Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PVP Tournament
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

RE:??PVP Tournament

Rock Lee Wrote:woah pyronic gets to skip a whole first fight, seems fair*sarcasm*

Come on rock, quit the sarcastic bs, we know your sad you dont get to play, but its also ont our fault you didnt sign up soon, ok? ;D

03-25-2006 11:49 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ryxingeir Offline
waffooo!!

Rock Lee Wrote:woah pyronic gets to skip a whole first fight, seems fair*sarcasm*
Actually Pyro will have to fight ~Yanos~
and you were 16 minutes late with several days early notice in which you could have registered and later edited your data as miss Pandora said...

[Image: so2vjd.png]

[Yuri - baby assassin]  [Coral Ways - high wizard]
03-25-2006 11:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rock Lee Offline
Banned

RE: PVP Tournament

I don't care that I don't get to fight Pyro, I just think its not fair you skip a match, not like it matters you're the lowest level on there, maybe it is fair i take it back /heh.

So yanos fights twice? hows that going to work, win 1 loose 1? i think pyro just skips the first fight and whoever wins from soulstealer and yanos fights pyro.
(This post was last modified: 03-25-2006 11:54 PM by Rock Lee.)
03-25-2006 11:52 PM
Mioumboy Offline

Oh I so predicted that I'll face Alex right from the start, it's not even funny to see it happen for real Icon_lol

The only weird fight I see is a priest vs hunter, pretty much one sided battle, though surprise can happen Icon_suprised
03-25-2006 11:56 PM
Ryxingeir Offline
waffooo!!

Okay Rock, i will explain what Pandora meant by the squiggly lines just for you...

[Image: pvptournament23kk.jpg]

see the line connecting ~Yanos~ and Pyro?

It's there, look close...
That line means that Yanos fights against SoulStealer, and then, regardless of who wins Yanos will fight against Pyro to see if Pyro will be moving on.

[Image: so2vjd.png]

[Yuri - baby assassin]  [Coral Ways - high wizard]
03-25-2006 11:56 PM
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

Rock Lee Wrote:I don't care that I don't get to fight Pyro, I just think its not fair you skip a match, not like it matters you're the lowest level on there, maybe it is fair i take it back /heh.

actually it seems perfectly fair, everyone who signed up gets to battle,
and techniqually... its like pyro fighting someone who didnt show up, which could be the case for anyone, only difference is we know about it before the match :T

so he still has to fight like normally, just changed up a bit like Ryx was showing us ;D

(This post was last modified: 03-25-2006 11:59 PM by Manifus.)
03-25-2006 11:58 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Yep, what Ryx said.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
03-26-2006 12:02 AM
Panday Offline

just to be sure......
so the pvp tourn. will start at 4:30pm at U.S?
03-26-2006 12:33 AM
Alexander Offline
Arch Angel

If it makes you feel any better Mioum, high priest was the only class I was that worried about. Icon_cry

I can probably guaranteed get us double-eliminated. But other then that. Icon_razz

As for the match ups...it looks like Pandora arranged them all purely by level. So it's just bad luck for that hunter...although I can think of some ways for that hunter to still pretty easily win. Won't be saying them here though.
03-26-2006 12:40 AM
Rock Lee Offline
Banned

Ryxingeir Wrote:Okay Rock, i will explain what Pandora meant by the squiggly lines just for you...

see the line connecting ~Yanos~ and Pyro?

It's there, look close...
That line means that Yanos fights against SoulStealer, and then, regardless of who wins Yanos will fight against Pyro to see if Pyro will be moving on.

OK now look how brilliant you are ryx...ok so yanos fights against soulstealer, lets say he looses, now he fights against pyro, lets say he wins, now yanos fights against soulstealer again? how does that make sense, think Ryx before you think you are making a smart statement.
03-26-2006 12:53 AM