Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
First class played? (Ever)
Rankin Offline
Durp

RE: ??First class played? (Ever)

Kirby_Z Wrote:
Rankin Wrote:first class ever played was a hunter named calgar..idk if the server is dead yet but i do know one of the GMs got busted for buying drugs with donations. lol.

I hope is not the same drug user GM that I'm thinking off.??If it was then my 1x server GM was the one that busted him XD

Also LMAO at the Hunter name, don't get me wrong is just that the name is kinda funny in Spanish.??And that server closed and came back later on.

it was a rumor but if its the same server then it was supposedly Zeal, or canadiancow himself...

and i love calgar, its from Marneus Calgar from Warhammer 40k =3
01-07-2010 06:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kittie Offline
Cheshire Cat

RE: First class played? (Ever)

HeRO is my first server, i started playing RO after some of my friends/classmates suggested i should join as well with the RO madness (they run around on this server to, you know you know them XD). I play for 4 months now.

My first class was a wiz (called Kittiechan) cause my friends needed a wiz (lol) and it seemed like a nice class to me. thanks to matsu, marylle, silverbleed and jun0 i got to know the game a bit better and learned what status my wiz needed. Though i still think i really suck at playing a wiz class, i decided to make a hunter for money making and to play something else than just wizzy. After that i made an mechent (she's an alch now) for selling thing. And because i was determent to try the priest class for a while i dicided to make a priest. I was pretty surprised about how much i love playing priest, she is my main char now and i can;t wait to trans her >:D.

These are the only classes i've played untill now and i think priest is deffinitive my favorite untill now Icon_biggrin

Time zone GTM+1

Kittie- 99/70 Brewer Creator
Do a Little Dance 99/70 WoE Gypsy

[Image: nz0mqx.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2010 03:12 AM by Kittie.)
01-08-2010 03:10 AM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

Aside from the generic answer that everyone has played (first), Novice,

My very very very first character was a Mage (and for once, it was actually a Male Character! OMGWTF)! Some of my friends dragged me over to one of the iRO servers, forget which.??Pure int, no dex (didn't know dex reduced castings back then). I ended up hating the fact??that i couldn't get casts off before the rest of the party members killed my target, so I usually ended up KSing others or Thwacking stuff with an arc wand one of my friends happened to buy for me (from an NPC).

I didn't realize the Job test provided the gems, and someone??was vending gems outside payon cave, so I ended up wasting money there, haha. It really threw me off when they were still in inventory afterwards. Never did figure that out until about my 2nd or 3rd mage.

I ground and ground , (usually solo cuz I couldn't catch my friends on, around payon, and exploring in the Culverts with nothing but fire spells), but I only made it to job 39 before my free trial ran out, and I didn't feel like bothering my parents at the time for their credit number to play a game. They probably wouldn't have done it anyway =p

I still remember hopping in??someone's random warp to Magma dungeon and being absolutely destroyed??when wandering around, trying to find my way back to town.

I sorta miss that feeling of the first couple weeks when you don't know crap about anything in the game.
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2010 03:45 AM by The Legendary Joe.)
01-08-2010 03:32 AM
otohime Offline

I only played iRO before here.

My first class was FS Aco. Never got to second job.
Then Agi Swordie was my love. First I made to second (Knight) <3

Then here I got my second; Hunter Icon_smile I can't wait to get more! Love

[Image: 93147490.png]
01-08-2010 11:50 AM
Snapplewee Offline
¥Snapple¥

RE:??First class played? (Ever)

Ultima_Pi Wrote:Hunter. With Int. WTF INT???????!?!?!?1

I really hope that was a joke. If not, go play officials lawl.

Mage on iRO.

On heRO, Mage/Wizard

Other servers, sin/sinx. heRO taught me well how to make sinx. Well, I just saw how bad they all were here and I was like "I can do better than that" and i did Love

(I'm an obvious troll)
01-08-2010 12:47 PM
Shinibu Offline
Lazy Bum

Started during the last month of Iro beta. Got a swordsman to 36 or so until they made server official. Then a year later, joined a private server and made an assassin since I always wanted one. Then when trans characters came out, I hated sins and when back to my old class being a knight.
01-08-2010 02:40 PM
Session Offline
Formerly known as Tak.

