Poll: Do you want the spirte change to happen?
Yes!
No!
I want to know more of it.
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Elemental Wing Sprite Change Proposal
Krumb Offline
Lazy Cartographer

RE:??Elemental Wing Sprite Change Proposal

Getting back on track...

Aaronock Wrote:Neat, I like the idea of the spirit.
Hm, if we changed it, I'm with Kroms, can it be two of them of the same size or at least several little pieces of each element?

Anyway that's my thoughts. :]

Agreed with the several smaller ones, that would work as well as two smaller ones.??Btw, did Kroms post in thread and delete or is this a case of mistaken identity?

No on the zeny sink, I'd rather have just the standard wings as is then add another thing to pull zeny away from the players.??We already had to find the components of these wings, lets not add another charge to make them more aesthetically pleasing.

"Don't be a dick"
(This post was last modified: 05-31-2010 07:41 PM by Krumb.)
05-31-2010 07:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

RE: Elemental Wing Sprite Change Proposal

Zeny sink problem on this isn't about "zeny sink is bad" but rather about fairness... some people like wings, and some people like these thingies. So how come the wing-lovers don't have to pay an extra sum, yet people who likes this new sprite has to pay, yet there's no obvious advantage to them either?

So let's save zeny sink elsewhere...

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
05-31-2010 07:59 PM
Firenotes Offline
Did you get that thing I sent you?

can we have an npc that changes the wings into the orbs once per character? I love the idea and would love to see this put in. just that extra bit of flavor in the hero hoagie.

Grim Skellington ~ HW ~ 94/62
Grim Reaper ~ Sniper ~ 94/64
Shaft ~ HP ~ 96/67
Grim Jr. ~ Sage ~ 94/50
Grim Savior ~ Paladin ~ 92/61
Undead Minion ~ Creator ~ 91/57
Grimmy Moogle ~ Clown ~ 74/42
05-31-2010 09:20 PM
Corporal Offline
Posting Freak

Then make a quest to do it - straight changing to orbs doesn't seem quite right for something we're deliberately adding in for aesthetics.

Also, one of the main reasons people carded pasana, dokebi, swordfish and sandman in armors (other than possibly higher def + transferability), could have been so others don't know what element they are. By shrinking the wings into orbs, it also makes it such that you might as well do the quest because the visibility aspect isn't as prominent. If we implement this, hope that there would be enough orbs put in such that it still gives off the elemental armor you're wearing, almost as to balance them out.

IGNs:

Heii - 99/70 Sniper
Limits - 99/50 Knight
Asira - 9x/6x High Priest
Ruins - 99/70 Whitesmith
Meteor - 99/70 Champion
Toy. - 99/6x Assassin Cross
05-31-2010 09:33 PM
Fruityla Offline
Miss Ranty Pants

...Y'know, considering that heRO makes you quest for HAIRSTYLES, I wouldn't be surprised if they forced you to do a quest to convert your wings into a spirit. Edit: Not that it'd necessarily be bad, just pointing out heRO likes to make you quest for everything. Even the cosmetics.

Aaanyway, since people seem to want more than one spirit to appear, what if you did a ring type deal? Click here for an example

I don't use @main. Do not ask for me there

~Characters~
"Lady" Linnea: 99/69 Spirit
Champion

Aslinn: 9x/6x High Wizard
Jocelinn: Low-level dagger stalker
Lemon Poring: 9x/50 Brewer
Alchemist
(This post was last modified: 05-31-2010 10:26 PM by Fruityla.)
05-31-2010 10:20 PM
Motenai_Ronin Offline
Lord Jugger

I like the ring idea. Can we make it sprite so its like Spirit Spheres?

~Wesa got a grand army!~ || ~Phreeoni's Cave of Wonders~
[Image: geonosisbanner.jpg][Image: phreenoni.png]  
Jugger (LK) Jester (Hunter) Beast (Taekwon) War Machine (BlackSmith) Iron Man (Merchant)
05-31-2010 11:04 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Général_Argos Offline
Removed by GM

Motenai_Ronin Wrote:I like the ring idea. Can we make it sprite so its like Spirit Spheres?

[Image: fuuuinverted.png]
SO MANY GOOD IDEAS IN HERE

I'd like to have jetpacks instead of those, is it possible???It would give the taekwon's jump ability, as well as the monk's snap ability + the vanil's selfdestruct ability, would be an AoE asura, without the sp drain, of course?? (and would cause 40% extra damage, instead of 40% less in woe, of course)??n__n

And when the jetpack is equiped by a gunslinger equiped with a gatling, it would allow the new ability "transform into a transformer".??

IGN: 9000KRIM Alts:  Morradin, KRIMSTEAL
Banned: Krimlin, Krimlogas, Lord_Krimlogas, General_Argos
Krim's grocery list

¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_-KRIMLIN-¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯/
Murphy law.  The only true one.  
[Image: krimstyleg.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 05-31-2010 11:29 PM by Général_Argos.)
05-31-2010 11:20 PM
Nero Offline
Ribbity Ribbit Mc Ribbit

RE:??Elemental Wing Sprite Change Proposal

Aneko Wrote:Sadly one of the things that brought me here to HeRO was the wings. So I voted no. That and low rates. :3

elemental wings are not thou only wings >_<
aswell MAYBE for the wings/sprites, before you make them you get to choose whether you would like a flame spirit or the flame wings (or w.e) and then if you already have the existing item you could do a small little quest to change it and maybe you can only change once Icon_biggrin? and we can come up with quests...hopefully. if you want the quest to be HARDDD then you can go for items to be like a greatest general card (chance of summoning spheres) or if you want them to be easy it could be collecting spiritual items such as star dust, fabric, star crumb, stone hearts, or whatever

[Image: ejeglv.jpg]
Arukei Wrote:And NeRO hanging above a shark infested pool. >:c
[Image: 121dht5.jpg]
Some Things You Just Can't Explain.

Am back.... as lord of AFK
06-01-2010 12:52 AM
Motenai_Ronin Offline
Lord Jugger

a simple "i don't think it will ever happen" would suffice Krim >.>

~Wesa got a grand army!~ || ~Phreeoni's Cave of Wonders~
[Image: geonosisbanner.jpg][Image: phreenoni.png]  
Jugger (LK) Jester (Hunter) Beast (Taekwon) War Machine (BlackSmith) Iron Man (Merchant)
06-01-2010 01:34 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kittie Offline
Cheshire Cat

i love the idea but i also love my wings (just like Aneko its one of the things i really love about HeRO), i like the suggestion that you can either choose what you want (wings or spirit) or maybe do a quest to change it, the idea of several spirits more then one flowing around one side is neat :3

Time zone GTM+1

Kittie- 99/70 Brewer Creator
Do a Little Dance 99/70 WoE Gypsy

[Image: nz0mqx.jpg]
06-01-2010 04:25 AM