Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is WoE on heRO accessible?
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

RE: Is WoE on heRO accessible?

if the meta game is easier (and definitely faster) i would still say that entering non-trans is easier.

sure it still takes some work to do so, but getting a +7 muffler is way easier than a +7 wool (they raydric/noxious part is the same)
getting +7 shoes is much easier than +7 tidals (matyr/verit/firelock/sohee/etc is the same)
getting +7 guards or bucklers is significantly easier than +7 valks or stone bucklers (although they are also accessible for non trans, but the pressure to get +7 valks or SBs is significantly lower) non trans don't need to worry about strong shields... (thara is easy in the east cave)
upper headgears are about the same, armor is about the same, accs is about the same.

Levelling 1-90+ non-trans takes ~ 1/3th the time to get to 90+ trans

so yeah, i contend it's still significantly easier to enter non trans WOE. And what i meant was in the context that if you were to open more castles, perhaps it would be best to open more non trans castles.

-w-
01-28-2010 10:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Zaratus Away
Bastard

Yeah, you'd be able to join nontrans woe faster. But then you need to get *another* gear set for trans woe after that. Also it limits a whole guild (let's say 30 people, because so many you do need for effective non trans woe) from transing - and, come on, who doesn't want to trans? I mean, who (*of the new players) is non trans woe dedicated enough to never trans? Aesthetic wanted to be nontrans. Then a lot of people hit highlevel and they decided to trans, seeing that their chances in nontrans seem to be pretty low.

One of the reasons I don't go nontrans woe is that I am not willing at the moment to spend the time and/or money to build another, for nontrans usable gear set. It could work like that in the opposite direction actually.

Additionally looking at the gears Bamboo Squad has ... seriously, also there is a huge gear gap. Gearing yourself completely for nontrans or for trans doesn't make such a huge difference like you're trying to tell us there >_>

Ayantis 99/70 High Priest
Draven 99/70 Sniper
Mordred 99/70 Whitesmith
Yuugi Hoshiguma 99/70 Champ

Shop closed due to HeRO being uninstalled.
Feel free to ask me for MSN or stuff.
01-29-2010 04:35 AM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

wait, how many members of BS actively WOE?

how many of them are actually well-geared?
OK there's kevin and corp and indra. Proxyt's still working on his knight last i recall. Never see smithress around, but perhaps she's there for WOE. Other than that?

sure if you're looking at a one castle fight you might say BS is ahead of the others, but when we're talking about opening more castles do you think BS can hold more than 1?

last i recall BS has no sins... corp definitely just transed his sin recently...

gear gap? how many people use GR in non trans? how many GTBs in non trans? how many MVP cards in non trans?

so i think non trans is definitely more accessible than trans...

-w-
01-30-2010 02:12 AM
Bloodbane Away
¤†Hero of old times†¤

Man seems like i left hero in a bad time eh?

I sugest rewards for skulls, an Npc that collects skulls and after a certain number of em you can get allegiance points, gold or etc what ever.

Just go pvp and kill people, get em pissed and see em come back to kill you, But dont start crap, dont say anything, just fight,also Pvp needs a warning at entry that pvp is just a game feature to compete in it,if you cant handle the heat might as well not enter.

Because people are simply afraid of being called either an asshole for playing in pvp and or afraid of being bullied.

If you go pvp, its to kill people,either friend or foe for the sake of competition, if a friend gets mad at you for you kicking his ass in pvp, he wasnt your friend in the first place then.its just a game and people are taking it too personal, start insulting and what not, swt...

Never forget the old days.
[Image: screenheRO-Server124-1.jpg]

-~Proud husband, father, and the luckiest guy in the world.~-

Steam Profile
Youtube
02-02-2010 04:47 PM
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

I miss the days when skulls would sell for 500z. Ah, good times. I still have some of those.

As for non trans WoE, it is about as appealing as trans WoE, only it takes longer to break the emperium.

Just as much turtling as ever, maybe more so since there is only 1 non-trans castle.

02-02-2010 04:57 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply