Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Item Hunt + PVP Fight! (18th of June 2006)
Keii Offline

RE: Light VS Dark Event - 18/06/06

Err, sorry Mr. Meow, there. I get a little too worked up sometimes, because it seems there's so many players out there obsessed with just...winning, and not actually being good or having fun.

Yeah, I don't have a problem with working with teams you know, matter of fact it's obviously really fun to play with your friends. (Provided you play with friends, and not just the strongest random character you can get to join up...) But I think there should be a clear distinction between events where it's about showing people your strength as a team or guild, (methinks these should be designated Tournaments for Guilds and established teams,) and events that are based around having fun that EVERYONE can enjoy, win or lose. That's the problem with free team PVP or MVP events. Teams from the strongest guilds just run in and bombard the whole damn thing and everyone else is just left in the dust. Which, you know, is bad enough, sucking the fun out for everyone else. But I'm willing to bet the people who are so hardcore about it just get on Guildchat afterwards and go "lololz we totally beat those noobs you guys did ok lol were so cool k" and go back to powerlevelling or PVP without even having any real fun or sense of sportsmanship.
06-17-2006 05:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mrmeow x_X Offline
Back from the DEAD!

IT'S NOT MR. MEOW! IT'S MRMEOW! IT'S A KIND OF MEOW! Icon_mad

Okay, now when we got that settled, Icon_lol

And I really don't care about winning, I just really love playing in well worked out teams, and I don't want it to end up like... 3 people with no team work what so ever, each trying to solo :s

Back from the dead, again.

The original owner and creator of Meat Grinder, Suicide Commando, Lady Venom, Psychopath and so many characters I simply can't remember.

Now just Utsav, a little hunter.
(This post was last modified: 06-18-2006 01:26 AM by Mrmeow x_X.)
06-18-2006 01:26 AM
Keii Offline

Ahhh, if you wind up with a crappy team like that, well, the problem is just more people that don't actually care about what the event is about, and not the event itself. XD

Hey, hey. My bad. Icon_sad If you want that, wouldn't it be more like Mrrmeow? :D
06-18-2006 04:12 PM
Mrmeow x_X Offline
Back from the DEAD!

You're right actually, to late now though I guess Icon_biggrin

Back from the dead, again.

The original owner and creator of Meat Grinder, Suicide Commando, Lady Venom, Psychopath and so many characters I simply can't remember.

Now just Utsav, a little hunter.
06-18-2006 05:35 PM
Lucky Day Away
|| Lead Farmer ||

I got a great team, thanks Motoko and Huntress for teaming up with me Icon_wink

And Feith, good job this time, alot better than the first Icon_mrgreen

Lucky Day | Master Smith| Western Grace | Order of Chaos
[Image: 2rhpoqu.png]

I just rode into town. On my horse?

You betcha on my horse! Icon_mrgreen
That the thing in the Old West Times..
Everybody enjoys a good horse ride.
06-18-2006 06:00 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply