Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cya
Bloodbane Away
¤†Hero of old times†¤

RE: Cya

~Altera~ Wrote:It seems no matter how many times I ask for the logs to be checked, they never will be, and my account will always be banned. I gave up trying to give it back, there is no logic with the GMs.
For anybody under the delusion that the GMs will check logs and have solid evidence before they ban you, they don't. I was banned with no evidence other than me saying that it was possible to double client with a laptop and a computer, which I know because me and my friend used to play on a laptop and a computer at my house when we were still non-trans.
To GMs: if you have any pride whatsoever, find any evidence of me being on two accounts at the same time. Oh wait. You can't. I've never double cliented.
To Friends: I honestly suggest that you get off of RO asap. Not because the game is terrible but because the day that the server closes, it'll hit you the same way it hit me that you just wasted months... years of your life. The before (first day you were on RO) and after (day you stop) is incredibly depressing. The effect RO has had on your social life, your health, so many aspects of your life is so apparent when you have closure on RO, and the earlier you get out the better.
To the idiot who reported me for joking with my friends in guild chat and put me, Rinato, Lynn, and the GMs in this position: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssC77hapv0g
I won't be checking up on this thread or commenting again, to help drive my point home to Panda and such~ cya

[Image: 1272173115297.jpg]

Never forget the old days.
[Image: screenheRO-Server124-1.jpg]

-~Proud husband, father, and the luckiest guy in the world.~-

Steam Profile
Youtube
04-25-2010 01:26 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Zaratus Away
Bastard

RE: ??Cya

GM-Ayu - Re: Dual Client Ban for Cale, Labirt Wrote:This was an extensive operation since Sept 2nd until Dec 5th when we finally have enough evidence about these 2 accounts.

Actually, we hadn't a double client ban in mind for that guy. He was just ALSO double clienting apparently.

Ayantis 99/70 High Priest
Draven 99/70 Sniper
Mordred 99/70 Whitesmith
Yuugi Hoshiguma 99/70 Champ

Shop closed due to HeRO being uninstalled.
Feel free to ask me for MSN or stuff.
04-25-2010 05:09 AM
Ultima_Pi Offline
Queen Bitch of the Universe

azurerogue Wrote:The GM team seems to fluctuate between extreme and easy modes.??The one dual client a while back was researched for weeks, if not longer (the guy using dual clients on the Gopnich map).

-----

Altera got one comment in game and was gone with no further proof.

+

How much more trivial can you get

What Aya and I were looking to get this guy for was something much harder prove (from a player ingame-only standpoint) beyond innumerable "coincidences". Dual clienting didn't even cross my mind until the ban finally happened. In my mind, dualing is infinitely easier to spot ingame then what we were looking for.

-----

I can get pretty trivial. Watch the entire server get banned based on supposition and insinuation.

Marivel, Sidewinder - 99 Lady Sniper
Melody Vilente - 99 High Priestess
Yuugi Hoshiguma - 99 Champion

Gojira Wrote:Your keyboards aren't lightsabers bros...
(This post was last modified: 04-25-2010 06:44 AM by Ultima_Pi.)
04-25-2010 06:43 AM
Pontta Offline
Kurr...

G'Bye Altera. D;
(This post was last modified: 04-25-2010 07:18 AM by Pontta.)
04-25-2010 07:18 AM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

azurerogue Wrote:
mahawirasd Wrote:i am not on top of the full details of your ban, but you should know much worse have happened to people IRL just for insinuating even more trivial matters...

True, much worse has happened to people IRL (duh, this is just a ban from one private server hosting a nearly-decade old video game)... but for much more trivial matters???How much more trivial can you get than talking with guild members (jokingly or not) about dual clienting in, as I said, a private server for a nearly-decade old video game?

a bit OOC, but yah:
i guess it really depends on how you look at it, but imho there has been loads of murders IRL done because of stupid reasons... most notorious one might be the killing of john lennon...

anyhoo, care to share what you suspected him of and how it became suspicious/conspicuous Aya/Marivel?

-w-
04-25-2010 12:46 PM
Child of Bodom Offline
The Satelite

Bye Altera. Thx for helping me trans. Gonna miss you Icon_sad

Animal Path 99/70 Sniper
Asura Path 99/70 Champ
Deva Path 99/70 LK
Human Path 99/70 CLOWN
General Bo 96/67 WS /gg
Raine Sage 99/70 HP
My Name Is Phil 99/70
Jin Kazumi 98/69 LK
Boromir 83/59 Pally
I'm a Champ 93/50 Monk!
The Lionhawk 86/50 Wizard
Strip 76/48 Rogue

Im going to stand out above the crowd. Even if I got to
Shout out loud, Til mine is the only face that you'll see,
Im gonna stand out, til you notice me
04-25-2010 01:34 PM
Session Offline
Formerly known as Tak.

I noticed your other thread, Altera, and you mentioned something about me possibly being the one that reported you, or whatever?

Honestly, I'm a little flattered you'd think I'd care enough about you to do that Laugh

In any case, good luck off ro. See you in a couple weeks

My Shop/Buylist- Angel's Branch of HeRo
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=23468

Ign:
High Priest- Akharamizu-Leader of Transcension
Assassin Cross- DownfallenAngel
High Wizard- Session
To-Be SinX2- Tithe
Rogue- Anzkhel
Errende- Hunter
Gunslinger- Ancele
Soullinker- Jonag

I used to have a comment here. I still do, but I used to do, too.
04-25-2010 02:04 PM
Aziral Offline
Master Of All Evil

Goodbye

I did not know you but I really do feel bad when a private server loses someone, no matter what the circumstances.

That being said, no matter how I look at it, its true that GMs decisions tends to be somewhat arsh around here. But I indeed believe it would be fair for everybody to also see proof you commited the deed at least O.o;;

Just saying...
04-25-2010 02:12 PM
iTz ChaoZ Away
Old News

Damn Alt.. Peace

But anyways. I know plenty of siblings who play on the same IP. (ex. Frankasm / Anthony) They have the same IP and dont get banned. Its bizarre. My brother was home for break and I woke up to him trading my money to his characters. Is that double clienting too? I think if you got another character autofollowing you buffing and such, THAT is bannable. I just think sometimes there are exceptions and abuses. Just gotta choose your battles.
04-26-2010 01:32 AM
Herman Offline
Tank of your Dreams

RE:??Cya

iTz ChaoZ Wrote:Damn Alt.. Peace

But anyways. I know plenty of siblings who play on the same IP. (ex. Frankasm / Anthony) They have the same IP and dont get banned. Its bizarre. My brother was home for break and I woke up to him trading my money to his characters. Is that double clienting too? I think if you got another character autofollowing you buffing and such, THAT is bannable. I just think sometimes there are exceptions and abuses. Just gotta choose your battles.

You prob just got yourself banned there... =/

retired except for..

the Herman Zeny Sink event of 2011.. 3.5b drained and
counting..
04-26-2010 02:08 AM