RE:??First class played? (Ever)

My first ever character was on *censored*RO, and was an alchemist named Takhara. I was only able to play at my friend's house, since I didnt have a computer back then- and I would stay up like four hours after he'd pass out, playing it. I was a noob, I had a tsurugi (Took me forever to get though, and I was proud of it) and some decent other newbie gears. I remember, some nice girl from korea I would talk to was really rich (Maybe not all that rich, but she seemed zomgeffinghaxor at the time) and gave me some cool stuff at some point. Pretty much just hand-me-downs, like a damascus, and some leather armor- but I was really happy over it as it was a lot better than what I had. Though, some time in the future I realized it wasn't going anywhere- and decided to make a swordsman, which I eventually turned into a crusader. He was difficult to use, and a lot different than what I was used to (Partying in niflheim and grand-crossing mobs like crazy/heal supporting friends o.o) but I got him to 99, and made him my first transcendent character. Sadly, my alchemist on that server is still level 66- but I plan on remaking him here on heRO eventually, and transing him. I kind of feel like I owe it to my first character, rather than just abandon and forget him forever :3

The Legendary Joe Wrote:I sorta miss that feeling of the first couple weeks when you don't know crap about anything in the game.

This^ So much :\

My Shop/Buylist- Angel's Branch of HeRo
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=23468

Ign:
High Priest- Akharamizu-Leader of Transcension
Assassin Cross- DownfallenAngel
High Wizard- Session
To-Be SinX2- Tithe
Rogue- Anzkhel
Errende- Hunter
Gunslinger- Ancele
Soullinker- Jonag

I used to have a comment here. I still do, but I used to do, too.
01-08-2010 05:00 PM
Altaire Offline
zzzz

Novice -> Mage -> Wizard -> high novice -> high mage -> high wizard

heRO is my first server; Hoshi invited me here~ I was debating between wizard and some other class (forgot), and chose wizard since I also played as a wizard in the mmo before RO. As much as I love the class I admit I suck at playing one. Wizzies are so cute though <3

Altaire-High wizard | Sabine-Sniper | Shenkena-High Priestess
01-08-2010 08:21 PM
Matrim Cauthon Jr Offline
Bipolarsexual

Ok I might as well chime in.

Summer of 2003 I started in iRO. I think I played Loki for about a week then I went to Chaos. I was a horrid Mage at first. Then I started playing Thief and since then Thief/Rogue/Stalker is always my Main. My mains are most always a Wheel Of Time reference, usually WolfBrother or WolfBrother1983.

After iRO I played a ton of servers, mostly high or super high because I enjoyed collecting cards and breaking hundreds of Dead Branches all over the place.

Dead Servers I played: NiktoutRO, Underworld RO, Ancient RO, among others.

At least 7 servers I played that are still active.
01-11-2010 02:33 PM
Ayna Offline
Gypsy Woman

It was a dancer. Surprise, surprise. I had looked at classes a year ago, but couldn't get the game to work on the old computer. Fell in love with the skimpy outfit and the fact she could use a whip. Also adore archery. My friend told me it's a good class to start with, so that just sealed the deal. Two years later, I'm still in love with the class. HeRO gave me my first low-rate Gypsy.

In parties, I would never support and no one asked me to. Icon_confused I DS spammed everything. Was a lot of Thana parties. Back than, just starting the game, I didn't WANT to be passive. I wanted to killl things! Icon_twisted
Sadly, I only got her to 95. It was a 3/3/2 rate server that allowed double clienting. My priest was on another account and she'd follow my dancer to Anubis. Never on even share.
My skills were a little over the place.

Small Ribbons were also my first favorite headgear. Took me a week of constant Kiel to get a pair. First marrage was my priest to a Sinx. Second was my dancer to a friend's dancer.

[Image: Sig.png]
Ayna || 97/66 Gypsy
Camy || 94/61 High Priest
Hopscotch || 68/37 Alchemist
Constantia || 82/50 Linker
Fauna || 78/48 Dancer
Cicero Barone || Sage-to-be
Locket || Wizard-to-be
01-13-2010 04:33 PM