Poll: so...
2handed swords FTW! /gg
rogues don't need that and i hate Split Ends /heh
snipers aren't strong enough, make them more imba!! 1h bows FTW! /omg
another poll by Split Ends? and again, i say i don't care but i'm reading it /...
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
this is why rogues are weak (well mine is xD)
Kari Nogashi Offline
Forum Dweller

RE: this is why rogues are weak (well mine is xD)

Egatz! i did not even think about that 2 guns 1 bullet ftw that is epic "hey man check out my sweet new pistols." " cool. do u use them both? "yea but i usually just shoot one at a time." " ohh yea...wow.. hey could you give me a hand with my dagger?" and i welcome you to splitRO
07-18-2010 08:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ngjoko Offline
Megaman, not Rockman!!!

@hair problem, you might wanna read scary signature picture's post earlier.

I think I'm finally going "home", renewal is fun, but there is really nothing like "heRO"...

Kyarorain, Shield Crusader
Erizabeth, Battle Sage
Derpette, Int Brewer
Katerine, Battle Acolyte
07-18-2010 10:51 AM
Naruki Away

Hey while we're at it why don't we change the rest of the game mechanics to suit whatever class you're maining at the time?

Rogues/stalkers are not weak, they excel in PvP and WoE were they don't in PvM as much. If you think rogues are so weak why not make one of those uber classes you mentioned and PvM with that?

[Image: 5npukm.png]
Alore // Naruki // Revi // Sakito // iPlay // Enox
07-18-2010 12:31 PM
Split Ends Offline
o(≧▽≦)o

lol naruki, well suggesting stuffs that won't really happen won't hurt Icon_biggrin

BREAD is RAW TOAST

[Image: 375d8dddd0e9143a2869cda6fd81b2d2.jpg]

UST-AMV CoA student... survivor
07-18-2010 12:56 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

How does one even wield a dagger in two hands effectively?
Two handed daggers wouldn't benefit us at all as stalkers, in fact they'd have to be extremely epic for us to even consider removing a shield to use them. D:

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
07-18-2010 05:11 PM
Kari Nogashi Offline
Forum Dweller

Hey i have an idea . why dont we make a dual wield skill for rogues. /sarcasm
07-18-2010 07:45 PM
Psithief Offline

Two-handed daggers are already in the game.

They're called katars.

I used to play here a long time ago.
07-18-2010 10:43 PM
ABlueJelly Offline
Minitru Unapproved!

Lol, dual-wielding guns is pretty much always epic fail. At least with crossbows, the recoil is negligible. But if you've ever *actually* fired a pistol (I have), you'd know that there ain't no way in hell you're going to be accurate for more than 1 shot when dual-wielding. The reason for doing this is just to increase your potential rate of fire. Might be doable with .22s (or that CIA pistol that fires... basically rifle rounds and has low recoil, sound, decent clip, and small profile- and it's accurate... my god that thing is a gun nut's wet dream, but most of its specialty comes from the ammo XD), but other than that...
And don't get me started on one-handing shotguns. That's just no XD You'd need hella kung-fu action grip to pull that off. And that's assuming you don't dislocate a shoulder =P

As for crossbows... anyone remember Van Helsing's crossbow-gattling? Hell, or real life's repeating crossbows? You could dual-wield either of those- we're ignoring the weight either of those would have- and not have to reload for a while. Find some way of doing the movie-classic of having spare clips on the hips of your belt, and that for reloading... and BAM, done.
Or, you know... it could be *magic*. I mean, you can fire a freaking arbalest more than 2 times in a minute- which is the average rate for *skilled* arbalest-users (according to Wikipedia. Considering the fact that the "string" is a steel cord, I wouldn't be surprised if that's *faster* than the actual speed- especially since I was under the impression that it was basically a more-portable ballista). Maybe part of the Archer's training is in self-reloading crossbows. You know, since his skill tree is quite devoid of anything else =P I mean, really, what other class do you get enough skill points to the point where the only skill not maxed is 1 point away from max?

Hee hee.... speaking of reality...
'Scuse me while I bash your head in with my *musical instrument*, and then launch 9 arrows at you by *flinging them in the air, and bashing them in your direction*- and then proceed to play a song on the *undamaged* thing that is *made of wood*.
Ooo! Ooo! What about doing the same Arrow Vulcan, but with a WHIP!?!?

?(?????)
no IFs ANDs or XORs.
Incarn Wrote:[Jelly]'s not an idiot, he just likes to derp and actually make the derp work
"Don't crack, 'cause you might not make it back. And if you do, then you'll be alone, and ya can't live like that!"
"And they say that a Hero can save us, I'm not gonna stand here and wait..."

B> Regular, Scheduled Server Maintenance Resets
07-18-2010 11:19 PM
Kari Nogashi Offline
Forum Dweller

hmmm that gets me thinking. somone should put a macro for arrow vulcan so it yell "KA-BONG" when you use the skill. other then that id also like assault rifles in the game and have baby classes the only one that can use it. better yet. y don't we just make novies have all the skills and all equips so everyone is equal.......?? ....... ....... ....... ....... i hate you all sometimes. atleast i know the feeling is mutual.
(This post was last modified: 07-18-2010 11:32 PM by Kari Nogashi.)
07-18-2010 11:31 PM