Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Buffalo Bob's Auction Auditorium!! (CLOSED - Until I get more items)
Irxallis Offline
Adventuring Archivist

RE: Buffalo Bob's Auction Auditorium!! (Alice & Swordfish cards; Super Novie Combo Items)

2* Agi Vesper Core + 10 mln for Alice card
(I think this should be ~50 mln in value, if I am wrong, correct me please)

EDIT: If zeny is prioritized or only one Vesper Core is needed, I'll make it:
1* Agi Vesper Core + 30 mln zeny for Alice card

The above is at OP's preference.

and as a small bonus: Whisper Mask Icon_razz

IGN: Irxallis, 99 FS High Priest (DEX>INT>VIT)
Timezone: GMT+1 (server time +6)
Guild: -
Availability: on demand only

BG equipment = best PvM (demi-human) equipment to achieve only in PvP. Thus, on hiatus, unless you need us.
(This post was last modified: 03-14-2010 09:55 AM by Irxallis.)
03-14-2010 09:35 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Buffalo Bob Offline
Your Friendly Neighborhood Market Keeper

RE: Buffalo Bob's Auction Auditorium!! (Alice & Swordfish cards; Super Novie Combo Items)

Actually, two Agi Vesper Cores are needed!??I'll update my wishlist with quantities of needed items.??Icon_biggrin

-bb-

[edit]

Updated!

Removed the Brooches and Kukre Cards since Vesper Cores are better and it seems people have, and are offering, those.??Also included quantities (although any number of any of the wished-for items is just dandy Icon_razz).

-bb-

[Image: style2,Buffalo-spc-Bob.png]

[Image: Zeny.gif]
(This post was last modified: 03-14-2010 11:14 AM by Buffalo Bob.)
03-14-2010 11:08 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Buffalo Bob Offline

*update bump*

Added +10 Composite Bow[4] and Ancient Mimic Card to wishlist.??Also added double asterisks (**) to most needed items!??Icon_biggrin

-bb-

03-15-2010 12:37 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Corporal Offline
Posting Freak

RE:??Buffalo Bob's Auction Auditorium!! (Alice & Swordfish cards; Super Novie Combo Items)

Buffalo Bob Wrote:Actually, two Agi Vesper Cores are needed!??I'll update my wishlist with quantities of needed items.??Icon_biggrin

-bb-

[edit]

Updated!

Removed the Brooches and Kukre Cards since Vesper Cores are better and it seems people have, and are offering, those.??Also included quantities (although any number of any of the wished-for items is just dandy Icon_razz).

-bb-

Vesper cores are better if you're looking for flee. However, if you're looking for agi, you should be looking into Kukre Linen Gloves or Kukre Horn of the Buffalos. Agi adds aspd, while flee is just to dodge stuff.

IGNs:

Heii - 99/70 Sniper
Limits - 99/50 Knight
Asira - 9x/6x High Priest
Ruins - 99/70 Whitesmith
Meteor - 99/70 Champion
Toy. - 99/6x Assassin Cross
03-15-2010 01:35 AM
Buffalo Bob Offline

Updated wishlist replacing Comp Bow with Luna Bow, Pantie with Sniping Suit and Vesper Cores with Linen Gloves.??Also added Kukre Cards.

Thanks Corporal!??*salutes??lol

-bb-

03-15-2010 03:56 AM
Irxallis Offline
Adventuring Archivist

Ok... to make sure I am still winning - 45 mln zeny for now
(I cannot PC some things in this thread, so I am starting to lose grasp on the value of those bids).

If anybody PCs me Kukre Linen Gloves for this auction and it is sufficiently high enough, I might be able to add two of those - no guarantee though.

BG equipment = best PvM (demi-human) equipment to achieve only in PvP. Thus, on hiatus, unless you need us.
03-15-2010 04:40 AM
Buffalo Bob Offline

I just responded to a certain private message sent to me regarding this auction and I feel it is necessary for everyone else to know certain details I gave this individual.??They are as such:

Buffalo Bob Wrote:I won't say that if someone posts xmil zeny whereas someone else posts nmil zeny plus needed items (where x > n) then the person with the more zeny wins obviously.??Any amount of millions of zeny is most definitely a lot of money, therefore the rarity of the items offered by bidder n may win the auction - depending.

I will start hopping in every now and then to alert everyone to whom I feel is concurrently winning the auction at the given time.??At the moment I am letting everyone post their initial bids in respect to their own understood values of the items offered.??Icon_biggrin

So, to reiterate, the zeny value for this card (does no one want the swordfish card, btw, or are you all just fixated atm???Icon_razz) is rising far past my expectations.??Someone actually offered 83mil ingame to buy it outright.??I feel they were being minutely facetious, however, as it was through a friend and I haven't heard anything from this certain individual.

Also, thanks to Corporal, I now have a better understanding of the items I need for my Sniper - hence the new wishlist.??If you wish to help with this, I am going for an ASPD/Crit build with the balance leaning toward ASPD.??I'd rather have max ASPD (with buffs and pots) than insane Crit.

That said (rather, written), since the zeny value is rising so high and I now need even rarer items I will recant my previous statement that zeny is the prime bid I am looking for.??I still want zeny, most definitely.??However, if someone posts a smaller amount of zeny than whoever posts the highest amount of zeny but also offers these godly items then I may concede to the one with the smaller zeny amount plus items.

Again, I will be popping in every few bids to let everyone know who is winning the auction at that point in time.

At the moment - since I have revamped my wishlist - the greatest bid is 45 million zeny offered by Irxallis (and, more than likely, the bid I know he is going to make after this post Icon_razz).??Keep in mind, however, that one could offer a smaller amount of zeny if they offer items comparable to an amount equal to or greater than Irxallis' bid.??No1

And, remember!??From the time of this post (remember to adjust your forum times for DST if you observe it) there are 43.5 hours remaining in this auction!

As for now! I sleep. Icon_razz

-bb-

03-15-2010 05:33 AM
Irxallis Offline
Adventuring Archivist

So, for Alice card:

- 45 mln zeny

or:

- 2* Linen Glove (empty slot, this is not a Kukre Linen Glove) + 25 mln zeny

At OP's preference (I think it will be the latter Icon_razz)

(This post was last modified: 03-15-2010 07:25 AM by Irxallis.)
03-15-2010 07:22 AM
Who Iz I Offline

RE:??Buffalo Bob's Auction Auditorium!! (Alice & Swordfish cards; Super Novie Combo Items)

Buffalo Bob Wrote:Someone actually offered 83mil ingame to buy it outright.??

-bb-

Why would he do 45m if he could get 83m :o

ChaoZ - Hunter - 99/50 - Non-Trans FTW
Quik - Assassin Cross - 8x/5x

You know me as Hellish, but I am not Hellish xD
03-15-2010 10:22 AM
Ultima_Pi Offline
Queen Bitch of the Universe

Because it hasn't been confirmed, and... that's a bit much.

Marivel, Sidewinder - 99 Lady Sniper
Melody Vilente - 99 High Priestess
Yuugi Hoshiguma - 99 Champion

Gojira Wrote:Your keyboards aren't lightsabers bros...
03-15-2010 10:29 AM