Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pandora's box unleashed (Or how we HATE cheaters)
Panday Offline

RE: Pandora's box unleashed (Or how we HATE cheaters)

woa!Icon_suprised
wHat a huge leveling scandal.........soul always hangs most of the time in pvp room well so that explains it how he lvled so fast

Icon_razz
04-05-2006 03:57 PM
Find all posts by this user
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

RE:??Pandora's box unleashed (Or how we HATE cheaters)

[Image: h4xtiny3mi.jpg]

04-05-2006 08:44 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
GM-Ben
Unregistered

Little update here.

Pomelo account has been unbanned, altough it was releated to Winry IP at some point, it got connected 95% of the time from another location. As there are no evidence of cheating we had to remove the ban for that account. We do want to act on cheater but we dont want to drag along some innocents.

Daisuke83 and DistortedMIND also has been unbanned, altough they were mapped to the same IP then Skidaatle there were no occurence of cheating on those account. It was also said that they are 3 brothers, which is most likely true as we often see more then one of them online at the same time and they clearly are not in "auto-follow" mode.

For all the unbanned account, no character located on those account ever cheated, (I checked about 30 backups on all of the character to be "more" then sure of it).

Ben
04-05-2006 10:55 PM
Blu3Tig3r Offline
Legend At Work

That's good news for those people. Icon_biggrin
04-05-2006 11:11 PM
Jubei Offline
Chairman

god dammit people! I go away for 1 week and the entire server goes down the proverbial shitter. I mean come on. I had really thought that all you guys had put out your time and efforts to go this far, but now, i say, damn. Ill miss all of you guys and cherish all the times we had before this incident. Sigh, god dammit.

[Image: hl101.jpg]
04-05-2006 11:54 PM
Fionit Offline

Manifus Wrote:[Image: h4xtiny3mi.jpg]

LOL! thats all i have to say Icon_biggrin

IGN: Fionit Stalker 95/66

[Image: guildsignature8lo.jpg]
04-06-2006 01:44 AM
Muzzle Offline
Puppy-dog

Ryxingeir Wrote:Something Muzzel's post in the guild forums made me think of, i wonder which side (light or dark) most of these people were on desu

That I know of, Rock was our only dark-aligned member. Some of the others might have been, since we got a little lazy about asking towards the later days. Icon_wink

I am Tremor. I am also MUZZLE.
04-06-2006 02:56 AM
Mrmeow x_X Offline
Back from the DEAD!

Icon_eek OMG!
That's... OMG... I'm speachless Icon_cry

Back from the dead, again.

The original owner and creator of Meat Grinder, Suicide Commando, Lady Venom, Psychopath and so many characters I simply can't remember.

Now just Utsav, a little hunter.
04-06-2006 06:58 AM
Mrmeow x_X Offline
Back from the DEAD!

RE:??Pandora's box unleashed (Or how we HATE cheaters)

Ok, gained my speach back Icon_wink
I could say like lots of pplz did "Ow no! How could you!"
But... I probably couldn't be able to ressist such a temptation either... So... Err... Yeah, it's a shame to see such great pplz tread on something like that Icon_sad

EDIT:
Gaining it back in portins Icon_lol
Anyway, for people that think like Hina - If you were an awesome person before, you still are, I for an example won't treat you different... It really is a HUGE temptation to ressist, don't feel that bad Icon_sad

Back from the dead, again.

The original owner and creator of Meat Grinder, Suicide Commando, Lady Venom, Psychopath and so many characters I simply can't remember.

Now just Utsav, a little hunter.
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2006 11:12 AM by Mrmeow x_X.)
04-06-2006 11:07 AM
Sodo Offline
Lord of Vermillion

I'm only going to throw in my part, which probably won't relate to 90% of the posts in here, since all that is is Degrassi-like drama, and flamebait.

Wasn't there a thread made a while ago when you first implemented the heRO test guy on the island, and how you said you would send people back to the island for breaking certain rules in town? I specifically remember telling you guys it would be possible to get into the training grounds and get free levels off of the npcs. Apparently this "couldn't happen."

P.S: What's with all the double posting? There's an Edit button for a reason folks.

Main IGNs:
Neniv [Elixir] - 9x Sin
Sodo - 7x Wizzy
[Image: style5,Sodo.png]
04-07-2006 06:59 AM
Thread Closed