Lurker

RE: ??What Guild is right for me?

Join Behemoth! Icon_smile

Nero Wrote:
Nero Wrote:not some smarty or relic (lenela) that knows everything about the

*hopes lenela dosent see this post* XD

and galt this should be your job =O
=3=

I don't like doing this recruitin' stuff!

Randomly materializing within heRO since 2008.

Hi, I copy and paste profound and meaningful quotes without having an iota's worth of what it actually means!
06-02-2010 12:23 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rurouni Kalain Away
Loves Tacos

RE: What Guild is right for me?

Thank you all for your info so far. By all means, please give me info on other Guilds, not just the ones that I put there. If I have to, I'll list all of the top 100 there so that I can really get a full list put together here. I feel that heRO deserves to have an easy to look to place to know what's going on, heh.

I do what I can.
"*gasp* You have HOW many of that item?"
I'm freaking Kalain baby. Accept no substitutes.

Kalain - Lord Knight 99/69
Bomoke - Blacksmith - 8x/4x

bool freeTime = false;
if(freeTime)
   game();
else
   school();
(To everyone. I haven't been on much, and I didn't really give much of a goodbye because I've been in contact with some people. Do message me on Yahoo or MSN if you like. I'll come back..just not ready yet.)
06-02-2010 12:32 AM
Galt Offline
Lurker

RE:??What Guild is right for me?

Rurouni Kalain Wrote:Thank you all for your info so far. By all means, please give me info on other Guilds, not just the ones that I put there. If I have to, I'll list all of the top 100 there so that I can really get a full list put together here. I feel that heRO deserves to have an easy to look to place to know what's going on, heh.
Well, that will take quite a bit of work to keep it updated! Sure you're up to the task?

Hi, I copy and paste profound and meaningful quotes without having an iota's worth of what it actually means!
06-02-2010 12:59 AM
Rurouni Kalain Away
Loves Tacos

Galt Wrote:Well, that will take quite a bit of work to keep it updated! Sure you're up to the task?

After a certain point of getting the top 100 in and listed, it's not like Guilds are changing majorly a lot right? The tough part will be getting the setup done, but once that's taken care of, it shouldn't be so hard to upkeep..so yeah, I think I might be up for the task this summer, ha ha.

I do what I can.

bool freeTime = false;
if(freeTime)
   game();
else
   school();
(To everyone. I haven't been on much, and I didn't really give much of a goodbye because I've been in contact with some people. Do message me on Yahoo or MSN if you like. I'll come back..just not ready yet.)
06-02-2010 01:03 AM
Sepharius Offline
:3

Rurouni Kalain Wrote:Thank you all for your info so far. By all means, please give me info on other Guilds, not just the ones that I put there. If I have to, I'll list all of the top 100 there so that I can really get a full list put together here. I feel that heRO deserves to have an easy to look to place to know what's going on, heh.

I'd find that to be rather difficult. Everyone has their own tastes, and the best way to check which guild fits your niche is to try the guild, at least that's how it goes here. If it doesn't click, just politely thank the guild for any help they may have given and be on your merry way to find the one that suits you.

[Image: chibiscorp.jpg]
Want Third class sprites? Click here!
06-02-2010 01:03 AM
Corporal Offline
Posting Freak

I'm a part of Behemoth and Bamboo Squad, so i'll just comment on those since I know about those the most.

Rurouni Kalain Wrote:Behemoth - Well that's obvious. They are going strong. However, they seem to be very WoE oriented and not very much so for the sort of things that I'm wanting to do. If you haven't already, please read that up above.
Being in Behemoth myself, I can say that we're definitely pretty WoE oriented. However, I still feel that it's a pretty fun and relaxed guild (possibly my bias, but at least it is for me). Behe's also been doing quite a few parties lately, from what i'm seeing.

Rurouni Kalain Wrote:Bamboo Squad - Talked with some people in this one for a while, it seems like and this is one of the groups that I have been leaning towards. They aren't as WoE focused (though they still do it), and seem to be active. Yet someone else told me that they are less active that it may look. Any info on this?
In terms of activity, it really depends on the time zone you're in. We play at pretty awkward times (according to server, it would be late at night, some mid-day to evening parties, etc.) Depending on where you live, the time zones might not fit you too well, but if they do then you'd probably see more of us around.

