Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Brewing made easy! (Keyboard friendly)
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

RE: Brewing made easy! (Keyboard friendly)

1. Brewing for condenced is not that profitable, those pots typically are used in WoE only or for special situations. People who have tried to sell most pots do poorly as usually a guild brewer does not charge his mates to brew for them. Most PvM players use regular pots, ranked fat pots or fish.

2. Probably not, it may pick up for a bit on competition points and sales then people will get over the new feature and it'll probably be about the same.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
04-13-2010 07:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Seth~ Offline
Half-ling Assasin

True, please elaborate about the guild brewer "a guild brewer does not charge his mates to brew for them." Since Seth is to rejoin a actual guild soonish. I would like to know these terms before hand.??Sweat

1- brewing profitable. No not really.embryo's sold well, slim white poorly, and don't have the materials for blues but. I get more zeny from outer sources.

2-I agree with Aaronock "Probably not, it may pick up for a bit on competition points and sales then people will get over the new feature and it'll probably be about the same."

It might last a bit longer / forever, but thats a low probability. The alchemist rankings should be a bit more active like the blacksmith rankings, on the other hand.

most wanted buying list
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=19956
(This post was last modified: 04-14-2010 01:52 AM by Seth~.)
04-14-2010 01:47 AM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Oh, basically people tend to work together more on a weekly or bi-weekly process to get brewing done. I would never as a guild brewer charge peeps for stuff if they are providing me all the materials really, there seems something odd about that to me since they should be spending their money on getting other stuff OUT of guild. Icon_razz

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
04-14-2010 02:04 AM
Ultima_Pi Offline
Queen Bitch of the Universe

RE:??Brewing made easy! (Keyboard friendly)

Seth~ Wrote:True, please elaborate about the guild brewer "a guild brewer does not charge his mates to brew for them." Since Seth is to rejoin a actual guild soonish. I would like to know these terms before hand.??Sweat

I provide Scells, Bowls, Tubes, and Empty Pot Bottles. I gear it myself, use my own +stat foods, though donations for creating said foods are welcome.

The person who wants stuff brewed provides everything else. If you are willing to get it brewed without MC/Gloria, then so be it; it's not my problem if success rates blow nuts.

Brewing is actually profitable, just not AS profitable as compared to other methods of making zeny, based on zeny/time ratio.

Marivel, Sidewinder - 99 Lady Sniper
Melody Vilente - 99 High Priestess
Yuugi Hoshiguma - 99 Champion

Gojira Wrote:Your keyboards aren't lightsabers bros...
04-14-2010 08:15 AM
azurerogue Offline
One Dogma: THROW AD!

On an unrelated note, with the iRO Premium Server merge they've announced that they are finally making the intelligent decision of wiping the alchemist boards quarterly (or perhaps each semester). I still think we should consider doing this. Maybe make a separate table. Each [period of time] you manually copy the current points of each alchemist and add them to another counter. That counter never resets (but does not affect actual rankings - it's just for display via NPC or something for Top 10 - or Top X amount - "lifetime" counter). This way people like me (who just like to see huge amounts of points) will still be satisfied but the ranker boards will still be competitive.

- Albus Dumbledore 99/70 Professor - Albus DumbIedore 92/59 Professor
- AIbus Dumbledore 93/50 Wizard - AIbus DumbIedore 1/1 Novice
- Astaroth 99/70 Creator - Dawkins 99/70 Creator
- Exemplar 98/69 Paladin - Equitas 80/47 Paladin
- Mephistopheles 95/65 Lord Knight - Shogo Kawada 97/67 Stalker
04-14-2010 09:06 AM
Seth~ Offline
Half-ling Assasin

I totally agree with Ultima and thx. for the guild brewing comments. I really don't see zeny streaming into my shop. Embryo can be a nice bank/long term income on the other hand.

"On an unrelated note, with the iRO Premium Server merge they've announced that they are finally making the intelligent decision of wiping the alchemist boards quarterly (or perhaps each semester). I still think we should consider doing this. Maybe make a separate table. Each [period of time] you manually copy the current points of each alchemist and add them to another counter. That counter never resets (but does not affect actual rankings - it's just for display via NPC or something for Top 10 - or Top X amount - "lifetime" counter). This way people like me (who just like to see huge amounts of points) will still be satisfied but the ranker boards will still be competitive."

xD. Well i wanna become more ranked, at least. Maybe even the top 3. But its nice to dream.

most wanted buying list
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=19956
04-14-2010 07:09 PM