Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
First class played? (Ever)
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

RE: First class played? (Ever)

In iRO beta I played an archer (never quite made it to hunter).
On my first private server the 2-2's had just been released and I made a bard there, that private server I forgot the name of and it didn't stay open very long.

Finally I got on another private server and began maining a sage. I played battler type for like ages and finally go around to making it bolter, I never transed on that server. I then actually get to trans on the server after that and played prof and soul linker and creator. I came here and started up stalker too, since I had a rogue on my old server I never finished transing since it died. Only recently have I branched a bit more and play an LK and clown (clown on another server) too, but I can play other classes if I borrow them from someone else such as priest (but in RO I play a horrible priest I think!).

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
01-07-2010 11:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Krumb Offline
Lazy Cartographer

First class I ever played? Hunter, here and it was and still is Krumb. And thats going on 2 1/2 years now. Started as a hybrid falcon/agi, and used the archer card combo all the way until Sniper 9x. He transed in ToH, and generally has terrible gears. He's PvM though, so whatever.

"Don't be a dick"
01-07-2010 12:16 PM
loveapples Offline
I'm around... somewhere

My first class and first time playing was Hunter. I had literally even stats. I had no idea what I was doing or how to play. My cousin just said to play and he went out or something. lol
01-07-2010 01:18 PM
BlueAlchemy Offline

I've played RO since the open beta testing, the character I ever made was a swordsmen, however since i was a complete beginner who had no clue on where to go or what to do, I never passed lvl 20 and was almost always broke... then I got attracted by how easily merchants could make money and tried to make one, but never passed the job change since i couldn't afford itIcon_lol I experimented with a few first classes except mage and thief, even when beta testing came out for 2-1 classes. (I sucked at RO so badly back)

When I joined my first private server several years later (its still live so no name) I made him into a crusader. It was a shield/vit build so I had a lot of trouble leveling in the hard dungeons since very few people back then prefered to work with others. After trying Blacksmith, Priest, Bard and Sage, I quit for a few years until one of my friends became interested in playing RO, so I made a new character so we could play together, and I made that into an alchemist, which was an interesting experiance since they were so versitile at times (there was no trans back then so you alchemists could buy their ammo 500z a bottle excluding discount) and I eventually made alchemist my main character. Even when I moved and there was no alchemist shop.

Characters:
Zraxus (main) Creator
Brave Sir Robin    Bard
Inigo   Crusader
VixPaladin  (for gods sake I'm a priest not a paladin)
Check out my store!
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2010 03:10 PM by BlueAlchemy.)
01-07-2010 02:59 PM
Braun Offline
PvP

Archer on the 14 day trial on iRO like 5 years ago.

After the trial was over I joined a Mexican server and played High Priest.

And then here as Lord Knight.

Braun - Lord Knight
Bofo Bautista - Sniper
Carlos Salcido - Crusader
01-07-2010 03:49 PM
Rankin Offline
Durp

first class ever played was a hunter named calgar..idk if the server is dead yet but i do know one of the GMs got busted for buying drugs with donations. lol.
01-07-2010 04:05 PM
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

My first class was a novice on a dead server (well it wasn't dead at the time) called PillowsRO.

I bet you most the people here who say otherwise are liars when they don't say they first played a novice! But jokes aside, on my first server I only got as far as swordsman, this was before trans classes existed and the rates were like....2.5, I forget exactly, ask Marivel, she was there. ;p

I had mained swordsman/knight classes until I played heRO in which I made my first assassin. Good times. ...God I feel old.

01-07-2010 04:57 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kirby_Z Offline
The Kirbster

RE:??First class played? (Ever)

Rankin Wrote:first class ever played was a hunter named calgar..idk if the server is dead yet but i do know one of the GMs got busted for buying drugs with donations. lol.

I hope is not the same drug user GM that I'm thinking off.??If it was then my 1x server GM was the one that busted him XD

Also LMAO at the Hunter name, don't get me wrong is just that the name is kinda funny in Spanish. And that server closed and came back later on.

Proud Member Of The Nya Nya Crew
[Image: nyanya.jpg][Image: 51000806.png]
Nya Nya Crew - ¥†‡ Hero's #1 Social Non Woe Guild ‡†¥
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2010 05:25 PM by Kirby_Z.)
01-07-2010 05:24 PM
Sarin Offline

My first char ever, if I remember correctly, was archer on a lowrate (I think 3/3/2 rates, or was it 5/5/3? Hell, it was so long ago). I've remade it several times as I was learning the game, since the server didn't have reseter, and I made some huge mistakes (STR/AGI/LUK archer, lol).
01-07-2010 05:33 PM
Slate Offline
Cue-ball Warrior

I was an archer on my first ever server, going for bard, but I wasn't accustomed to MMO grind at the time, and thus I ended up quitting shortly before I would have been able to change.

When I started playing again, I joined a middish-low-rate server, where I mained a priest. Had a lot of fun on that server, but another server popped up that everyone was talking about and considering moving to. I think the host got discouraged by that; the server went down after a while and I had to find another one. I'd just gotten to high priest a couple days before too.

The next server I joined was a mid-rate where once again, I mained a priest. After a while of priesting though, I got bored of it and, noticing my guild had no wizards, opted to switch to one of those instead. It being a mid-rate, however, I ended up with virtually maxed characters of virtually all classes, and eventually got bored with no more characters to make, so I drifted out of that one.

That led to my move to heRO. With a couple of friends from that server who were similarly bored (and Silk of course; we always play on the same server), I moved over here. I had intended to main a wizard again here, and that is the first character I made, but it turned out other people we knew wanted to do wizards, and fearing superfluousness, I switched to knight after a while and it stuck, even after said wizard-players drifted out.

[Image: 33918807.png]
Fortune Favors the Bald

Slate: 9x/6x Lord Knight
Basalt: 9x/50 Sage
Glass: 9x/50 Bard
01-07-2010 05:52 PM