Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
AFKemists
Emerald Offline

RE: AFKemists

Agreement with 'this isn't iRO' statements.

Use that to your advantage! Ever look up the elemental wing quest? You could sic your homunc on monsters and bolt from behind if you want to go INT build--it's actually preferable, since it boosts the base EXP you earn in the process, too--that counts as a 'tap'. Get a light epsilon to cast heal, a bazerald to increase your MATK, a bloody axe to move quickly. Eventually you and your homunc can go fight anubises, so you'll be able to level on those quite effectively.

So... who the hell *NEEDS* a party????D??That's for the higher-end monsters, and by then you'll have acid-demo capabilities. Now ZOIDBERG is the popular one!

——¤——
W E A P O N
04-10-2010 03:32 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Yumera Offline
Kissing Fiend

I don't see the problem in an Alchemist lvling. I got to 99 in about 10days with a vanil. I doubt you can't get to 99 that fast if its your first class and 0 equip but all you need is a hide fro/clip and a fire blend. Creamy clip is handy later on but not needed.

Going afk is like botting, I LEFT iRO because its gm services, and how BAD they where. They didn't care much about anything, bots ran freely, game lag was horrible and rules non existent. Besides, there was no draw back to afkmisting on iRO, there are plenty of programs that work that auto fed your pet. If you are gaining exp with out being there = bot imo and thankfully in the opinion of the gms.

No one is saying you can't watch a movie, I watch movies while fishing all the time, I'd recommend watching them side by side on your computer screen so you can check your pet for feeding etc.

~*:Yumera:Arlean:Erali:Yume:Miru:Rayne:Alana:Leilara:Wonderbucket:*~
04-10-2010 04:46 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Revenant Offline
Shadow of Nobody

I'm pretty sure the homunculus AI functions got nerfed so you can't automatically invoke Alchemist/Creator skills anymore; it's been a while since I dug out my own.

If this was allowed, I probably could've had a bajillion creators by now.

We want YOU!.. in Testing & Development. PM GM-Circe to join.
04-10-2010 08:25 AM
~Altera~ Offline
I'VE GOT BLISTERS ON MAH FINGERS

I do take advantage of it

~Altera lvl 99/70 Sniper ~ : Altera lvl 9x/50 Wizard ~
Altera~ lvl 96/50 Sin ~ : ~Altera~ lvl 9x/6x High Priest ~
"heRO is a worthy server, that Altera doesn't deserve!"

[Image: basebelong-1.jpg]
04-10-2010 09:41 AM
Former-GM-Nara Offline
Nara-Oopsies™ since 2009

All the current SVN's are supposed to block all auto skill functions. We are not now or ever going to revoke that afkmisting is the same as botting.

[Image: Meow_by_CriG.gif]
Fear the all mighty!
Review heRO RMS
heRO: Wiki ~ Forum ~ CP ~ Support ticket
04-10-2010 11:25 AM
Kittie Offline
Cheshire Cat

ehm.. whats the fun in afkemist anyway ~_~?

Time zone GTM+1

Kittie- 99/70 Brewer Creator
Do a Little Dance 99/70 WoE Gypsy

[Image: nz0mqx.jpg]
04-10-2010 12:00 PM
Mort Offline
Jens is NOT from Jennifer :P

It's actually not supposed to be fun, just easy exp/items.

(well, they still have to make job exp somehow..which would imply some sort of automated algorhitm aka bot.)

Quote:If you say 'plz' because it is shorter than 'Please' then I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'.
04-10-2010 02:59 PM
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

RE:??AFKemists

Kittie Wrote:ehm.. whats the fun in afkemist anyway ~_~?

Well plenty of people believe that the fun in RO lies in the high end portion of the game, and the path to that place is only an obstacle... and admittedly RO has that tendency where extremely low level monsters hold extremely useful (or even necessary to have) cards so to some people, anything that can get them those cards without being bored at it... heh.

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
04-10-2010 03:32 PM
Merellis Offline
Honor Bound

RE: ??AFKemists

Namine Wrote:Well plenty of people believe that the fun in RO lies in the high end portion of the game, and the path to that place is only an obstacle... and admittedly RO has that tendency where extremely low level monsters hold extremely useful (or even necessary to have) cards so to some people, anything that can get them those cards without having to do any actual work... heh.

Fixed it for you Namine. :3

And as for the fun, the answer is obvious, none! Simply because you are not playing the game, therefore, not having fun playing the game.

It just seems like a cop-out to resort to something like that in my opinion. Even if it is a bother to level some-times and you really want to get to the high-end part of the game; the journey to get to that part makes it all worthwhile.

[Image: b.png]
Azul 9x/6x Champ
Tagnikzur 9x/6x High Priest
Cornelius 7x/4x SWiz
04-10-2010 04:02 PM