Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Buffalo Bob's Auction Auditorium!! (CLOSED - Until I get more items)
Buffalo Bob Offline
Your Friendly Neighborhood Market Keeper

RE:??Buffalo Bob's Auction Auditorium!! (Alice & Swordfish cards; Super Novie Combo Items)

Ultima_Pi Wrote:Because it hasn't been confirmed, and... that's a bit much.

Indeed, the confirmation half of this statement is true, your celestial majesty (Queen Bitch of the Universe - ha.??There is no way you are married to my brother Icon_razz).??However, if the 83mil were confirmed and no one could offer anything more - items or otherwise - then I would most definitely take it.??Whereas I do enjoy the hunt, I need a lot more than that which is listed in the wishlist.??The wishlist is just what I am willing to trade the Alice card for as my Sniper is what I will be hunting for everything else on.??Although, with 83mil I could buy a lot of the things needed. Hell, I might just even trans. Icon_razz

-bb-

[Image: style2,Buffalo-spc-Bob.png]

[Image: Zeny.gif]
03-15-2010 06:00 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

RE: Buffalo Bob's Auction Auditorium!! (Alice & Swordfish cards; Super Novie Combo Items)

I understand what you're saying there.??I went from lvl's 60-80 on nothing but Soldier Skel's looking for the cards until I finally got the first one on an old server.??>_<

What is hilarious, though, is that right after this my GF at the time GAVE me an SS card she found by chance (heal bombing in Payon) and I bought the third one the day after that.??D:

Twenty levels.??For one card.??>_>

Good to see you again, though, friend; and congrats on the Alice.??If you find a Doppleganger my birthday is in August!??xD

[Image: K2CmgOR.png]
03-15-2010 06:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Buffalo Bob Offline

RE: Buffalo Bob's Auction Auditorium!! (Alice & Swordfish cards; Super Novie Combo Items)

haha - yeah. Ya know Kitty and I didn't even plan that? She told me you had been hunting so long so she gave you her SS (after I told her to sell it Icon_razz) and, in light of this, I decided to sell it to you for a decent price. I kinda miss lil' ol'...Server we can't name. lol

btw, did you know Xage joined heRO? What are the odds, huh? Icon_biggrin

-bb-

03-15-2010 06:16 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

I do! I still have his song "Girl of my Dreams"! LoL

I'm gonna get out of here, though, as I'm not contributing anything to this auction. xD

[Image: K2CmgOR.png]
03-15-2010 06:19 PM
Buffalo Bob Offline

Yeah!??Git outta my auction, boy!??Callin' me old.??Mad

-bb-

03-15-2010 06:24 PM
Buffalo Bob Offline

Highest bidder is still Irxallis with Linen Gloves (x2) and 25 million zeny!

At the time of this post there are 21 hours remaining in this auction!

-bb-

03-16-2010 03:50 AM
Buffalo Bob Offline

11.5 hours remain in this auction!??I do believe Irxallis has sealed it with Linen Gloves (x2) and 25 million zeny!??Does no one else want the Alice card as badly???Icon_razz

Also, Swordfish card starting bid has been lowered to one million zeny.

-bb-

03-16-2010 01:31 PM
tan313008 Offline

1.1m for swrodfish!

IshidaUryuu 97/66 Sniper
Fist of Fury 9x/6x Champion
Kuchiki Byakuya 96/47 Alchemist
03-16-2010 11:26 PM
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

1.2 mil for swordfish!

03-16-2010 11:44 PM
Corporal Offline
Posting Freak

1.5m Swordfish

IGNs:

Heii - 99/70 Sniper
Limits - 99/50 Knight
Asira - 9x/6x High Priest
Ruins - 99/70 Whitesmith
Meteor - 99/70 Champion
Toy. - 99/6x Assassin Cross
03-16-2010 11:59 PM