Feel free to look me up in-game if you're looking for more info or whatnot. =]

IGNs:

Heii - 99/70 Sniper
Limits - 99/50 Knight
Asira - 9x/6x High Priest
Ruins - 99/70 Whitesmith
Meteor - 99/70 Champion
Toy. - 99/6x Assassin Cross
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2010 01:06 AM by Corporal.)
06-02-2010 01:04 AM
Rurouni Kalain Away
Loves Tacos

Sepharius Wrote:I'd find that to be rather difficult. Everyone has their own tastes, and the best way to check which guild fits your niche is to try the guild, at least that's how it goes here. If it doesn't click, just politely thank the guild for any help they may have given and be on your merry way to find the one that suits you.

Oh yes, you are quite right. And really, I'm not looking for a TON on each guild, but just knowing which ones are active or dead and what sort of things they do..and that's about it, that's all I'm really wanting. The details can of course be figured out when a person goes to talk with them. Icon_biggrin

I do what I can.

bool freeTime = false;
if(freeTime)
   game();
else
   school();
06-02-2010 01:24 AM
Sepharius Offline
:3

I'll leave you a list of people to talk to. Any dead guilds I'll leave out.

Rurouni Kalain Wrote:Nya Nya Crew - Closed, formerly lead by Saiichi Bloodbane.

Ascension - Talk to Bloodbane.

Aegis Storm - Talk to Story Teller, or PM him here on forums, his user is... Story Teller.

Aesthetic - They have a rather active guild topic, easy to reach there. Izlude is their supposed hometown, but I don't see any of them there usually. Kiyochan I believe is one of their officers.

Behemoth - Payon's their hometown, you can usually reach them there. If not, use @who to find Lenala or Guillermo.

Bamboo Squad - Hometown is Lutie. Usually one or two of them there, but they're usually there to be afk. Look for Namine or Meteor, they're both in the guild.

Bushido - You can ask about the topic here in guild forums, or you can ask for Whispers on main. He's usually on.

Coffee Break - Aaronock would be the person you're looking for here, but I don't think they're recruiting.

Fires Of Heaven (Alternate Guild "Brushfire Fairytales") - Matrim Cauthon Jr. Also contactable through guild topic.

Flying Pancakes - Follow the instructions in their guild topic; usually it gets you to one of their representatives.

Lucid Dream - Luncheon is the leader here, but I think posting on forums gets it done faster.

MogNet - Not sure if they post on forums, but they're the only guild that I know of that (used) to do daily Thanatos Tower runs. Look for Mace using @who, he's their leader.

[Image: chibiscorp.jpg]
Want Third class sprites? Click here!
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2010 01:48 AM by Sepharius.)
06-02-2010 01:45 AM
Galt Offline
Lurker

Mace also plays on Kessler, his priest, and Humphrey, his knight.

06-02-2010 01:46 AM
Motenai_Ronin Offline
Lord Jugger

<--- Leader of Geonosis.

Anyhow, here's the short story of why Geonosis ground to a halt.

Because I can't play RO and attend classes during Fall / Spring at the same time (Please, gotta chase some college skirts y'know?), Around December, (when I left Community/Commuter College and started going to a 4-yr) I elected to pass leadership to Humphrey / Mace etc. Humps being the enterprising leader type he is wouldn't hear of it and instead started MogNet on his own. I am impressed that he did in 6 months what I took 3 years to do?Icon_razz?

So I suppose I'm here to wave the recruiter flag for MogNet lol. Uhm. Since I am technically a part of MogNet too, (my Hunter Jester is Cait Sith).

Consider Geonosis as in cold hibernation folks~

If I am ever able to devote full time to Hero (and oh boy what would that take... scary) it'll wake up....IF.

I ain't going anywhere folks.

*Currently playing during his vacations*

edit: anyone know why the CP has a black box for an emblem of Geonosis rather than the one I uploaded in game?

~Wesa got a grand army!~ || ~Phreeoni's Cave of Wonders~
[Image: geonosisbanner.jpg][Image: phreenoni.png]  
Jugger (LK) Jester (Hunter) Beast (Taekwon) War Machine (BlackSmith) Iron Man (Merchant)
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2010 02:18 AM by Motenai_Ronin.)
06-02-2010 02:01 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply