Shepard 99 Whitesmith
Hawk 98 Clown
Barossa 97 Professor
07-09-2010 09:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Cobbinator92 Offline
The Boss

RE: B> payon?

Buying towns? I think thats kinda funny... and a bit sad....

These are bulletproof 24 carat tears of a rapper
07-09-2010 09:48 PM
ABlueJelly Offline
Minitru Unapproved!

For some of us, who are a little obsessive over the game's total experience, it is disruptive. There's really no other way to put it XD
The only reason this has never come up before is because all the other towns have sidewalk-like things that people were nice enough to assume the Pront-only "Sidewalks, Please!" rule applied. Unfortunately, Payon doesn't have such an advantage.
Anyways, you were in the way (with your trolling vends that now make me laugh) of where I used to sit and chat with people, and since it was obvious nobody was going to do anything (GMs, it's a shaky interpretation of a rule that's really only seen as valid if you're upset on the same issue (yes, I'm acknowledging this fact), you, because you're trolling us XD), I just said "screw it", and moved back to Light. I went back yesterday (since I merch on the left side, actually under the tent's canopy (since my previous spot 2 North of the PnP got taken >.< ), and it wasn't too bad. There was an entertaining pyramid of shops to the south, and an annoying 3 or so in the path from the spawn point to the tree, but the rest was actually nice and clear Icon_biggrin

And, I agree with the statements about the girl in Landon's sig Icon_cool

?(?????)
no IFs ANDs or XORs.
Incarn Wrote:[Jelly]'s not an idiot, he just likes to derp and actually make the derp work
"Don't crack, 'cause you might not make it back. And if you do, then you'll be alone, and ya can't live like that!"
"And they say that a Hero can save us, I'm not gonna stand here and wait..."

B> Regular, Scheduled Server Maintenance Resets
07-10-2010 10:32 AM
Psithief Offline

RE:??B> payon?

Landon Wrote:Yee she is Icon_razz

Karen Gillan is not even a real redhead. Icon_mad

I used to play here a long time ago.
07-10-2010 11:19 AM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Quote:The only reason this has never come up before is because all the other towns have sidewalk-like things that people were nice enough to assume the Pront-only "Sidewalks, Please!" rule applied. Unfortunately, Payon doesn't have such an advantage.

As I will continue to state, change the warp zone to the castle way like it is on most servers and move other necessary npc's there (warper, kafra, blah blah blah).

Problem solved, you now have a sidewalk and tons of space to vend where it would be easy to avoid this issue.

So yes, continue calling me a troll and others who do this trolls for no freaking reason other than to make yourself seem like a better person. :]

Edit: Fail quoting was fail
Also refer to this comment by Kretzer to understanding what I will act like on the forums.

Kretzer Wrote:PS: If you're going to react like that on every post Aaronock or anyone makes, she'll keep coming back to tease you more and more.

I will miss you Kretzer, you were the last one who understood me on these forums T_T

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2010 11:51 AM by Aaronock.)
07-10-2010 11:43 AM
KrazeEKrakker Offline
~ P . L . R . ~

Read a few of the first posts and got a PM from Fabre about something similar..

Selling maps?..lol..-10

Market Map? +1.. everyone hates prontera because of the lag, and everyone hates these stupid, dont-know-how-to-make-a-line-and-usually-sell-GARBAGE merchants. Make it so you can only vend in market map unless you are a PnP or 7.11.

Why should we allow these merchants to make random shops in random spots in what we call "our" towns? We shouldnt. We dont save in prontera because of that bs obviously..

Then, to ease all the lazy social peoples minds, make a "Hero Hangout" Map where theres benches, tables and ish of the sort or something for people to socialize in.

and while were at it please put in multitown DB rooms >.> i know this has been brought up once, twice, maybe more, but god do we need it..Especially if this crap keeps going on.
07-10-2010 12:34 PM
Kari Nogashi Offline
Forum Dweller

can we make the "hangout map" jail?
07-10-2010 01:10 PM
bugaboo Offline
Other Wolf

RE:??B> payon?

Kretzer Wrote:I will miss you Kretzer, you were the last one who understood me on these forums T_T

What, I don't understand you? D:??Or at least make an attempt to understand you? ;_;
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2010 01:49 PM by bugaboo.)
07-10-2010 01:48 PM
ABlueJelly Offline
Minitru Unapproved!

Bah, I never called you a troll, Aaron... At least, I don't think I did Thinking
Trolls only troll. You troll when you think it'd be humorous. Which, after my brief spout of rage at the trolling, it was. Laugh

Anyways, now that you've gone out and directly stated what, if I were to really think about, and then find at least one other argument where we end up on opposite sides, would probably come up with... I think I understand you a lot better. Evil

By the way... Assuming you posted that suggestion before... Whistle
Now that I've actually registered the "spawn point" part in front of "move" (not literally, but you know what I mean), that idea will probably work quite nicely, seeing how the merchies all behave in other towns. Maybe not as well as it could (as the general traffic flow would be south from there, so unless it's at the middle (or top) of the castle (which would be a rather long walk >.> ), the merchies goal of vending in a high traffic area wouldn't get many of them to change. However, it would get many of the *problem* ones to move farther North, where they're more out of the way of the people who care enough to whine. Icon_biggrin

?(?????)
no IFs ANDs or XORs.
Incarn Wrote:[Jelly]'s not an idiot, he just likes to derp and actually make the derp work
"Don't crack, 'cause you might not make it back. And if you do, then you'll be alone, and ya can't live like that!"
"And they say that a Hero can save us, I'm not gonna stand here and wait..."

B> Regular, Scheduled Server Maintenance Resets
07-11-2010 02:50 AM