Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pandora's box unleashed (Or how we HATE cheaters)
Chaossoul Offline
Banned

RE: Pandora's box unleashed (Or how we HATE cheaters)

LOL i wasnt planing on this happenin
04-03-2006 11:52 PM
Find all posts by this user
GM-Boomy
Unregistered

Chaossoul Wrote:ok i do confess but i only confess on that one piss *** 98-99 (ya i was just waitin till rock said somethin then i would say somethin too) and yes winry did nothing at all dont punish her and Lyila she didnt do nutin too mmm and also i aint got no aco that has the warp.
How are we supposed to believe you now huh? You lied everytime in this thread until that post. Sorry, but I'll stick to the log to know the truth Icon_cry
04-03-2006 11:53 PM
Chaossoul Offline
Banned

oh cuz i dont lie to or about girls /pif
04-03-2006 11:56 PM
Sheepdude Offline

RE:????Pandora's box unleashed (Or how we HATE cheaters)

GM-Scott Wrote:However, I can smell the breath of the accused on my neck for what is in bold. You've been honest with me, let me be honest with you : if anybody did not get the pun, Towel was a playing character of mine. Scott's Towel. It's a brand of paper towel that are/were quite popular in Quebec (Canada?).

I JUST understood what you meant by your post. I saw several of my guildmates following up on that post, so it made me wonder what I had said.

I did NOT mean you, GM-Scott. I knew that Shmoo! had GM player-characters in it, but I also heard that they were legit characters. That fact doesn't matter much to me.

What I MEANT (and what Muzzle was talking about) was when we used to play on a server called giROk. (By we, I mean Alexander, Tremor, Hoeg, Epoch, and a lot of other people who don't play anymore). There were only two guilds, including Angel Empire. I guess the fact that we surpassed their entire guild in a week (boo ya!) upset them. The GMs (who consisted of a bitch, and her even bitchier husband) decided to help the other guild because they were too pathetic to beat us on their own.

Anyway, the story ends somewhere with the GMs helping them sieze castles, spying on our guild chat to give them information, giving them free levels, and possibly items, too. That was the last server we played on before moving here.

Sorry about the mix-up o.o

[Image: signature.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2006 12:04 AM by Sheepdude.)
04-03-2006 11:58 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
xXIVI3m0ryIXx Offline

OKay I am ready to admit i leveled my character like mad. First i deleted it, then i went completely insane. I think I was just so bored with all that and I know its' all a bout hard work. I've been so stressed with everything else I basically gave into temptation. I am sorry a thousand times I don't even deserve to continue to play this game. I just want to say sorry to Alexander and all the innocent AE members for ruining your reputation. I don't know..I just loved being in this guild so much I wanted to impress you all and help out the guild, but I guess it was definitely not the RIGHT way to do it. I hope any of you can forgive me. But I did lvl hard to 99, just everything else after that just crumbled. I mean I love everyone because they were all so nice, and I hate myself for disappointing you guys. But this is my farewell and I hope you enjoy my items. Just a shoutout of apologies to all the GMS, all AE members, all friends and good people I have met.
04-03-2006 11:59 PM
xXIVI3m0ryIXx Offline

AND ALSO PLEASE DONT ban SORA. I KNOW he lvled super duper hard to trans and I got the 5 job lvls for him because I wanted to help him while he was away, getting grounded from RO. But because of me, he doenst' GET to play it at all even when he comes back during Spring Break. I am sorry....=(
04-04-2006 12:01 AM
Chaossoul Offline
Banned

oh and i was wrong i did lvl my char to 99
04-04-2006 12:04 AM
Chaossoul Offline
Banned

oh and also there is no way ne gm got a screenie of me in the lvlin grounds cuz if i ever did it i put @who and /who to see if ne gm was in gm perfect hide so if you have ne screenie of me there it was edited
04-04-2006 12:15 AM
xXIVI3m0ryIXx Offline

RE:??Pandora's box unleashed (Or how we HATE cheaters)

and im the criminal of 147 lvls , i think, I seriously don't kno what i was thinking. I was going in there like it was some kinda cheap internet game: "Let's see how fast we can run through and click npcs" =/
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2006 12:28 AM by xXIVI3m0ryIXx.)
04-04-2006 12:26 AM
Lucky Day Away
|| Lead Farmer ||

Oh wow, this is really serious...I had no idea so many people were doing this. What's the wonderfulness in reaching a new level if it was by cheating? Icon_cry

Lucky Day | Master Smith| Western Grace | Order of Chaos
[Image: 2rhpoqu.png]

I just rode into town. On my horse?

You betcha on my horse! Icon_mrgreen
That the thing in the Old West Times..
Everybody enjoys a good horse ride.
04-04-2006 12:26 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed