Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pokemon HeartGold
Ngjoko Offline
Megaman, not Rockman!!!

RE: Pokemon HeartGold

I always use mountain and traded pokemons, crobat, ursaring, donphan, blastoise, scisor, and umbreon. Of course if i can't trade with anyone, i'll just use 4 of those.

I think I'm finally going "home", renewal is fun, but there is really nothing like "heRO"...

Kyarorain, Shield Crusader
Erizabeth, Battle Sage
Derpette, Int Brewer
Katerine, Battle Acolyte
05-03-2010 08:02 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
iTz ChaoZ Away
Old News

Ive almost beat the game.. its not quite the same. They switched the things up a bit. I can't remember specifics. But I know that the Bellsprout Tower was a bit different. You did not have to battle the Eevee ladies. And suicine is in the game.
05-04-2010 11:24 PM
ShadowValentine Offline
Spero Dum Spiro.

@ iTz

Lies. You battle the Ecruteak dancers just before you fight your respective legendary Pokemon e.g. Lugia at Whirl Islands or Ho-oh at Bell Tower to continue the storyline.

On that note, where's the Move Tutor? I want Zen Headbutt for my Gardevoir, if it's Spec...

Søren Kierkegaard Wrote:And when the hourglass has run out, the hourglass of temporality, when the noise of secular life has grown silent and its restlessness or ineffectual activism has come to an end, when everything around you is still, as it is in eternity, then eternity asks you and every individual in these millions and millions about only one thing: whether you have lived in despair or not.
05-05-2010 03:58 AM
Fyrus Carmin Offline
The aura is with me !

Zen Headbutt is Physical.

[Image: sansre5m.png]
[Image: sansre3o.png]
Quote:Note that any GM activity including monster summoning and mass carnage of players can be considered trolling (however, this can be disguised as an "event")
05-05-2010 04:03 AM
ShadowValentine Offline
Spero Dum Spiro.

Eh, where is the Move Tutor regardless? I need another Psychic skill...

Søren Kierkegaard Wrote:And when the hourglass has run out, the hourglass of temporality, when the noise of secular life has grown silent and its restlessness or ineffectual activism has come to an end, when everything around you is still, as it is in eternity, then eternity asks you and every individual in these millions and millions about only one thing: whether you have lived in despair or not.
05-05-2010 04:40 AM
loveapples Offline
I'm around... somewhere

Blackthorn City iirc
05-05-2010 09:56 AM
ShadowValentine Offline
Spero Dum Spiro.

I know of the Move Deleter, dude who lets you remember stuff for Heart Scales, Draco Meteor tutor and the starter-type elemental Hyper Beam tutor. Where's the move tutor who teaches like, the elemental Punches and the like?

05-06-2010 03:14 AM
Fabre Offline
Novangel

i preordered soul silver+the book, and picked it up the day it came in, i didnt get to play silver or gold farther than the tree in the road, so its nice to get a second chance. i use the unknown in my pokewalker. since u cant learn new moves when lvling in it(and unknown dont learn any moves anyways). he has caught me a few pokemon on his travels. i like the new game, but i am not very far in it yet, i let my woman play for awile before i reset it and started myself.

"Lady" Fabre, and the house of Luvs.
WS-96, LK-96, SL-97,
Wzd-89, Sge-93, HP-96,
Chmp-90, Rge-94, arch-96,
(@who2 fabre) if you need help with something.
http://www.pandoraonline.net/support/
^short cut,for support ticket^
05-06-2010 04:59 AM
Altaire Offline
zzzz

RE:??Pokemon HeartGold

ShadowValentine Wrote:I know of the Move Deleter, dude who lets you remember stuff for Heart Scales, Draco Meteor tutor and the starter-type elemental Hyper Beam tutor. Where's the move tutor who teaches like, the elemental Punches and the like?
I don't recall ever speaking to a move tutor that teaches elemental punches :x

Altaire-High wizard | Sabine-Sniper | Shenkena-High Priestess
05-06-2010 11:59 AM
ShadowValentine Offline
Spero Dum Spiro.

Clickie.

Scroll down past the TM/HM moves, talks about a Move Tutor.

05-06-2010 07:49 PM