own level of luxury, and the harder it gets, the sweeter the rewards. Really, compare heRO experience with owning noobs on some SHR. It's not the same, is it?

Now stuff like cheap resets would change how tough it is here, and thus, how much you also enjoy stuff here. I'd say that people here are those that enjoy longer gameplay, and as such, cheap reseter just wouldn't fit here.
01-03-2010 02:01 PM
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

RE:??Reset Master

azurerogue Wrote:Really???Since when did Gravity allow you to warp TO any town/dungeon FROM any town (and most dungeons)???And I don't think any of the default inns are right next to any of the default warpers.??

There were warpers, just not the exact same ones, and back in the day inns here were better than the healer npc... my how things changed.

Anyways, I personally prefer the freedom of guild wars in relation to being able to play with your build (too bad the game isn't all that fun). Even Prefer WoW's system of resetting, at least it was more reasonable. And this is coming from a class that literally had to reset all the time to do anything (go go healy druid >.< ) Western MMO's have made me lazy, or just reflecting on the value of time more.

01-05-2010 11:48 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
thecursed Offline
The Great Saiyaman!!

cheap resets is like turning on the easy button. It complicates things more this way for players to make an all around average build to do whatever parts of RO they enjoy most. For example my champions build is probably best classed as a PVP build because of the unnecessarily high dex that i wouldnt need in WoE because of a bragi. Definetly not revolving around MVP or PVM but i can do both with my champ, only about 100k asura's on MVPs though. Thats kind of sub par, especially to a full MVP asura champ. Point is if resets were free it would take a certain depth to the game away, a certain depth that is taken away in high rates and other servers.

Trowa - Retired Noob

Quoted for truth:
azurerogue Wrote:Players leaving the server (recently) has nothing to do with quests.  We leave because we're bored.  HeRo is an excellent server, and I'm not relocating to a new one - I'm just bored with RO in general and I have way too much going on personally to commit time here.
01-06-2010 12:08 AM
azurerogue Offline

Actually, having resets at all takes away that "depth" - making them more expensive just means that only the wealthier members of the population can take full advantage of it.

01-06-2010 12:30 AM
Dementia Offline
Play RO? Hah! NEVAR!!

Well, my humble little Ninja (Who I could probably get again if I wanted to) Was about lv28 a few days ago, then, since resets were free, I decided Id swap him to a caster build to level at Geographers, after staying there until roughly lv45, I return to see that individual resets are 50k (And I accept that if I only needed one reset) But both are roughly 100k.

Im only really half complaining here (Its possible... I think.) Im just used to generally very cheap resets, Im sure Ill adjust, its just getting stuck in a build thats boring to play (Until I get Shadow skills up... Wow I should probably level him more then xD) is well... boring. After all, all Ive got is a low level Ninja, with crappy equips, and a Novice doing the Archer test.

*Heavy slaps me*: Cry some moar

/endrant

Ghastly Waffle (Rogue) - Half Main
Aussie Waffle (Hunter) - Other Half Main
Japanese Waffle (Ninja) - Level Buddy
Errend Ebecee (Baby Aco) - Eh...

I've got a MOTHER (turkey festival) PENGUIN AVATAR!
01-10-2010 05:42 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
azurerogue Offline

Just wait until you need to reset at 99 to tweak your build to work better with new gear and pay 1.5mil+ Laugh

01-10-2010 07:54 PM
Matsu Away
King of Aesthetic

Imo the prices are just fine... if you want to reset and you need 20 mil to do it.. it's just as finding a card of 20 mil worth.. Nothing special imo ( since you can hunt that at lvl 80-90 ) People just level too much at les and crap, mobs without any good drops. All you need to do is level on a mob that gives you a good card or high reward in money. If you do it that way 1.5 mil isnt that much. A 3% drop could make you get like 3mil.. and there are even 15% drops that make you like 7mil. So no big hassle, you just got to think up your build and knowing what you're good at and what to do. If you want to make money by WoE'ing, find a WoE guild and ask for rewards. But next to that you would need all the gears.
HeRo isnt like an easy server. But it aint hard either... Making mistakes is human, but making them too much is not what the usual human does. Since every human learnes from their mistakes.

Things I always do while starting on a new server:
- Use skillbuild calculators.
- Try to make a group with friends, or find a fun guild to help each other with builds.
- Make characters you think would be money efficient. While researching guides for every class.
- Pick your favourite money maker one, including your favourite build(s).
- When you think you can make enough money, you can start your ''main char''.
- Which you gear for anything you want to do.
- Try to make fun builds for different goals.

As for the resetting master, just let him be like this is. Its balanced, if you can't learn the hard way....
01-11-2010 05:33 AM