Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pandora's box unleashed (Or how we HATE cheaters)
Chaossoul Offline
Banned

RE: Pandora's box unleashed (Or how we HATE cheaters)

oh can you send me the screenies please bathazard@hotmail.com
04-03-2006 11:15 PM
Find all posts by this user
Chaossoul Offline
Banned

and i DONT HAVE A ACO only samoko and he dont have no warps to newhere
04-03-2006 11:16 PM
Tenshi Offline
•(The KutleRY)•

contradicting yourself there chaossoul...

[Image: 180da8wb2.gif]

I am the stone that the builder refused
Amicule, deliciae, num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
04-03-2006 11:18 PM
Blu3Tig3r Offline
Legend At Work

Jeez....calm down. >< I know this is getting crazy dude. I'd do the same but really.....let's try not to flame in the forums. =/
04-03-2006 11:18 PM
Tenshi Offline
•(The KutleRY)•

@ chaos

can't take the heat get the @#$! out of the kitchen please

[Image: 180da8wb2.gif]

I am the stone that the builder refused
Amicule, deliciae, num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
04-03-2006 11:19 PM
Vitor Offline
i'm not an emo...and a monkey

Huahuahauhauahauhauahau....
Well....No Genesis are Cheater.....
Brazilian Power...We aren't Cheater but we'are the best =)

[Image: kinght3sm.png]

"Não me entrego sem lutar tenho ainda coração, não aprendi a me render que caia o inimigo então."
Chaossoul Offline
Banned

are you people talkin about me putin a few words in caps?O.o
Rock Lee Offline
Banned

Before, when i first got jailed and i answered the questions i would be sent straight to prontera. Then another time i got jailed for w/e small reason i forgot what(hell i get banned for sneezing) anyways when i answered the questions i went to the training grounds for some reason. So instead of using direct access, i just go on through with it thinking i can get some easy levels right off the bat. Hey! It worked w/e I was shocked and even said it on TS some members heard me say it.
I kept thinking of a way to somehow be able to get back to training grounds, and it turned out that if you go into that map where there's lots of fabres you can get recalled with marriage skill(thats where sakura comes in). Rock at first had the warp for a while but wanting to get rid of anything that would lead back to me, i managed to put it on sakura after GM-Pandora shortly put me in the beginning of training grounds(i'm assuming for having a pet spore called GM-Pandora heh).
Now sakura had the warp, SoulStealer wanted to try it out at first i didn't want to do it at all cause already rock had 1 level from it and i knew more would lead to suspicion. He kept nagging so i said w/e just a game its not real life(+ i was already pissed for the gms always banning me. I warped him there and he made 99 bard from being 98. For a while sakura had the warp. I gave Soul my info for sakura and he managed to screw up my warp by sending sakura to get levels thus loosing the warp(not explaining how that works).
Somewhere when i found out i told Sheep about the lil secret and was going to offer it to all angel emp member. I knew if this lil secret of mine leaked it could corrupt the whole server. heRO maybe small but its actually a decent server i'll say that, just some gms are pricks(edit that if you want i don't care). Anyways right when sakura lost the warp the next day ben was tracking me down, luckily the only person from my ip that had the warp was my star knight and since they can't memo or tele to any place, i played the dumb to training grounds secret card.
At work i thought of a way to get the warp back but since GM-Ben was on to me i said screw it, he already let it sly for some reason i'm not gonna bother with it no more(till....). Anyways i forgot the conversation that lead to it but i was wondering how kura was leveling so fast and it lead to soul telling me he had an aco with that warp. So i started leveling nova with it thinking that might as well if the gms haven't caught up to him and its not on my IP.
The other way to get to training grounds is if your novice somehow got recalled from that fabre map then just became an aco and it would automatically be your first warp. Hmm i think i was going to say more but let me make it short now.
Skidaatle was not at fault really, he doesn't deserve a ban at all because i told him to go in the warp and he didnt know where he was going i just told him to go in to see something cool. Reason why he probably didnt report it was cause not only was i a guildmate he was afraid he would get banned for it, if you can show some real leniance with him. As far as for winry and hina, i'm not sure that would be on soul's side i can't vouch for them. Sheep...if you hadn't just come out like that or woulda talked to me i woulda said something to lie for you but i asked you if you wanted me to level your character for you when you knew i was going to do that trick. Don't say I didnt tell you cause i remember clearly I did, hell me and soul were on TS with you when i said it. That's fine you wanna play with your cousin but you didnt have to lie about the whole not knowing how you were going to get leveled. You gave me your account id and pass, know what i would do with your character. If the gms don't perm ban you i can careless, or even if they did but if we are "confessing" then say you knew what you were getting into.
Soul says winry had nothing to do it with it, iono about them hes going to have to post and say it, but i know for a fact that skid went in my warp thinking it wouldnt llead to something like that.

Sorry zeroedge, sorry raizen, anyone else i was cool with, but meh when you come across something like that its just purely up to who you really are, turned out that i was the lazy type. Zero keep training hard you'll be a really good champ, i'll tell you my build if you ever get a hold of me. Laters. Sorry ben i know you gave me that second chance, i shouldnt have done it the second time but heh i couldnt resist, FREE LEVELS haha anyways take care peeps.
04-03-2006 11:21 PM
Blu3Tig3r Offline
Legend At Work

@ Vitor: Um.......ok sure. ><

Well, I just wanna see that "proof" Pandora has. If it has my char's blood all over it (and also the acoltye AND the acoltye's name; or w/e proof that someone has), then I'll go down on my knees and say to the world I'm sorry.
04-03-2006 11:23 PM
Vitor Offline
i'm not an emo...and a monkey

Not apologize...if u made this...well if u are a man...be a man...

[Image: kinght3sm.png]

"Não me entrego sem lutar tenho ainda coração, não aprendi a me render que caia o inimigo então."
04-03-2006 11:27 PM
Thread Closed