I'm around... somewhere

RE: VVS Elem Weapons - Most Needed Poll

Ice weapons for Minos and Pasanas.
06-11-2010 09:45 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rezard Offline

Hello,

I would be glad to buy a wind damascus you would forge if I can afford it.
06-11-2010 10:09 AM
Antimind Offline
Elitist Thug

RE:??VVS Elem Weapons - Most Needed Poll

The Legendary Joe Wrote:Melee-ing in thors is pretty much suicide though.?? SUppose there might be some crazy person somewhere willing to try magma dungeon. It's doable, but it's pretty challenging there.

Most usually leave thors to magic and ranged people.They might get someone to go out and mob salamanders and kasa and guards, but??my bet is he's not trying to do??damage while he's running for his life.

*sigh* That right there is entirely untrue. I lvl both WS and knight, yes KNIGHT in thor on kasas. CT bypasses reflect and actually WS are the BEST (and fastest) kasa killers out there. #2 is LK fyi. What really angers me bout heRO are the common misconceptions and the classism involved in getting parties together. Those parties w/magic users and snipers mess up the spawns in thor BADLY. Not to mention most snipers epic fail and leave a lot of half-dead kasas behind. I've been lvling WS on kasas since 7x (though ideal is 85+). Even with reflect it's entirely possible to smack chickens with a properly geared SG. It's a matter of most lacking the knowledge and skill to do it.
/endrant

I've made a list of weaps most seem to need/want. I'm hoping to forge tonight or tomorrow. I'm sick atm so all gonna depend on A: my buff team's availability and B: how nasty I feel. When stuff's done I'll toss up a shop and post location here. Because demand is high and as a matter of fairness I'm not going to hold weapons or forge specially for people yet. I will however, toss the shop up in an unusual location so forum readers get first crack.

[Image: smokies-sig.png]
06-11-2010 12:33 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Kasa are entirely doable by melee with Stalkers lol.
Need to see more T-Chan or Irx in action. I haven't tested my stalker in thors yet as I got LK and think its better.

Pots are your friend btw.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
06-11-2010 12:39 PM
Ngjoko Offline
Megaman, not Rockman!!!

Hope you're feeling better soon. Do show up the location of your shop next time, i'm helping my guildy finding elemental armor cards so i'll be needing them weapons, after my straw hat's done.

I think I'm finally going "home", renewal is fun, but there is really nothing like "heRO"...

Kyarorain, Shield Crusader
Erizabeth, Battle Sage
Derpette, Int Brewer
Katerine, Battle Acolyte
06-11-2010 07:57 PM
Antimind Offline
Elitist Thug

130, 167 in Pront behind the reset building but a bit away from the other vends. I made an assortment of lvl3s and lvl1s. Lower end cheap stuffs and VVS lvl3's.

EDIT: this shop is only open when I'm NOT playing. Mind I sleep in the daytime most of the time...lol

(This post was last modified: 06-12-2010 04:15 PM by Antimind.)
06-12-2010 04:13 PM
AmyScarlet Offline
Hair Problem Alert

ice dama would be really nice at hunting ninetails (OBB). reserve one for me and place sched when you'll vend sir. tnx very much ^_^

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"avoid the strong, prey on the weak"
-rogue's guild motto
Annoying Orange's #1 fan
IGN
Split Ends : rogue 81/50
Isabella Garcia-Shapiro : sage 90/50
Arme Scarlet : knight 88/50
Amy Scarlet : 75/??
Jastine : novice 13/10

UST-AMV CoA student... survivor
[Image: s46env4j.png]
06-28-2010 06:54 AM
Ngjoko Offline
Megaman, not Rockman!!!

Mind to let us know your shop name, anti? When i play, lots are desperate to get some but noone's selling and i can't find your shop. I usually point them to izlude to get some, but ultima's not been restocking very frequently. Treat this as a promotion.

I think I'm finally going "home", renewal is fun, but there is really nothing like "heRO"...

Kyarorain, Shield Crusader
Erizabeth, Battle Sage
Derpette, Int Brewer
Katerine, Battle Acolyte
06-28-2010 07:33 AM
rezard Offline

RE:??VVS Elem Weapons - Most Needed Poll

Ngjoko Wrote:Mind to let us know your shop name, anti? When i play, lots are desperate to get some but noone's selling and i can't find your shop. I usually point them to izlude to get some, but ultima's not been restocking very frequently. Treat this as a promotion.

I am one of the desperates and was unable to find the shop. Is everything sold out already ?
06-28-2010 03:00 PM
Antimind Offline
Elitist Thug

Every time I forge when I toss up shop it sells out VERY quickly. ATM I haven't been putting priority on forging but more and more people are doing it. Best bet atm is to ask on main if anyone is able to forge if you provide mats. If I'm around and not busy I'm willing to do it. My rates suck without marionette control and buffs.

06-29-2010 08:10 AM