Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Tempted...
Session Offline
Formerly known as Tak.

RE:??Tempted...

G?n?ral_Argos Wrote:Having banners that would attrack pvp-players instead of attracting people that want a fancy chatroom would be a great start.??

Moving from stable trunk and create a schedule for svn updates would really help too.??If as soon as a new svn would be ready it arrives on hero, this would mean continuous work from the gms and testers (having people dedicated to that) but it would be less of an hassle compared to waiting for a 6 month update then having a lot of things on the plate at once.??

Adding some pvp features would be fun too.??Some high-end maps like Odin Temple or Thor could be pvp maps.??Having people pvping for the right to mvp would be fun.??(Of course only on a limited number of maps and those would have to be only on high-end maps)
edit: (and maybe only during a limited amount of hours per week, like for 3 hours starting at the end of each woe + every friday/saturday night from 6 pm to 10 pm something like that)

Pvp map? No thanks. I'd prefer training and not getting randomly FA'd or asura'd kthx.

My Shop/Buylist- Angel's Branch of HeRo
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=23468

Ign:
High Priest- Akharamizu-Leader of Transcension
Assassin Cross- DownfallenAngel
High Wizard- Session
To-Be SinX2- Tithe
Rogue- Anzkhel
Errende- Hunter
Gunslinger- Ancele
Soullinker- Jonag

I used to have a comment here. I still do, but I used to do, too.
05-03-2010 12:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Zaratus Away
Bastard

RE: Tempted...

How about simply leaving quietly instead of making a huge fuss of it?

And the PvP thing is NOT for training but for high end mvp maps. I doubt you ever go to any high end mvp maps. He wasn't talking about Hill Wind Maps.

Edit: Additionally, do you actually read posts and think before posting? He mentioned only at special times, so simply don't go there when those times are.

Ayantis 99/70 High Priest
Draven 99/70 Sniper
Mordred 99/70 Whitesmith
Yuugi Hoshiguma 99/70 Champ

Shop closed due to HeRO being uninstalled.
Feel free to ask me for MSN or stuff.
(This post was last modified: 05-03-2010 12:46 PM by Zaratus.)
05-03-2010 12:38 PM
hiropyro Offline
~insert witty phrase here~

@Zara
lol Was the leaving quietly to me?

@Mazy
Haha true but when I made this topic I was tired and mad and right when I logged on someone who wont be named. Was rude about me not lvling, P:
So yeah mvp when high lvl would be fun all right off too school than work.

[Image: sigp.gif]
05-03-2010 12:52 PM
Ultima_Pi Offline
Queen Bitch of the Universe

Zaratus Wrote:And the PvP thing is NOT for training but for high end mvp maps. I doubt you ever go to any high end mvp maps. He wasn't talking about Hill Wind Maps.

I'm walking over to Thors/Odins/NECROMANCERS and killing everyone I see.

Marivel, Sidewinder - 99 Lady Sniper
Melody Vilente - 99 High Priestess
Yuugi Hoshiguma - 99 Champion

Gojira Wrote:Your keyboards aren't lightsabers bros...
05-03-2010 12:57 PM
Fruityla Offline
Miss Ranty Pants

Enabling PK on MVP maps on a non-PK server won't help competition. It will just do a crapton of damage to the server by making people leave and opening up a DRAMA HELLHOLE.

And unfortunately, I've had the displeasure of experiencing that. It really was part of a server dooming itself.

If you really want to help competition, stop acting like elitist jerkmunches. Stop with the WoE vs. Social guilds bullshit. Then people...might actually want to WoE.

Edit: Not saying social guilds are perfect little angels here either.
Edit2: Opps. Language.

I don't use @main. Do not ask for me there

~Characters~
"Lady" Linnea: 99/69 Spirit
Champion

Aslinn: 9x/6x High Wizard
Jocelinn: Low-level dagger stalker
Lemon Poring: 9x/50 Brewer
Alchemist
(This post was last modified: 05-03-2010 01:47 PM by Fruityla.)
05-03-2010 01:17 PM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

well Indonesia's "official" RO server is run by a company called LYTO which IIRC operates in several other SE Asian countries and operates some other games also...

and yes, they do sell cards. And yes, as far as "official" goes, that is the official server in Indonesia...

so yeah, they sell cards in official servers too...

-w-
05-04-2010 02:51 AM
Matrim Cauthon Jr Offline
Bipolarsexual

takhara Wrote:"Official" is not equal to better, or more efficient. Just sayin'.

Going to iRo is definitely not going to speed up the process of hitting 99. If you just continue to work here, you'll hit it in no time.

'Sides that, if you wanna just goof off and have fun, play some super high rate/or a customized test server. Its cool being legendarily overpowered.

I played a super high rate when Hero frustrated me. Using a 999 Gunslinger to solo Satan Morroc & half his map at one time...is fun & relieves stress. Hero will be my home though.
05-05-2010 12:12 PM
Matrim Cauthon Jr Offline
Bipolarsexual

G?n?ral_Argos Wrote:Adding some pvp features would be fun too.??Some high-end maps like Odin Temple or Thor could be pvp maps.??Having people pvping for the right to mvp would be fun.??

As I stated somewhere before, I disagree on principle of pvp on normal monster maps. If for no other reason than EXP loss. If it could be scripted where dying didn't cost you anything but time, then it might be interesting to try.
05-05-2010 12:19 PM