Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
okay lets try this again...
Ngjoko Offline
Megaman, not Rockman!!!

RE: okay lets try this again...

Well, shady, i understand you're upset but like the leader said, they are not obligated to help you even if you are their guildy. Also, they hardly know you, so getting a few endows is good enough IMO.

Truth be told, i'm here for 3 months and i didn't receive any help from anyone since i know noone yet until i started Pirateman 1 week ago, no zeny, no endows, no gears, well except for some free buffs and heals from some nice acolytes or priests passing by and the free coal from a nice guy, but he just wouldn't let me pay for them. Both Pirateman and Ivy are still only level 60+ with BASIC gears, or a level 4 sword i bought from vendors at a ridiculous price, and i don't even have half a million yet even if all my character's zeny adds up together.

So anyway, i'd never joined any guilds, yes even if the indonesian guild is recruiting, i simply ignored it since personally i'm pretty anti social, i just use the main chat for some Q and As, and it's really helpful mentally.

All in all, make more friends on main instead of joining guilds, you never know if someone is willing to party with you or help you a bit on leveling. I'm sure the players that use main most of the time are friendly enough and might be willing to help you out a bit. Just try it.

PS: try to change the words of your choice and be more humble when asking for help, if you're ignored, fine, find another alternative. Also
red is not exactly a friendly color.

I think I'm finally going "home", renewal is fun, but there is really nothing like "heRO"...

Kyarorain, Shield Crusader
Erizabeth, Battle Sage
Derpette, Int Brewer
Katerine, Battle Acolyte
05-31-2010 12:02 AM
Find all posts by this user
Dragonil Offline

RE:??okay lets try this again...

Shad0wL1nk Wrote:i come asking for help not for everyone to do my job for me....

Shad0wL1nk Wrote:1. i have no zeny as it is nor was i offered even a little to help me at least get back and forth between payon and moscovia for the stupid ass endow that wore of in like 30 mins
2.i would type in the chat and nearly half the time i went unanswered and ignored for no f**** reason!!!Mad GRRR SO INFURIATING!!!!
3. i had basic equips and nothing to help me out with leveling and not even a priest to come help

Sure you just wanted help. Icon_suprised

[Image: 4txbjivc.png]

Dragonil - Rogue
(This post was last modified: 05-31-2010 12:22 AM by Dragonil.)
05-31-2010 12:20 AM
Shad0wL1nk Offline
The little guy :D

Ngjoko Wrote:Well, shady, i understand you're upset but like the leader said, they are not obligated to help you even if you are their guildy. Also, they hardly know you, so getting a few endows is good enough IMO.

Truth be told, i'm here for 3 months and i didn't receive any help from anyone since i know noone yet until i started Pirateman 1 week ago, no zeny, no endows, no gears, well except for some free buffs and heals from some nice acolytes or priests passing by and the free coal from a nice guy, but he just wouldn't let me pay for them. Both Pirateman and Ivy are still only level 60+ with BASIC gears, or a level 4 sword i bought from vendors at a ridiculous price, and i don't even have half a million yet even if all my character's zeny adds up together.

So anyway, i'd never joined any guilds, yes even if the indonesian guild is recruiting, i simply ignored it since personally i'm pretty anti social, i just use the main chat for some Q and As, and it's really helpful mentally.

All in all, make more friends on main instead of joining guilds, you never know if someone is willing to party with you or help you a bit on leveling. I'm sure the players that use main most of the time are friendly enough and might be willing to help you out a bit. Just try it.

PS: try to change the words of your choice and be more humble when asking for help, if you're ignored, fine, find another alternative. Also
red is not exactly a friendly color.
lol dude thank you i perfectly understand you ill try it you way and ill be more patient... and im sorry for sounding like an ass on the forums oh btw hows this color?

[Image: o71t6r.png]
05-31-2010 12:21 AM
Ngjoko Offline
Megaman, not Rockman!!!

A bit emo, but i like it. No1

I think I'm finally going "home", renewal is fun, but there is really nothing like "heRO"...

Erizabeth, Battle Sage
Derpette, Int Brewer
Katerine, Battle Acolyte
05-31-2010 12:25 AM
Neokiller Offline

DUDE........ . i was the one who endowed u. I took the time and effort to learn how to endow (sounds stupid, but i never touched a sage before [Thanks mystic for helping me with the endow]), i was even WAITING for you to call out "ENDOW ME PLEASE". I thought u were a good guildmate. And im sorry i also have a life, i can't stay on Ragnarok whenever your online. We help out whenever we can or feel like it. don't be so selfish, we have a life too. (unlike my brother, hes a pure addict with no life, hes just a shell. just)

Itaka -Assassin
Irashi -Priest
Ichy -Alchemist
(This post was last modified: 05-31-2010 12:46 AM by Neokiller.)
05-31-2010 12:35 AM
Seth~ Offline
Half-ling Assasin

On this whole topic of helping newbies. I when I joined we (Real life friends) partied in our own guild. After a few weeks I was invited to the old Louyang Guild (budda's) cause they knew I was active apparently. Then at times I was supper leveled, ignored, and had some random chats. Leveling newbies is tedious IMO due to most leaving the guild or server after a while. But its fun with RL friends, maybe drag some friends to the server to help you in low level parties.

most wanted buying list
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=19956
05-31-2010 01:54 AM
Shad0wL1nk Offline

Neokiller Wrote:DUDE........ . i was the one who endowed u. I took the time and effort to learn how to endow (sounds stupid, but i never touched a sage before?????? [Thanks mystic for helping me with the endow]), i was even WAITING for you to call out "ENDOW ME PLEASE". I thought u were a good guildmate. And im sorry i also have a life, i can't stay on Ragnarok whenever your online. We help out whenever we can or feel like it. don't be so selfish, we have a life too. (unlike my brother, hes a pure addict with no life, hes just a shell. just)
yes i never singled you out your the reason i had that 1 out of 2 endows the whole time i was in ur guild... and i thank you for it but i did call out and i did say i needed another endow and i KNOW YOU ALL HAVES LIVES as do i but your not the guild are you? i do thank you though you were awesome Icon_wink staying black then cause im not emo XD

05-31-2010 03:18 AM
Ngjoko Offline
Megaman, not Rockman!!!

My emo color is purple, but too lazy to change colour all the time, so i'm sticking to black. My characters are all dressed in dark colors and i'm with the dark alliegeance. I'm pretty emo IRL, just don't dress or use make up like them. =P

Erizabeth, Battle Sage
Derpette, Int Brewer
Katerine, Battle Acolyte
05-31-2010 05:54 AM
Shad0wL1nk Offline

hahaahaaha i hear ya im kinda the same way but i look like a prep =/

05-31-2010 06:02 AM
Kittie Offline
Cheshire Cat

i wish you good luck getting into a nice guild

i'd say, drop the expectations you get/had from being in a guild and just try to have fun. Being in a guild doesnt mean people should give you stuff or should help you lvl etc, ofc every guild is different and i don't know you and how you ask for help but i can say you pacience is the key to alot of things :3

Also its just like Aaronock said already, you have to gain people their trust. I don't think any guild will welcome their newbies with; "heey welcome in the guild! here is a +10 valk shield and 10 mil zeny ;D" (atleast i havn;t met a guild like that before x'D)

this is not meant as a flame or anything, hope you get that :3

Time zone GTM+1

Kittie- 99/70 Brewer Creator
Do a Little Dance 99/70 WoE Gypsy

[Image: nz0mqx.jpg]
05-31-2010 07:17 AM
Thread Closed