Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
feeding homunculus
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

RE: feeding homunculus

Not to mention engage the other tests before warping, I know it sounds obvious but you would be surprised how often things like that are neglected when not stated.

03-03-2010 05:42 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

LOL *laughs at her edited post to make her sound like she's 12 instead of 23*

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
03-03-2010 05:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Emerald Offline

RE:??feeding homunculus

GM-Nara Wrote:...

All we are saying you can afk in town and feed pet but be more aware of your surroundings. Leave PM box open as someone mentioned, stay around for??30 secs after feeding, turn off your main so you'd see if anyone talks to you normally.

awesomethat'salliwantedthankyou!No1

——¤——
W E A P O N
03-03-2010 06:05 PM
Former-GM-Nara Offline
Nara-Oopsies™ since 2009

What you don't seem to understand Azurerouge is that unless we spell it out for players it doesn't seem to get into their heads. Sure we get QQs about it still but if there where no sub paragraphs and we just had the basic rule and banned people for the sub basic rule that 'isn't written but still exists' whats the difference? None. The rules are basic with a CLEAR explanation on what they mean that's it. Don't try to loophole things don't QQ at us for them. If it sounds like something that would require you to even THINK about a loophole then just don't do it. Simple.

If you want to whine more about it, make a new discussion post in the whining section.

@TCP
Sorry about the semi-hijacked thread but it kinda applies to it still lol. I hoped that in my earlier statements you find a resolve in what you are looking for.

[Image: Meow_by_CriG.gif]
Fear the all mighty!
Review heRO RMS
heRO: Wiki ~ Forum ~ CP ~ Support ticket
03-03-2010 06:12 PM
Iced Blue Away
The Original Crystal Light

I do like the idea of being warped to a different town, building, jail to test afk micro feeding.

I never pay attention to my buffs while I afk in prontara, to many miss clicked buffs.

Im glad someone made this topic. It was always my fear of being wrongfully accused of doing something wrong with my homun's.
03-03-2010 07:23 PM
Former-GM-Nara Offline
Nara-Oopsies™ since 2009

We don't do the same tests in town as out of town for afkmists when it comes to checking the feeding issue since people sometimes tend to randomly buff everyone in town.

Fear the all mighty!
Review heRO RMS
03-03-2010 08:17 PM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

well imho the main issue related to this is: 10 minutes (600 s) per feeding was built for a 1x rate...

of course i'm not saying that at a 100x rate server they should feed every 6s, that would be crazy... and i'm not in any way implying that my following suggestion is doable technically (read: script-wise) as it might take a recompile (don't know for sure, but logically speaking i think it might) or just too troublesome to do...

but what i'm saying that perhaps a ~5 minute (min. is 2 minutes imho) per feeding for a casual 5x server would be a good thing. Why?

A. it reduces your AFK window, so it's easier to see when people are AFK-autofeeding as the macro iteration would be faster to see so GMs don't have to wait 10 minutes for the next AFK-autofeeding to occur.

B. It sinks zeny. Feed cost money. This helps keep inflation at bay.
More feedings = more money spent.
More money spent = people become more frugal.
Frugal people = people rest their homuncs more often.
People rest their homuncs more often = easier to spot those who are AFK-autofeeding.

-w-
03-04-2010 01:08 AM
TPC Offline
I like pie

RE: ??feeding homunculus

Emerald Wrote:
GM-Nara Wrote:...

All we are saying you can afk in town and feed pet but be more aware of your surroundings. Leave PM box open as someone mentioned, stay around for??30 secs after feeding, turn off your main so you'd see if anyone talks to you normally.

awesomethat'salliwantedthankyou!No1

Agreed. Thats all I wanted too, this was posted in questions, not in whining. Thanks.

GM-Nara Wrote:@TCP
Sorry about the semi-hijacked thread but it kinda applies to it still lol. I hoped that in my earlier statements you find a resolve in what you are looking for.

You spelled my nick wrong. Cry

Iced Blue Wrote:I do like the idea of being warped to a different town, building, jail to test afk micro feeding.

The homunculus dialog goes away when you switch map, so that wouldn't really be a good way to catch macroers, only botters would be caught that way.

My chars: TPC / Tjuven / Dansare / Sinne / Magiker / Byracka / Krigare / Andreas
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2010 01:23 AM by TPC.)
03-04-2010 01:22 AM
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

RE:????feeding homunculus

TPC Wrote:
Iced Blue Wrote:I do like the idea of being warped to a different town, building, jail to test afk micro feeding.

The homunculus dialog goes away when you switch map, so that wouldn't really be a good way to catch macroers, only botters would be caught that way.

I think if someone started taking a few steps every 10 minutes it still works. D;

03-04-2010 01:25 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Former-GM-Nara Offline
Nara-Oopsies™ since 2009

The rules are staying the same and you still have to abide by them, but we'll consider looking into improving things for chemists

Fear the all mighty!
Review heRO RMS
03-04-2010 10:33 AM