Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dead as a Doornail RP
Zerrif Offline
One of Many

RE: Dead as a Doornail RP

He sat mostly unaware that he was being watched, digging into his soup. He crunched past the shells rather happily-- reminiscing in the way that his mom used to make it (She was never really a good cook, the shells were usually more burnt than just "extra crispy", she'd only ever added extra honey to try and hide the taste). He finished the soup, tilting the bowl back and enjoying every drop that he could.

That's when it hit. A shiver ran over his spine and it made him feel very uneasy. He was being watched. Rather carefully, too. He put the bowl down slowly, and started to scan the room-- though he was making no real attempt to make it look like he was. He just tried to use what peripheral vision he could, and calmly took the bottle of extracted poison he left on the table, and put it inside his robes.

The Peco's honking startled him a little bit, making him jump in his seat. This, in turn, startled the waiter who had just come over to take his empty bowl, and the two exchanged rather awkward stares. "A-Another bowl, please." Damascene said, as he eyed the Peco's rider. She didn't make him feel too comfortable, though he didn't know why.

Gerik - Some noob Battle High Priest
Shichiro - Some noob AD
Muarim - Some noob smith

I'm just a noob.

[Image: TeaCyber.jpg]
[Image: Proto.jpg]
05-08-2010 12:29 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kari Nogashi Offline
Forum Dweller

~ calmly stuffing the zeny inside his coat Kari felt good about the day. shortly after the server had returned behind the bar Kari placed the freshly stolen zeny on the bartop he then exclaimed "will this be enough?" the server only nodded. He then took out another cigarette though he dident lite it he still felt naked without. a few minutes passed with little event before his platter of meat arrived. Taking a moment to smell the aroma of the freshly cooked peco meat he began to eat slowly .
05-08-2010 01:50 AM
Bloodbane Away
¤†Hero of old times†¤

Was recalled by Aneko using I miss you skill.

(Sorry guys im out)

Never forget the old days.
[Image: screenheRO-Server124-1.jpg]

-~Proud husband, father, and the luckiest guy in the world.~-

Steam Profile
Youtube
06-06-2010 10:38 PM
Kittie Offline
Cheshire Cat

*feels free to butt into the story*

"You have got to be kidding me, i thought at least the rain would have stopped by the time i reached town" The rogue whined to herself. She enclosed her long mantle tighter around her body while she looked for a place to shelter. A small pub caught the corner of her eye, it didn't seem much but at least it was dry in there. Before she entered through the door, she made sure the biggest part of her face was covered. She normally didn't care about people's reactions but she wasn't in the best mood for this today.

As i walked in nobody really seem to care about my presence, i felt a bit relieved by that. I let my eye run though the bar for a few seconds, but didn't see more then a handful of people who seemed busy. "hmmm, i guess i'm lucky today" i signed, as i walked towards a corner and took a chair to take place.

After that I felt the eyes of the waitress and bartender staring in my direction but I just tried to ignore them. I felt a shadow reach upon me as a friendly voice asked; ?how can I be of your service sir??. When I lifted up my head, the waitress slacked a small gasp as she looked into my face and dropped her pencil and ordering book on the ground.

The noise certainly took more attention into my direction from the other customers, I felt I was starting to get pretty irritated because of that. ?Just a honey herbal tea is fine..? I said on an irritated way. ?I?m so sorry miss? the waitress said. I felt the urge to count to ten in my head to calm down a bit. ?Just get me that tea, please?.

This was exactly why I hated common people so much, not used of anything that wasn?t ?normal?. I knew my looks where different but for me that wasn?t a reason to overreact like that. This place was no good and I felt like I had to leave as soon as the rain stopped, before I would really lose my patience. I took off the cap of my mantle and looked around with my half blue, half crimson eye. The black eye patch on my right eye was wet from the rain, it felt annoying but to spare the waitress or any customers from more gasps I kept it on. I wondered what made the waitress more scared, my ?good? eye or the huge scar under my eye patch. I couldn?t help but to grin a bit by the thought about how she would react if she would see the rest of my body. ?That would freak her out for sure?, I thought while grinning. The huge scars spread over my whole body seemed to bother a lot of people, that was clear.

When I saw the waitress came back to my table the tray she held was shaking a bit. Her hands where even shaking when she put down the wooden pint on the table. I slacked a sign, I hoped the rain would stop soon but then the next problem would come by. ?What can I do when I get out of Geffen? To be honest I have no clue, I?m done with my farming already and I feel like an adventure of some kind.? As I took a nip of my tea, I made eye contact with a husky woman who had a lot of maps on the table in front of her. ?I hope someone might invite me to join a party or something..?

Time zone GTM+1

Kittie- 99/70 Brewer Creator
Do a Little Dance 99/70 WoE Gypsy

[Image: nz0mqx.jpg]
06-08-2010 05:07 AM