Poll: should gunslingers get elemental bullets
yes, it sounds like a good idea
no, They dont need elemental bullets theyre fine how they are
no, this isnt what they need
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
gunslinger elemental bullets
Bloodbane Away
¤†Hero of old times†¤

RE: gunslinger elemental bullets

I am gonna place my input in this topic, hence i am an experienced gunslinger player, i had 4 years of experience in over 3 servers all low rate and i believe my opinion should contribute a lot.

Firstly Allow me to explain what a gunslinger is,A gunslinger is an extended class that has the benefits of having 70 job lvls, a slightly boosted stat bonus and etc for being a one class character.

Gunslingers work better on low rate servers, like example hero, we have here at least 3 VERY GOOD gunslingers in their high lvls.

Gunslingers in pvp: Gunslingers being an extended class, and one of the strongest of all of them Incredibly overshadow non-trans classes at the hands of an experienced player.One of my previous servers in woe, I led a gunslinger squad on the emporium of at least 4 of us, we would desperado with weapon switching over to grenade launcher with a hydra for 10 ~ 14 k damage in woe. No one would come close to the emp alone.In pvp a gunslinger, A REALLY GOOD ONE( something I achieved only ONCE!!!, I have vids BTW) can clean up a room and even face against a few trans classes.

The reason for the guns being so limited: A gunslinger is not meant to really depend heavily on weaponry, the skills are so strong that weapons seem to be overshadowed.A + 10 double bloody western outlaw ( I had one) can out damage in one skill a 150 dex sniper with one single skill (Rapid Shower vs Double Strafe) when compared to a + 10 triple bloody boned , or a quadruple Bloody Composite bow, But in turn, snipers are faster, have higher flee, and more hp and defense, So a sniper will rape MOST OF THE TIME a gunslinger because the fact they are TRANS. But comparing them to a gunslinger: if gunslinger had a second class Most trans classes wouldn't match up to the massive damage output.

The reason Gunslingers don't need elemental bullets:Lets face it, Gunslingers never really did need elemental only till the high lvls and the only place they will ever be able to solo alone to lvl high is Anubis. So it would be silver the ammo you need.

This whole elemental ammunition idea only serves to baby further and decrease the amount of player skill needed to achieve a high lvl while playing a gunslinger character, in all honesty all the servers i played gunslinger, and I wanna brag cuz im a son of a bitch like that. I made about 17 ~ 18 gunslingers to 99 and delete remade so that i could come up with a perfect agility build.(evidence and eye witnesses can be provided also)Held a title of best gunslinger in 3 servers also for 4 years straight and retired giving away over 300 M in gears and etc as i left the server.I gave it all up for Aneko, whom i love and respect with all my heart.

Basically this idea is not only retarded but also a waste of time and will ruin what gunslingers were meant for in the first place, thus generating even more drama and unnecessary warfare of emotions ( People Baaawing) when they realize how overpowered a gunslinger is with a 4 slotted weapon rofl.

Altho i am in reality not one of high enough status to actually say :"NO! THIS WILL NOT BE DONE!" I stand strong and firm in my opinion and predict much drama." Let the server Be" I was told so, be my guest to do what ever you want.

(AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!! NERF NERF NERF NERF!! Emo EMO EMO!!!) <-expected outcome when random player sees a 20 k rapid shower.

If needed i can also provide with my research notes that are somewhere laying in my room, hopefully still readable, and 1 of my 4 online character guides on how to make a decent build gunslinger.

So there ya go,that's my input and i hope to see you soon ingame.

Oh BTW, My characters names were always Joaquim Kineas, yes i WAS Joaquim Kineas, But now im retired so i don't do autographs <3~

Never forget the old days.
[Image: screenheRO-Server124-1.jpg]

-~Proud husband, father, and the luckiest guy in the world.~-

Steam Profile
Youtube
03-09-2010 02:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Matrim Cauthon Jr Offline
Bipolarsexual

I want elemental bullets not so it's easier to level (though it would be) but so I wouldn't have to spend basically 20 levels in just 2 maps.

As far as I can tell, every other class has different elemental weapons or attacks to call upon depending on the map. With Gunslingers it is "Do Anubs or GH or use Grenade Launchers". I think elemental bullets would help balance things out a bit more.

And add damage bonuses & such to using a grenade launcher to encourage some to still use that build.
03-10-2010 11:39 AM
Bloodbane Away
¤†Hero of old times†¤

Its not a good idea because Gs don't necessarily lvl in 2 maps like you claim lol

With an endow (if you aren wimpy enough to not lvl old school) at lvl 30 you can get lvl 70 just mob desperado trees in one day with some fish and buffs, then 99 in 10 hours at anubis mobbing em.Yes you can mob Anubis 4 by 4 with a good priest and 3 shot desperado them.This was before even nameless was implemented so i cant say i have any knowledge how to do nameless with a gunslinger.

at lvl 20 you can already go shoot seals from the cliff.

at lvl 70 you are supposed to be able to kill anubises already.

at lvl 10 Job change you can rapid shower one shot already the spores in payon or you can go einbech and one shot porcelios. Contrary to the retarded idea of going to shoot geos as a gunslinger.

at lvl 20 you can desperado wolves

at lvl 30 you can go byalan

al of this can be done without any elemental ammo

If Gravity didnt add it it was for a reason so Stop babying people, they arent needed.

Steam Profile
Youtube
03-10-2010 03:44 PM
Flare Offline
These sinners never sin...

You know, I've been able to get to 99 without needing to kill a single anubus.

Hell, all it takes is knowing how mob really. Shot up tons of Anols and stuff in Rachel Sanc easily, using just normal/bloody bullets. Maxing out Agi, having about 60-some Dex, and a dash of str and int, and double-skeleton archer carded Western Outlaws, and I tore up those places.

Just got to be willing to experiment, and try diffferent things.

[Image: 97427070.png]
"Only the fool wishes to go into battle to beat someone for the satisfaction of beating someone." -A Thousand Sons
03-10-2010 08:10 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bloodbane Away
¤†Hero of old times†¤

http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=13614

Second class gunslingers will cover the elemental needs and etc so i guess gravity did reach ends meet in a way i suppose.

Steam Profile
Youtube
03-12-2010 05:53 PM