Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
feeding homunculus
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

RE: ??feeding homunculus

poeticwings Wrote:
Iced Blue Wrote:I do like the idea of being warped to a different town, building, jail to test afk micro feeding.

And just for everything else. I was fishing one day and I like to put my cart window at the top of my client. @main was activated and I was spamming while watching anime, only checking every so often for 90% weight. I didn't see Mystra's broadcast and nearly failed making just a /swt emote. I mean, people would notice a major change in environment. I don't think staring at the top of my client while fishing is fun.

Not to mention getting items covers it and getting fish/mine points covers it, and.... the list goes on an on. D;

03-12-2010 01:47 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Captain Usopp Offline

RE: feeding homunculus

I for one am so glad the gms have started banning these autofeeders. It is a very hard thing to test for so people think they can do it with impunity. I know I was in a guild that will remain nameless and at least two of the creators on it were bragging about using autotrade to get an evolved lif with no loss in playing time and it absolutely pissed me off. So I am glad some of these jerks are getting whats coming to them now. Better late than never.

Characters:Captain Usopp, Tony Tony Chopper, Zarathustra, Zoroaster
03-16-2010 11:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Former-GM-Nara Offline
Nara-Oopsies™ since 2009

RE: feeding homunculus

I'd like to remind you guys, if you have ANY suspicions of someone finding a way to 'cheat' at the game to send in a support ticket may it be your friend or foe in a sense. If something takes you to think: I wonder if that's illegal, it probably is.

[Image: Meow_by_CriG.gif]
Fear the all mighty!
Review heRO RMS
heRO: Wiki ~ Forum ~ CP ~ Support ticket
03-17-2010 01:51 AM
Corporal Offline
Posting Freak

RE:??feeding homunculus

Captain Usopp Wrote:I for one am so glad the gms have started banning these autofeeders. It is a very hard thing to test for so people think they can do it with impunity. I know I was in a guild that will remain nameless and at least two of the creators on it were bragging about using autotrade to get an evolved lif with no loss in playing time and it absolutely pissed me off. So I am glad some of these jerks are getting whats coming to them now. Better late than never.
When I talked to the GMs about this, they said this wasn't the first time someone asked if it was legal. (Feed the homun manually, autotrade, go back in x amount of time to feed it again) I was told it was legal, but if I forgot to feed it and it ran away, then it would be my own fault. I don't see why this is "unfair", as I would have to bear all the consequences, if I had forgotten about the homunculus.

What you AREN'T allowed to do is use a program to auto feed your homunculus.

There is a difference between using something to your advantage, and breaking a rule.

Edit: had to clarify.

IGNs:

Heii - 99/70 Sniper
Limits - 99/50 Knight
Asira - 9x/6x High Priest
Ruins - 99/70 Whitesmith
Meteor - 99/70 Champion
Toy. - 99/6x Assassin Cross
(This post was last modified: 03-17-2010 03:21 AM by Corporal.)
03-17-2010 02:48 AM