Poll: what's the best build/weapon for a rogue/stalker?
bow
dagger
sword
caster
reset depending on situation
i don't care
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what's the best build for rogues/stalkers?
Split Ends Offline
o(≧▽≦)o

RE: what's the best build for rogues/stalkers?

and stripping snipers is like a hopeless chance. arghh. what does it take to take down them down o.o

well bathory's medium, sword works better by 25% and 3ple spc leads to diminishing card effect right? 3rd card = 10%?

BREAD is RAW TOAST

[Image: 375d8dddd0e9143a2869cda6fd81b2d2.jpg]

UST-AMV CoA student... survivor
07-14-2010 08:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bloodbane Away
¤†Hero of old times†¤

RE:??what's the best build for rogues/stalkers?

Corporal Wrote:Better off with a mes or gladius for bathories.

Also, it doesn't work on snipers in PvP. I know because DSing stalkers never gets reflected lol.
Hi people,Hi Corp. <3 Hi Aaron. <33333 Hi Namine! <33333 Where is Aki :3?

You an also add the fact most snipers can have a bit more flee(In my case like 100 more) than what a stalker can reach in Hit.Snares work even if they hide, also will sp traps. Also Autoblitzing will render them useless on attack pretty much locking them in place.

Not sure if these statements are entirely 100 % True but i can assure you ive pvp'd Against a lot of stalkers.(Sekaru Was absolutely My Favourite, He rivaled me in Flee,Speed, Attack, And Skill) Some are strong, And some cant even touch me. But im not here to judge, it is a FACT Stalker is VERY flexible.

Felt like sharing my opinion. Carry on Peepz <3.

Never forget the old days.
[Image: screenheRO-Server124-1.jpg]

-~Proud husband, father, and the luckiest guy in the world.~-

Steam Profile
Youtube
07-14-2010 09:05 PM
Split Ends Offline
o(≧▽≦)o

snipers have everything. tactical ground defense systems (traps), a loyal never hungry always on power maximize pest... uhh. pet (falcon. haha pest for your enemies xD), long range uber powered non ticklish bites (100% dmg on all sizes, spammable and 12cells range or more FTW), imba self buffing buffs (agreed that they're kinda imba?) +%agi/dex, +movespeed and flee, +stat and damage, what's more to ask?

gravity really shows bias sin > rogues in melee, hunters > rogues in range, rogues should really be given at least improve concentration agreed? o.o

BREAD is RAW TOAST

07-14-2010 09:17 PM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

Main reason I favor daggers over sword is because I can double attack without any need for special cards or extra gears that allow me to do double attack with the other weapons available. I'm not a fan of sidewinder card, it eats up a weapon slot which could cost you damage in the end. Baby chick, I'm not too sure on. If I have no other hats, I'd gladly use that and a sword, or something.

My main draw to thief class is double attack. It's doesn't use up SP, and is a major source of damage for Thief/Rogue/Double Dagger sin. Moreso for Ganker rogues. Raid is nice in mobby situations, but with the combined sp cost of both hide and Raid itself, it's more of a flashy Magnum break with status effects. Mob too big, and they can hit you back out of hide when you try to re-hide, and then you get horribly killed. Not to impressive. Backstab would be nice, but it's not really spammable, It can only be used when you're behind your target, and then it turns them to face you. If you're skilled at dancing around the target, that's fine and dandy, but for the average Joe-Schmo, It's either 1 -hit KO, or finish it off with your regular attacks afterward. Still not very impressive. Intimidate is meant as a way to get you away from the hustle and bustle and take your target elsewhere, not really a damaging skill. Outside of copying skills, Double attack, Envenom, Throw stone and Throw Sand (platinum skills) are all rogue gets skill wise.

WoE builds, to my knowledge usually get vit/dex/str, with some int so they can strip fairly successfully and still live. They generally stick to status daggers or combat knife for extra resistance. Though, they can't really kill anything at all. They're just there to heckle and annoy.
07-14-2010 10:46 PM
Landon Offline
Snappin necks, Cashin Checks

get a freezing bow and kill kasa's, easiest leveling evar.

Hercules 97 High Priest
Shepard 99 Whitesmith
Hawk 98 Clown
Barossa 97 Professor
07-14-2010 10:58 PM
Split Ends Offline
o(≧▽≦)o

@landon not as easy when you're a sniper. aspd constraints

BREAD is RAW TOAST

07-15-2010 02:32 AM
Split Ends Offline
o(≧▽≦)o

@joe. yea i kinda agree with your point and i completely think that mobbing then raid spamming is a bit stupid, it's good when ur against players prolly cause when u appear, they dont instantly hit you to decrease your flee, but when it comes to pvm. i tried it on HOs. it worked for 5HOs, more = free trip to my savepoint xD

BREAD is RAW TOAST

07-15-2010 02:34 AM
Sepharius Offline
:3

RE:??what's the best build for rogues/stalkers?

Split Ends Wrote:@landon not as easy when you're a sniper. aspd constraints

Wait, what are you saying? You aspd Kasas to death?

[Image: chibiscorp.jpg]
Want Third class sprites? Click here!
07-15-2010 03:42 AM
Split Ends Offline
o(≧▽≦)o

when u DS spam? nvr tried thoring with normal attacks. haha. sorry for being a noob Icon_sad

BREAD is RAW TOAST

07-15-2010 04:32 AM
Split Ends Offline
o(≧▽≦)o

nobody wants a caster rogue :O

yey for the 2players who agreed with the sword :D

though now i saw at rms defense piercing daggers. i might go for daggers in the mean time

pc>dragon killer, combat knife, weeder knife (sry if this isnt the place to ask this but can any1 please give me their range? im sure icepick is way out of my league Icon_razz)

BREAD is RAW TOAST

07-15-2010 04:41 AM